Fashion sense

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

A/N: This came to me immediately when I saw Tiffany's instagram post today of her posing with a Sailor Moon Luna beanie. I was fangirling like an idiot and just couldn't help myself. Sailor Moon was was one of my first animes. So yay for Fany liking Sailor Moon!!

Check out the awesome Fany x Sailor Moon LUNA photo here: https://instagram.com/p/9RE_nZmOBm/?taken-by=xolovestephi

In which this was a random plotbunny full of silliness, non-sense and OOC.


"Come on oppa, you promised to go with me!!" Tiffany begged, as she tried to pull her Bingu-baby out of his Pierre Jeanneret lounge chair.

The Bingu would not budge from his spot and continue to ignore his childish Fany-kitty.

Seunghyun usually would call her Fany-bunny, but today, was different. Today, Tiffany decided to wear a black wool beanie with cat-like pointy ears and golden crescent moon at the front, on her pretty litty head. The fake cat-like whiskers she drew on her face with special make-up did not help either.

Tiffany had mentioned out loud about "Luna" while taking a selfie of her new getup on instragram. Seunghyun had thought she was talking about a certain F(X) member.

But then he saw the post, and noticed the hashtags "Sailor Moon". Seunghyun would immediatly press the like button on all of Tiffany's posts on instragram, but this time, he chose not to, and like right now, he chose NOT to move and go along with...whatever it was that Tiffany was trying to drag him into.

"No." Seunghyun said sternly, as he flipped the page of his favorite novel.

Tiffany wrinkled her nose at his resistence, "I promise you it's going to be fun! It's the week of Halloween and everyone is going to be there!"

Seunghyun let out a sigh and put his book aside, "But do you really have to wear that? It's so--"

"Cute! Isn't it? It was from my childhood anime. Used to love getting up Saturday mornings to watch it back in America." Tiffany interrupted, giving him a cheeky smile.

"Well yes...wait, no, it's very...childish. I don't like it." Seunghyun confessed, looking away in embarrasment. Well actually, he was trying to ignore the stink eye she was giving him.

"Yah, it is so not! It's very fashionable! Japanese fashion Harajuku style!" Tiffany defended, brushing her bangs and rearranging her beanine in place, "It's definitely better than that..that cowboy hat of yours!" She pointed at the white cowboy hat he wore during Big Bang's 2015 MADE tour in the U.S., which sat on one of Seunghyun's newton coffee table in the corner of the living room.

"Hah! That is a designer hat thank you very much." Seunghyun responded, knowing very well that the cowboy hat costed more to make than her silly wooly cosplay hat, "It's very special to me." He retrieved the hat and pulled it on. He titled the hat down with his finger, cowboy fashion, "Howdy."

"Aaaaand Sailor Moon is special to me." Tiffany challenged, standing up from the twin Pierre Jeanneret lounge chair, standing up at her tippy toes to reach eye level with Seunghun, "You WILL go to the Haunted House with me, as promised."

"Again, not when you are wearing that." He pointed out, flicking the kitty ears.

Tiffany in turn, flicked his cowboy hat off. It fell to the floor, upside down. Seunghyun's eyes widened at the thought that his precious hat was on the ground. Tiffany smirked and pinched his right cheek, "Bingu..." She started, finding amusement in his little tantrum over her Sailor Moon Luna beanie, "Why so serious? It's just a beanie."

The Bingu could not believe he caved in, after failing to capture Fany-kitty and removing the atrocity that was called the Sailor Moon Luna beanie. He never lost in an argument, but somehow she won. It didn't help that once things calmed down, that she jumped on his lap and started purring, which in turn, led to the bedroom, and then ended with a purr from him.

She had bought the counterpart to Luna, which was a white wooly beanie and also came with pointed fluffy ears and crescent moon on the front. Apparently the white cat's name was Artemis.

They walked hand in hand, toward the Haunted House at the amusement park, where the rest of their circle of friends were waiting at the end. They had to crawl through the spooky hallways and get past the monsters, go through obstacles together--in which Seunghyun had left Tiffany behind several times after getting scared by what was supposed to be the creepy girl from Japanese movie 'The Ring'--and reach the basement, where an awesome party was being held.

It was a costume party of course, where he saw Jiyong dressed as Goku from Dragon Ball Z, Hyorin from Sistar as Princess Elsa and a couple of more familiar faces dressed in assortment of costumes.

He wasn't one to dress up in silly costumes unless it was for a concert or for a photoshoot. He was lucky Tiffany didn't force him into wearing a full blown cosplay.

Tiffany pulled him close to her and took out her cellphone from her matching Samantha Vega Luna leather purse,  "Ahh Seunghyun, let's make this night the best!"

Her cellphone camera flashed and she posted up on her instagram once more. This time, it was a couple picture of them both, of her wearing the Luna beanie and Seunghyun, begrudgingly wearing the Artemis beanie.


TopFany Halloween

"xolovestephi ~Artemis & Luna forever <3 @choi_seung_hyun_ttop #sailormoon #kitty #halloween #mybingu #mybinguisthebest".

♥ @choi_seung_hyun_ttop likes this.

choi_seung_hyun_ttop Just this one time, I will wear it for you. #cowboyhatsarecooler


~owari


A/N (Update 11/1/2015): I hope you enjoyed the short oneshot! If you are wondering, I drew the TopFany Halloween fanart, because I am delusional and obviously have no life OTL. I attempted and failed at drawing a selfie...Meant to post the drawing up earlier but didn't finish it until now..