Puppy Love

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

A/N: Another silly one, which includes my OT3, DragonMushroomTop, because I can't choose between Jifany and Topfany. I love them both. Secretly I think I like Jifany more, just because of the recent Soshibang interaction and pictures from the Phiaton x Teddy event. Tiffany has been chilling with YG artists like an OG. If only Seunghyun was there during that event!!! UGH.

Oh well, my Jifany feels has been fulfilled. Him and her dancing in the same room.

Either or, I love jealous Tabi and playboy Dragon who is out to get Princess Tiffany. OT3 forever! #DragonMushroomTop

On a side note, prayers to Paris and the world after the unforunate events that took place two weeks ago.

Anyway, please enjoy this silly short one-shot!


Where ever he went or whenever he budged from his spot, even a tiny inch, the puppy would obediently follow after him, wagging it's tail ecstatically and letting out adorable barks. The puppy would jump up and down, running around circles to grab the attention of the handsome rapper from Big Bang.

"Prince Fluffy seems to have taken a liking to you, oppa." Tiffany pointed out as she took several photo snapshots of the two cuties before her with her phonecamera to upload to instagram, and hashtagging the photos #fluffydragon #puppylove #princefluffyisthebest.

"Of course, no one can resist my charm." Kwon Jiyong confirmed as he picked up the cute little white puffball that the eye smile queen of TaeTiSeo adored.

Choi Seunghyun disbelivingly watched the three from the corner, as he noticed his girlfriend's puppy fall in love with his best friend, him and barking adorably for more attention.

He didn't like it one bit, especially when Tiffany pulled Jiyong and the puppy in for a selfie, "Oppa, say cheese!"

They were completely ignoring him, as if he didn't exist! Prince Fluffy should be the one to give Seunghyun all the attention, and Tiffany all the kisses, selfies and hashtags.

From the looks of it, Seunghyun even believed that Jiyong was using that handsome boy-ido charms on his Tiffany!

"Why doesn't Prince Fluffy come to me? " Seunghyun whined, throwing his arms up into the air, "He hates me, doesn't he?" Seunghyun budges himself between Tiffany and Jiyong, putting a bit of distance between the two.

Tiffany shook her head and reassured him, placing her delicate hands on top of his smooth ones, "Prince Fluffy just needs to get used to you, Tabi-pie."

This elicits a snort from the peevish Bingu, "It took 5 seconds for Prince Fluffikens here to jump to Jiyong's arms." He folds his arms and stares intently at the canine.

"What can I say Hyung, pets love me too. It's FluffyDragon forever!" Jiyong half-joked, as he held Prince Fluffy close up to his face, "We are destined, right Fany-boo?"

Tiffany nodded in agreement, forming her beautiful eye crescents and soft smile, directing them towards the leader of Big Bang.

Seunghyun is fuming now, hearing Jiyong utter "Fany-boo" adoringly.

Jiyong seriously wanted a death sentence, didn't he?

"Yah! Fluffy is mine!" Seunghyun just snapped, unable to contain the jealousy brewing inside.

He greedily scooped Prince Fluffy out of Jiyong's arms and stormed out of the room, leaving the two love birds famously nicked named the DragonMushroom pair, mystified by his sudden actions.

Fluffy is now gnawing at Seunghyun's sleeves, letting out playful growls.

Tiffany's tiny footsteps echo from behind. She catches up to them and grabs his left arm, "What's with you today Oppa?"

Seunghyun scoffs and avoids her worried gaze, "It's nothing."

Tiffany chuckles and manages to steal a kiss from him, placing her hands on his cheeks and moving his head to face her. She stood at her at the tip of her toes, tasting his frustrated tears.

Even though he was kind of mad at her right now, her kiss always seemed to calm him down.

"Uh huh, just admit it Toppo, you were jealous. You've rarely show any affection towards Prince Fluffy until now." 

Tiffany saw through to him, especially when he went on a jealous rampage. Although he was was the greatest "actor" in Seoul, he had a tough time masking his emotions, especially when it came down to the love of his life and the second love of her life, this little popcorn rascal he held in his arms.

