Announcement [NOT AN UPDATE]

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

ANNOUNCEMENT

A/N: Sorry! This isn't an update unfortunately! I know I have been away for a very long time, and I aplogize for that.

I just haven't found time to write any more fanfics lately, and especially since I have lost a little interest in the fandom for a bit.

After much consideration, and to save most of you all from another long hiatus (as well as horrible plot-bunnies), I decided to remove my TopFany/Gtae fanfics, 'Love Dust''Beautiful Hangover' and "Star Swap" from AsianFanfics. They were all on-going fanfics, but really did not go anywhere.

I have found myself with a major writer's block and to be honest, didn't have a full plot written out. I tend to write on impulse and make up stuff as I go along.

I really never liked how the stories panned out anyway after re-reading everything.

I do appreciate all the votes, subscriptions and comments you all have given me! I love you all for that.

Again, I am sorry for that, but I just don't have the motivation to write those stories anymore.

I will however, keep my TopFany one-shot collections and will update periodically.

I do intend to continue writing, but perhaps only a few one-shots moving forward. 

Thank you for understanding and I hope you enjoy the many other wonderful TopFany and GTae stories out there!

With regards,

Aziantearz