Today

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

A/N: So, I am officially back! Thank you to everyone who were patient with me, comment, fav, votted and subscribed to my fanfics. I am oficially done with school. No more. Time to look for a job. But to start things of, here is another TopFany one-shot! This is the sequel to "Yesterday". I'll have a third final part to this arc later. Look forward to "Tomorrow".

I will pick up the other stories again very soon!

for now, enjoy this! Unbetaed and written all on the iPhone lop


Seunghyun was usually very careful. He never once let anyone down, especially when it came to petsitting Yongbae or Jiyong's new puppies.

But today, just wasn't his day. Of all days Jiyong decided to bring along his precious, treasured pet, was the day their group was going to perform their new hit single, 'Lies'.

In particuluar, the pup named Gaho, only a few months old, had found the oppurtunity to slip under his nose, and scamper out of Big Bang's dressing room.

And it was his duty today, to supervise the puppy while Jiyong was out trying to score his 12th date with the leader of some new upcoming girl group. He said he be five minutes. It was now twenty-seven minutes after. "Please hyung? Just for a little bit? I'll be back in a jiffy! I just need to catch her before we perform. My only chance!"  He was such a hopeless romantic sometimes.

Who was this girl again? Was she worth it? He had been very secretive about her ever since Seungri found out Jiyong was texting a girl. Some girl. A girl.

It was actually Jiyong's fault that Gaho was lost. He promised to be back by now. But he was nowhere to be found.

Seunghyun bit his lip and let out a sigh. He couldn't blame the leader. Jiyong was going to cry an ocean of tears if he found out his precious puppy Gaho was lost, somehwere in this forsaken place.

He groaned. He felt like a fool. How can someone like him lose a small puppy? The canine couldn't have gotten far with his fat little legs.

Jiyong could have asked the other members or even their managers, but they were nowhere to be found as well, probably mingingly around and trying to get to know those new rookie gropus performing today.

Seunghyun just walked into the room at a bad time. He couldn't even say anything or reject petsitting before Jiyong planted a kiss on his cheeks and dashed out of the room, placing Gaho into his arms.

He ruffled his hair, looking every corner, under some places a small pup can get under, and even the women's bathroom.

And then he heard it, the sounds of paws scraping the floor, the chiming sound of his bell ringing and echoes of barking.

"Ahh, where are you going? Come back here cutie!" A young girl's voice echoed from the same room.

Gaho came running out of a room, and upon seeing Seunghyun, dashed towards him. Man, was the puppy fast, because before Seunghyun knew it, the puppy jumped into his arms.

Seunghyun caught him and was bombarded by puppy .

"Ahh sunbae." A girl in tennis-like uniform bowed before him, "I didn't see you there. Does he belong to you?"

He was caught in a daze. The familiar mushroom hair. The crescent eye smiles. Her smile. Her voice. It couldn't be her, could it?

He didn't answer her. He was lost in her gaze, ignoring Gaho, as the pupply began nibbling on shirt.

Seunghyun just stared blankly at her, unable to compose words.

The girl titled her head, "Sunbae? Are you alright?"

He snapped out of his trance and pulled himself together.

Towering over her petite form and nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. And actually this puppy belongs to my best friend."

"Well, I guess it's my lucky day." She chimed, Gaho behind his ear.

Seunghyun arched a brow, "Lucky day? How so?"

"Sunbae, have you ever heard of the term, 'Fate' or 'Destiny'?" She said the two 'words' in English.

"Sure, I guess." He replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

Damn, that killer eye smile. And that sweet giggle. What was wrong with him?

"Sunbae, do you remember three years ago? When we first met?"

Seunghyun paused for a moment, trying to recall three years ago. Where was he and when did he meet her? I remember only one special girl that caught his heart the moment he heard her voice. He was almost certain that the girl he met that night couldn't be the girl standing before him.

This girl had shorter hair, slightly skinny, too skinny, and spoke Korean flawlessly. That girl, spoke broken sentences, was shy and innocent.

The girl before him watched his blank look, and Seunghyun shook his head, "I've met many people in the last four years...uhh..."

He should know her name. She was part of SM Entertainment's new rookie group. He read all about the group on magazines and the Internet. He and Jiyong made sure to know the names of each member. Yet this girl's name and face caught him off guard.

he was like a flustered idiot.

And she was just his dongsaeng...

This time she frowned. And he almost felt bad.

"Ti..." She started but stopped, glancing down at Gaho, "Jessica. I'm Jessica, nice to meet you. I guess I have you mistaken for another person." She bowed a full ninety degree angle, "I'm sorry for that Sunbae."

Jessica stood tall and smiled again. Well it looked kind of forced but Seunghyun couldn't tell.

She glanced at her watch and she spun around, "Ah I have to go! My group is performing next!"

She waved goodbye and dashed off.

Seunghyun stood there, watching her until she disappeared around the corner, as a familiar lingering scent filled his nostrils.

a hand on his shoulder startled him, and he spun around to face a familiar face, "Hyung! I've been looking all over for you!"

