Present

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

A/N: A fluffy, super OOC fluffy cheesy one-shot. I love childish!TopFany!


 

Seunghyun doesn't like presents. Unless it was a bearbrick. But his friends didn't even bother getting him any because he would already own the same exact one or he is up at midnight ordering the newest model.
 
So Seunghyun doesn't need anything. He doesn't want anything for his birthdays. Just his friends and family.
 
He's too old for presents anyway.
 
And this drives Tiffany crazy because she wants to get him something special. She hates it when all he tells her the same thing every year since they started going out, "I don't need a present. All I want and need is you." 
 
Such a sappy romantic. Such a bingu!
 
Seunghyun always knows what to get Tiffany. He always gets her the perfect present in the most romantic way possible.
 
Even when she herself tells him that she doesn't want anything, he gets it anyway, just because she said that item looked cute or pretty.
 
He gets her everything she wanted even when she didn't ask for it. In return, all he wants is her smile.
 
Her pretty, cute eye smile.
 
God that freaking bingu, knew how to treat his woman.
 
"Ahhhh Bommie! You known him longer than I have, there must be something he loves more than bear-bricks!" Tiffany whined, slumping next to the oldest member of 2NE1, in her apartment, three days before Seunghyun's 26th birthday.
 
Bom smiled innocently and patted Tiffany on the head, "Well, he always loved homemade cooking. Maybe you should bake or cook something." She suggested.
 
Tiffany frowned, becoming even more distraught, "Aigoo, unnie, I'm horrible at that!" Tiffany pouted, "Why do I have to date such a stubborn man?"
 
"He's not stubborn, he's just practical. Presents are a waste of money. He's not materialistic. Which is why he's so perfect. God I'm jealous of you. Can we switch lives for a bit?" Bom joked, as Tiffany gave her the look.
 
Tiffany understood Bom's words. They were true. Buying presents were a waste of money. And she should know her man.
 
Then an idea struck up and she was smiling again all the while Bom was sighing and wishing she never gave up on Seunghyun.
 
Tiffany dashed out of Bom's apartment, her mobile phone ready to dial a certain number.
 

"Here." Tiffany dumped a tiny box with a special white ribbon and pink wrapping paper on Seunghyun's lap.
 
He looked at her, confused, "Miyong...I told you already, you didn't have to get my anything. You're the only birthday present I want."
 
Again, the same phrase, every year.
 
He pushed the present aside onto his bed and pulled her on his lap instead. He began placing kissing over her neck, jawline then back down, lower, trying to undo the zipper of her dress.
 
They had just arrived home after a spectacular birthday surprise party at  the Seoul Eclipse club. Seunghyun was given a few too many shots, so Tiffany felt he wanted more than just her tonight.
 
But before that, she wanted to make sure he opened her present.
 
"No Tabi, open it! I rushed to get it made especially for you!"
 
Seunghyun flipped her over and stared down at her, "Can I just unwrap you instead?"
 
Tiffany giggled, "God Tabi, you're lines are even cheesier when you're drunk."
 
"It can't be helped. I've been hanging out with Seungri and his horrible pick up lines too much."
 
When Tiffany didn't let him kiss her, Seunghyun sighed and rolled over, so that he was lying on his side.
 
"Ok fine. But no more presents after this."
 
Excited, Tiffany handed him the present once more and watched him slowly undo the ribbon she worked so hard to perfect. He didn't rip the wrapping off like a child would do, but he would carefully peel off the tape and undo the wrapping to savage it.
 
"Tabi, just open it already!"
 
"I want to enjoy every moment of it, whatever it is that you got me."
 
And so his fingers finally landed on the lid and he pulled it up.
 
Seunghyun was expecting an expensive Movado watch or cologne or something really expensive.
 
She knew what type of designer brands he liked but he didn't expect her to actually go out to buy them. He usually endorsed the products so he'd get a few packages for free.
 
There, inside the tiny little box was a bear-brick.
 
Tiffany really should have known better. She should know he owned every model, even the newest one that was just released last night.
 
And he just got it in the package this morning, and it's standing tall, with rest in his display case, proudly.
 
But this particular bear-brick was different.
 
He didn't have this one yet. He always knows when the new one comes out. This one wasn't on the website!
 
So how did...
 
Seunghyun looked at it more meticulously once more.
 
It was the size of his phone, but there was something special about it.
 
This particular bear-brick was modeled after Tiffany, in an outfit that resembled her outfit from SNSD's 'Oh!' It was obvious that it was her because of the zero number on what was suppose to be a shirt.
 
And the little Pink cap. It was so, cute.
 
Seunghyun couldn't even say a word. He was mesmerized, by the bear but also wondering how the hell his girlfriend could pull this off.
 
"Miyong..." His voice was monotone and this made Tiffany frown.
 
"You don't like it?"
 
"No..."
 
"Oh..." Tiffany let out a forlorn sigh, "Maybe I should have listened to Bom-unnie..."
 
A slight pause and Seunghyun jumped up in bed and pounced at Tiffany, "I love it." He kissed her on the forehead, "It's the best." He added before placing another kiss on her cheek.
 
"Really?"
 
"It's perfect." He kissed her on the lips.
 
Tiffany smiled against his lips, "I'm glad because man, the things I had to do..."
 
Seunghyun paused and looked down at her with a perplexed look, "And what did you do?"
 
"Oh my charms as a celebrity didn't work so I had to sleep with the CEO and..." 
 
Seunghyun snorted and took one of the smaller pink pillows brought over from Tiffany's dorm to hit her with, "Oh stop lying Miyong."
 
He didn't press on how she got it made. He was just glad that he had such a sweet girlfriend. Because bam, the box also had another bear-brick, one that resembled him.
 
It was his Tabi counterpart, from the Big Bang manwha. The bear-brick had thick glasses and eyebrows, just like him.
 
So Seunghyun kept those bear-bricks in a special place. Not in the display case with the rest, but by the night stand, next to his bed, where he made sweet, passionate, love-like gestures with Hwang Miyong.
 
"No more presents though. I already have the best of both worlds." Seunghyun told Tiffany.
 
Tiffany chimed, playing with Seunghyun's hair, "So I'm finally a rank higher than your bear-bricks?"
 
Seunghyun didn't answer her.
 
"Yah Tabi!"
 
Seunghyun passed out with a soft smile on his face.
 
~owari

A/N: So...I want a bear-brick now...Anyone know where I can order one? Lol I hope this wasn't too much for you guys. So cheesy I kno >___<;