Fear

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

A/N: I should be working on my other fics. I'm horrible I know. School is just around the corner too. My last semester then I'm off to the real world looking for a job...

But anyway, I have a new AU TopFany fic out if you haven't read it yet!! Please check it out! Also help me choose the other pairings!! 

AU TopFany: LOVE DUST http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/362437/love-dust-gtae-gyoon-jifany-seori-soshibang-topfany-yulyang

Anyway, here's another Drabble. A lil rated for violence and slight verbal language. And of course my. As cliche plot lines and cheesy lines. Also rushed and unbetaed as usual. Enjoy!!


 

If there was one thing Seunghyun feared the most, he feared of hurting someone he loved.
 
Seunghyun wasn't one to throw a tantrum. He was usually very collected and kept mostly to himself. He was careful with his words and thought before he spoke or did anything.
 
Somehow, his lack of emotional control took the better of him and he was left with a broken, bloody knuckle. 
 
The blood of his best friend.
 
He couldn't stop pounding at him. The rage just took over him.
 
"Stop it! What are you doing!! Seunghyun-oppa, please stop hurting him!"
 
Tiffany screamed, jumping protectively in front of Jiyong, who was out of breath on the floor, his bottom lip bleeding and his right side of his face, swollen, with a noticeable purple ring around his good eye.
 
Seunghyun never felt so much rage burning inside of him. It had been a very long time since he lashed out like this.
 
He just snapped. Especially when it came to Tiffany, he just couldn't stand the fact how Jiyong was growing so much closer to her than he should.
 
Tiffany always told him that she had eyes for Seunghyun but sometimes he felt that she only dated him to stay close. Close to Jiyong, who would always steal sweet glances from her.
 
It was the last straw when Seunghyun caught the two of them, with Jiyong inching his face towards her.
 
"What the Tabi?" Jiyong wiped his mouth, trying to get back up to throw a punch. Tiffany grabbed him, wrapping her arms around Jiyong's waist before he could reach Seunghyun's face.
 
"Please, stop it! You're best friends!"
 
Jiyong broke free and tackled Seunghyun down. They both stumbled and crashed into a few side tables, causing a few lamps and other things to fall and shatter on the floor.
 
Jiyong and Seunghyun struggled, groaning and throwing slurs of negativity at each other.
 
Tiffany couldnt think of anything better than to break the fight. She tried prying Seunghyun off of Jiyong, but his blind anger pulsed through him and without thought, he swung his arm back and pushed Tiffany aside.
 
It wasn't just a gentle push. It was a harsh, forceful push, throwing Tiffany out of balance and causing her to crash down.
 
The sound of broken glass and a piercing scream echoed in Jiyong's apartment.
 
Both men froze in spot.
 
Seunghyun's heart skipped a beat when he saw her bleeding, drips of blood slowly spilling down past her forehead.
 
Her tears flowed down, and Jiyong was the first to spring by her side, caressing her face and wiping off the blood, "Miyong-ah!"
 
Jiyong pressed his forehead to Tiffany's, whispering to her foreign words that Seunghyun couldn't understand. 
 
"I'm sorry...Miyong...I didn't mean to..." Jiyong's voice crack.
 
"What the hell?! Miyong's hurt because of you!" Jiyong snarled, throwing a deathly glare at Seunghyun.
 
Seunghyun stepped forward. He finally calmed and stared at the chaos he and Jiyong created. 
 
It was a disaster.
 
He inched closer to Tiffany, whose face was buried in Jiyong's neck.
 
Tentatively reaching over, he placed his trembling bloody palm upon her arm but quickly recoiled when she flinched from his touch.
 
"You are a ing you know that?" Jiyong exclaimed, as he laid Tiffany down on his bed.
 
Seunghyun clenched his fists tighter, trying to hold back the urge to throw another punch.
 
"Miyong...is she...how is she?"
 
Jiyong placed an ice pack upon Tiffany's forehead, then spun in his spot.
 
"Just, get out. You're making it hard just being here!" He pointed to the exit.
 
Seunghyun pursed his lips, and pushed through Jiyong. He kneeled before Tiffany and took her small hands in his.
 
