Nicknames

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

A/N: Hello everyone! It's been a very long time since I last been on this website. I have not had any time to read or even write any fanfics. I have lost touch with the fandom for a bit as life has been very busy for me. I am now a married woman and need to give all my undivided attention to the hubby...while I dream of 5 other hubbies from Big Bang...lol. My Kpop fandom and love for JiFany/Topfany/Soshibang ship has returned after attending New Jersey 2015 MADE Big Bang concert.

I am hoping to pick up my stories where I left them and continue on. At least I should update more than once a year.

Nevertheless, enjoy this short one-shot.


Seunghyun doesn't like the nicknames she gave him. 

He never did, never will.

He found the whole nickname thing very childish:Tabi-pie; Tabi-poo; Seunghyunnie; Seungie; Seungee (as in, 'Gee Gee Gee, baby baby'); Toppo (to match her old nickname Stepho); the list goes on.

Whatever it was, there was too many that she had for him, and each had a different meaning depending on her mood.

Whenever she was being silly and cutesy, she'd called him Seunghyunnie.

Mad, she'd call him Bingu, then again, that was what everyone called him when he did something stupid.

When she wanted to to be naughty--to which he had to secretly admin was his favorite--Jagiya. And then he'd get a little bit of Stepho and her procelain skin upon his lips.

But he still hated the nicknames.

"Tabi-ah!!"

Seunghyun cringed at the sound of her cooing his name...well one of his many nicknames.

"Yes my dear?" Seunghyun said between his teeth.

Tiffany was pouting and giving him the puppy eyes again. She was up to something or maybe she wanted something. Nevertheless the answer was going to be 'No."

Tiffany fluttered her eyelashes and gathered Seunghyun's fingers, and raised them to her lips, "You did not even give me a chance to what I had to say Seunghyunnie."

Seunghyun let out a heavy sigh, put down the book he was reading and gave his undvided attention to the woman before him, "I'm sorry Miyoung. You're right."

Tiffany cracked a mischevious smile and dragged him out of his seat, "Close your eyes Tabi-poo."

That's three nicknames in a row. There was definitely something up her sleeve, "No peeking!" She added while pulling him harder and faster towards a random direction.

They finally come to a half after going through many turns and Tiffany nudging him forward and giggling histerically.

She should know by now that surprises was the other thing he disliked the most, "Miyoung, what is the meaning of this? may I open my eyes now?" 

Sometimes he wondered how and why he put up with this woman.

There was silence for a brief moment, before the sound of clothing dropped to the ground. Seunghun immediatly shot open his eyes. They were standing in his bathroom, the one that had the large heart-shaped jacuzzi. The lights were dimmed, and the entire bathroom was filled and lit by Calvin Klien scented candles.

A nice, warm bubble bath was drawn, with the scent of Orchids filling his nostrils.

And then there was Tiffany, his Miyoung, bare skinned. Her beautiful silky hair was pinned up in a messy bun.  She was the first to take a dip in the large Jacuzzi. Tiffany purred for him over, "Jagiya..." She whispered seductively.

Seunghyun paused for a moment before stripping all of his clothing and responding to Tiffany's call in a flash.

He was all over her like a beast. He thought to himself as he ravished her lips and skin, that perhaps these nicknames weren't so bad afterall, as long as he got to come here to this.

Three nicknames leads to Jagiya...which leads to...Seunghyun smircked at the thought, "Fany-bunny..."

To think he didn't have a nickname of his own for his Miyoung.

"Ahh, Tabi-pie, you're biting too hard!"


~owari