Seungri tugged at Seunghyun's arm like an annoying little brother, "Hurry! SNSD is performing their debut single next! I hear their maknae is really cute! Come on!!"

Seunghyun rolled his eyes. Seungri, always the flirt, the excited one.

He looked back once more, smiling at the odd girl he just met.

"Gaho, don't run off on me like that. Your owner might murder me."

The puppy wagged his tail, Seunghyun on the face and barked excitedly.

"Yo Hyung."

Ah speak of the devil, he finally returned after an hour.

Jiyong gathers Gaho into his arms and begin making baby smooches at the pup, "Who's a good boy? Did uncle Seunghyun take good care of you??"

When the disgusting moment of PDA subsided, Jiyong turned his attention back to Seunghyun, "He didn't give you trouble, did he?"

Seunghyun smirked, "Not at all."

"Hey let me babysit him next time!" Seungri butted in randomly, "Hyung was lucky! He was using Gaho to pick up SNSD's Tiffany!"

Jiyong arched a brow, "He did what?"

Seunghyun's cheeks burned slightly red, "No, it's not like that! And for your information, it was Jessica."

Seungri snorted, "Hyung, I know that eye smile anywhere. You were definitely talking to Tiffany-noona. Jessica-noona's smile...well she kind of scares me...I hear she's known as the ice queen in the group. Tiffany is known as the eye-smile princess and Seohyun the maknae--"

"Alright we got you fanboy you can shut up now" Jiyong interjected, his expression annoyed. He slapped a hand over Seungri's mouth. "So, using the puppy trick to pick up little girls now eh? Rocking the cradle Hyung, she's only 17."

Seunghyun rebutted, "I'm not that much older! I'm only 21!" Here he tried to change the subject, "And where were you? You said you'd be five minutes. Yet you come back an hour later."

Jiyong gave Seunghyun a cheeky smile, "I was meeting destiny." A look of contentment replaced his annoyed expression.

Seunghyun crossed his arms, "What's her name?"

"Yeah! You've been ting this girl for so long now. It's about time you tell us who it is. Is it someone we know?" Seungri added.

Jiyong was hesitant to answer, but after a brief moment, he let out a heavy sigh, "Kim Taeyeon. We met three years ago at a music cafe."

Seungri's jaw dropped, "You're going out with the leader of SNSD? Seriously, first Tiffany and now Taeyeon?!"

Jiyong bit his bottom lip, "Shh! It's just between us. She doesn't want anyone to know yet...she's planning on telling her group members soon."

Seunghyun was utterly confused. He was so sure he was talking to Jessica, yet here the fools were calling her Tiffany. Or was he the foolish one and got lied to?

"Seriously Hyung don't change the subject." Jiyong said, "Tiffany eh? Has she grown into a beautiful lady since we last met her?"

Seunghyun remembered now. He felt like such an right now. 

He looked up at the LCD television screen hanging at the corner ceiling where there were nine girls in tennis outfits on stage, each introducing themselves. And the so called Jessica that he met inteoduced herself as Tiffany. Then the real Jessica appeared.

And once he heard her voice, memories of that night came flowing back. The girl who gave hope and light to his life. Stephanie.

He smiled. So she did take his advice after all.

"Hyung? You alright? You've been staring at the television screen for the past five minutes." Jiyong told him. A small smile creep at the corner of his lips, "Ah, so you like her don't you? The girl that changed your mind and motivated you actually join YG?"

"Yeah. She's the one. And it's been a while. I want to thank her."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Here Jiyong placed Gaho back into Seunghyun's arms, "Go get her."

Seunghyun arched a brow, "Why are you handing over Gaho?"

"Gaho bought you two together again. It's fate! So he'll do it again! And again and again..."

Seunghyun couldn't help but laugh. Ah, so that's what Jess--Tiffany was talking about...

"Oh, if you get a chance, could you ask her if she has Seohyun's num--" Jiyong slapped the back of Seu gri's head before he could even finish his inquiry.

"Go Hyung."

He stood by the door where they last encountered each other, waiting for her to come back. All the other members noticed him, and greted him with respective bows, "Ah sunbae, what are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked, "Ahh what a cute puppy!"

"Puppy? Where? Ahh so adorable!" All but the person be actually wanted to see circled around him, cooing and babbling baby talk to Gaho. Seungri would probably die to be in his position now.

"Actually, where is Tiffany. I need to tell her something."

Yoona, the girl with pretty doe-like eyes answered him, "I'm sorry, but she left early. Said she wasn't feeling well."

Seunghyun frowned.

"Do you want me to relay the message for you?" Yoona offered.

"No...it's ok. I'll just catch her another time. Thanks."

Seunghyun felt those words were not going to come true anytime soon. He felt like such an utter fool.

"I'm sorry Stephanie..."


tbc...

a/n: Sorry for the rushed crappy ending...It will get better in the next part! I promise!