"Miyong," he started as he placed gentle kisses upon her fingers, "I'm sorry. I'm a foolish man."
 
She didn't look at him. Instead, she called out to Jiyong.
 
Seunghyun was devastated hearing her call out another man's name. His heart sank and for a moment there he almost cried.
 
So he left before his uncontrollable emotions took over again. Before she saw him, the monster who hurt her.
 

Seunghyun couldn't write lyrics, couldn't concentrate on filming, messing up his lines a few too many times than usual and he couldn't bear to look Jiyong in the eyes anymore.
 
They hadn't talked to each other for over a week. He hadn't seen her for a week. Her tear stained face haunted his mind.
 
Jiyong and Seunghyun weren't in speaking terms, and the other members were worried. If it wasn't for Yongbae, he probably would have gone crazy.
 
Yongbae kept him updated on Tiffany's condition, "She's fine. Jiyong is taking good care of her. But Yuri and the other girls are really mad at you."
 
Seunghyun gulped down the lump at the back of his throat, his hands trembling. 
 
Jiyong, the lucky bastard. He got to be with her, stay by her side and whisper sweet nothings.
 
He was stuck in the dark empty apartment, feeling cold and lonely. It felt so weird without her in his arms at night. The empty spot on the right side of his bed seemed so...uncomfortable.
 
God he missed her.
 
"I don't blame them. I'm a monster after all. I hurt her. I just--"
 
"You're not a monster." A feminine voice interrupted him.
 
He froze. Why was she here? Of all days, of all places, how could she bear to be in the same room as him? Jiyong and the other SNSD members forbade her to even speak to him.
 
Tiffany hugged him from behind and rested her head against his back, "I never thought of you that way."
 
Yongbae patted Seunghyun on the shoulder, wished him good luck and strutted out of the dance studio.
 
Seunghyun turned around and stared longingly into her eyes. Her beautiful eyes, her cute pout and the way her eyebrows wrinkled. He just wanted to kiss her.
 
"But I hurt you..."
 
"I love you Seunghyun and I know you will never hurt me on purpose. It was an accident. Look, don't be angry with Jiyong-oppa anymore. That whole night was a misunderstanding. You see--"
 
Seunghyun crashed his lips against hers. He didnt care anymore. He missed her terribly. He should have just trusted her in the first place, "I don't care anymore. I want to forget that whole night. I'm just happy to see you again."
 
He'll apologize to Jiyong and the other girls later.
 
Tiffany melted in his embrace and responded back, moving her lips against his in a heated motion.
 
"Oppa." She moaned, "I--"
 
"I'm sorry Miyong, for being a fool. I promise to work on my...emotional issues." Seunghyun apologized after making up, placing his forehead against hers, "Just please, don't ever leave me...for another man.
 
"You're an idiot for saying that. Of course I won't leave you. If it makes you happier, I think of Jiyong-oppa as a brother. "
 
Seunghyun had to learn to live with that answer. It was the only way for him to keep himself from hurting anyone he loved.
 
"You think Ji would forgive me?" Seunghyun asked as he laced his fingers with hers.
 
"He's waiting for you. He wants to apologize too."
 
Tiffany led him out of the door, where Jiyong stood, nonchalant, leaning against the wall, hands shoved down the pockets of his jeans. The dark mark around his eyes was a bit better than before and his lip wasn't as swollen.
 
But it was still there, a hazy memory.
 
"Hey."
 
"Yo."
 
Both of them knew, with little words and just glancing at each other that they meant no hard feelings.
 
Brothers fought. And Tiffany's feelings were on top of the list. They couldn't let their pride get in the way. Tiffany had begged Jiyong to make amends with Seunghyun. She missed him terribly.
 
And of course, Jiyong was a er for her eye smiles and cute baby pouts.
 
Seunghyun couldn't deserve anyone better than her.
 
Jiyong pulled Seunghyun into a tight embrace.
 
Now, they had to figure out a way to convince eight angry women to forgive him.
 
With Tiffany and Jiyong --and Yongbae of course--by his side, he held no fears of what came ahead.
 
~owari