It was true. He never did pay any attention to this puppy until Jiyong came into the picture.

Seunghyun remained silent, biting his lips as his precious lady lightly scolded him, "And the reason why Fluffy-baby here likes Ji-oppa is because Ji-oppa pays attention to him! Plus, Prince loves his play dates with Jolie."

It took a second for it to sink in, before Seunghyun responded. Seunghyun eyes widened, mouth agape after hearing that for the first time,

"Wait, you went to Jiyong's house, alone, without me?!" 

So that's where she was going every Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for the past summer, always saying her schedule was busy. 

Both SNSD and Big Bang were on break. There was no dance practice, concert tours, CF filming, promotional events or the sort that he knew of.

He was now starting to believe that something was definitely going on between his pink monster and the golden Dragon.

"Yah, don't change the subject!" Tiffany was the one fuming now, "I know what you're thinking oppa and its nothing like that." She stared at him, eyes stern and unwavering.

Seunghyun puffed his cheeks, still unable to look her in the eyes,

"Still should have told me where you were going instead of sneaking behind my back." He muttered.

Tiffany pinched his cheeks and pulled them as punishment,

"I was so not sneaking around! I told you exactly where I was going. And just so you know, I always bring Taeyeonnie and Ginger along too! So no, I was NOT alone."

Seunghyun wasn't going to win this argument at all, especially with her pinching him like that!

"Yah yah, that hurts Miyoung!"

She chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck, "So no more being jealous?"

Seunghyun hesitantly nodded, "Only if you bring me along with your future play dates. I don't trust anyone, especially that y dragon..."He pauses for

a moment and whispers, "...even that Taengoo girl."

Tiffany shook head and lightly flicked him on the forehead, "Babo." 

She stuck her tongue out at him between her smile. He returned it with an even sillier face, and tongue sticking out too.

It was something they did when thy made up.

"Ahh,  Fluffy is finally warming up to you." Tiffany pointed out, placing an Eskimo kiss upon her baby's (Prince Fluffy, not Seunghyun) nose, "Ah my two favorite boys."

Seunghyun hugged the puppy closer as Prince Fluffy finally gave him his first playful , on the nose.

Bark. Yelp. Woof.

His heart melted at that instance, as he had the sudden urge to spoil this puppy, more than the eye smile Queen, with dog toys and treats.

Fluffy didn't once leave Seunghyun side from that moment on, that is until the next play date at Jiyong's house again where he got totally ignored once more.

But at home, Prince Fluffy snuggled up on his lap, all the while the pink lady snuggled by his side, his arms wrapped around her as they watched movies late into the night.


~owari


~omake~

"Prince Fluffy, who is mommy?"

Prince Fluffy immediately placed his paw on Tiffany's picture.

Here he earned a special dog biscuit treat, to which it was tossed up into the air. He jumped up and caught the treat in his mouth.

He chewed the treat hastily and then barked happily after finishing, tongue out and standing on two feet, asking for more.

"Ok, I'll give you another one only if you can answer this. Prince Fluffy, who is daddy?"

Prince Fluffy hesitated and placed his two front paws back down to the ground. He stared up at his beloved owner's boyfriend and tilted his head in bewilderment. He let out a soft whine.

He couldn't pick between Choi Seunghyun's picture or Kwon Jiyong's picture. 

Or rather, who wasn't sure who to pick.

"Yah! It's me!" Seunghyun scrunched his face at the darn little dog, "No treat for you!"

Prince Fluffy whined again, staring up at Seunghyun with his sad puppy eyes.

It didn't take long for Seunghyun to cave in.

"Aish! I can't say no to that! You and Tiffany are the death me of me! Come here!"

Prince Fluffy jumped up into Seunghyun's arms.

Tiffany did the same, except she jumped on Seunghyun's back, "Seunghyunnie! where's my treat?!"


~owari~


A/N: See, silly wans't it? But can't resist the OT3 pair. I am forever shipping DragonMushroomTop.

Until next time!