Bravery

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

 

A/N: The childish side of TopFany comes out. I couldn't help myself...Other fics are on...semi-hiatus because I have a major writer's block. So for now, to feed you with what's left of TopFany, I bring you a few one shots at a time.
 
Again sorry for those waiting...and terribly sorry for this crappy childish Drabble here...enjoy!

Seunghyun found it funny how Tiffany would always squirm at the mere sight of an insect.

 
"It's just a grasshopper. It's harmless." He told her as she hid behind him, digging her nails into his arms nervously.
 
"No! They're icky and they jump! What if one gets on me?!" She whined, as Seunghyun slowly approached the bug and bravely captured it in his hands.
 
Seunghyun smirked and turned to her, "You know, I can't always be here to save you from the menacing bugs. You have to face your fears someday." 
 
He approached her, hands still clasped over the insect.
 
Tiffany backed away, afraid he would leash it upon her, "No, no! Stay away!!"
 
He rolled his eyes, brushes pass her and released it back into the wild.
 
"Women are so...troublesome." Seunghyun said, shaking his head.
 
Tiffany pouted, "You're so mean."
 
"Only to you baby." He paused for a second and sighed, "Look, I can't come running after you everytime you scream. I almost had a heart attack. I thought something really happened to you."
 
Her pout immediately disappeared and a slight curve tugged at the corner of her lips, "My night in shining armor." She placed a kiss upon his lips, "I'm so lucky to have someone like you."
 
He grinned against her kiss, "Anything for my Miyong."

Seunghyun face turned white, stricken with pure fear when he saw what it was his girlfriend was watching on his iPad.

 
She giggled, her crescent shaped eyes grinning menacingly back at him.
 
"Where did you find that clip?" He glowered as he heard the familiar tone of his his high pitched shrieks echoing from the speakers in the background of his band's "Tonight" track.
 
"Some world wide fan website called BIGBANG updates." She let out another chuckle, her totoro smile bigger than ever, "Oppa, you're so cute. My brave boyfriend, afraid of roller coasters!"
 
Yes, he admitted it. He didn't like roller coasters. It made him nauseous, not to forget his heart fall down to his stomach. He hated that feeling. More so than getting touched by the grubby hands of crazy fangirls.
 
He was hoping she would never come across that Japanese clip where they aired his utmost fear of the Free Fall ride in Japan.
 
She was literally hitting the replay button multiple times, "I now get why we haven't gone to the amusement park for a date yet..."
 
Seunghyun frowned and crossed his arms, "It's not something I'm proud of. I told them to cut that part of the program out..." he sat down on the sofa next to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.
 
Sighing, he stopped at the part where he was literally running away from Youngbae and Jiyong's grasp in the clip, "Enough's enough Miyong. It hurts my pride."
 
"But baby, it's just so...cute!!" She squealed joyously as she pinched his cheeks, "To think someone as brave as you can be afraid of something."
 
"Hah! Says the woman who screamed at the sight of a tiny insect." He challenged, scowling at the woman who .
 
Tiffany put aside the iPad and snuggled against him, finally calming her fit of giggles down, "Ok I'll stop." She tangled her fingers with his and squeezed them, "You're still my brave night in shining armor, no matter what."
 
Seunghyun smiled and missed the top of her head, inhaling her deep scent of sweet pea.
 
After a brief moment of silence, Seunghyun stared deeply into her eyes, "Don't you ever mention or show this to anyone."
 
Tiffany gave him another, awkward totoro smile, "It's too late for that babe. There are over millions of views. All your dedicated fans has seen it."
 
"I mean our celebrity friends. Promise me?"
 
"I can't promise anything..." She went back into another giggling rage and dashed off.
 
Seunghyun scrunched his face and dashed after her into his bedroom, "Yah! Woman, I swear, I'm going to bring back a cage full of bugs for your birthday!"
 
"No! Anything but that!" She half scream half giggled, dramatically fainting as he tackled her down into the soft layers of his bed, before capturing her lips with his.
 
"Fine, as long as you promise to stop teasing me about the bug thing." She bargained, playing with his now messy, slightly wet hair after their tickle fight.
 
"I'll protect you regardless." He breathed into her skin as he pulled her into his embrace, "I promise."
 
~owari