Close proximity

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

A/N: So, life caught up. Gradution, internships, engagements, etc. My TopFany ship went away for a bit but came back after I watched Top's Commitment movie last night. It was freaking amazing!!! And the fight scenes, god Top was a y assassin riding a Ducati.

Anyway, as for the other stories, I'm sorry! I know you all have been waiting for updates. I just lost a little motivation to write any good plots at the moment. But for now, enjoy this next one-shot. Something that's been in the works for a hole. I always imagined this would happen. Rushed and emotions all over the place..or out of place.

Unbetaed and written on the phone again.


Tiffany couldn't believe what just happened. 

Karma. It had to be because she had been a bad girl and had her occasional sweets and junk food behind her manager's back when she was suppose to be on a very strict diet.
 
Or maybe because she had to lie about her little scandal with Jay Park and Nichkhun respectively two summers ago and the Spring before that. They were just friends. Very close friends. It just got a little wild and out of hand after a few shots of tequila and playing strip-twister.
 
There could be many other reasons. And every sin she committed flooded through her mind.
 
Or maybe because it was raining hard and the lightning struck loudly in the sky hit a pole and resulted in the entire city black out.
 
And she just happened to be in an elevator during the 2013 Mnet Asian Music awards ceremony when the blackout occurred.
 
She could hear the faint screams, chatter and shuffle of feet from fans and other idols.
 
The current performance by 2Ne1's Missing You ended abruptly and the elevator jerked.
 
She had lost her balance initially but--
 
Tiffany wasn't alone though.
 
No, of all the people she was stuck, alone in the elevator with, it had to be him.
 
The cool, nonchalant Choi Seunghyun, or as every fan tween and fan cougars out there knew him as, T.O.P of Big Bang.
 
Not that she didn't like him or anything. No, he was the man that caught her heart by just a simple glance. One. Simple. Killer. Glance. And she couldn't stop thinking about him ever since.
 
The last five minutes replayed in her mind.
 
She had stumbled and he caught her before she hit the rail.
 
He held her, as the lights flickered on and off, the elevator shaking wildly until all seemed quiet, and finally darkness.
 
He held her tight, protectively while she trembled in fear. She could feel the adrenaline pulse through him as well, his heart beating as fast against hers. She held onto him for dear life because she was so afraid of what might happen next.
 
Seunghyun stared into her brown eyes. An all too familiar glance...Dageun...Dageun...
 
"Hey are you ok?" He asked, genuinely concerned. His voice a little shaky, but calming. His mouth was so close to her she could just inch over and--
 
"Tiffany?"
 
More awkward silence followed. Tiffany couldn't help but stare in awe because damn, up close he was quite handsome. More handsome than she could ever imagine.
 
Majestically handsome. With that scar at the corner of his eyebrow, his piercing gaze and the dimples when he smiled ever so slightly.
 
Seunghyun pulled her away from him and place his fingers behind her head, "You didn't hit your head or anything I hope? Please say something? Are you shocked? It'll be alright, someone will come find us soon. So don't worry." Seunghyun gave her a small smile and squeezed Tiffany's shoulder reassuringly. 
 
"Hwaiting."
 
How sweet of him. So calm and collected during situations like this, as if this happened to him everyday.
 
"Ahhh yes sunbae, I'm fine, thank you!" Tiffany responded with a slight high pitch tone. Smooth, real smooth Tiffany.
 
Seunghyun let out a soft sigh of relief, "That's good. I'm glad you're alright."

Tiffany sat in her corner opposite from Seunghyun.
 
They barely said a word afterward other then their phones didn't work. Damn the reception. Oh and the call for help button was useless too.
 
Tiffany lost track how long they've been stuck here. But it was starting to get hot.
 
Too hot. She watched Seunghyun undo his tie, and a few buttons of his shirt. Only three buttons. 
 
She tried not stare but couldn't help herself.
 
He didn't go further down than that nor did he bother taking the suit jacket off.
 
She was oddly, slightly disappointed. Tiffany shook her head. "No, I shouldn't think of sunbae like that!
 
Tiffany had not realize it, but she was staring hard at him, and her face was flushed, her cheeks a slight rose.
 
But Seunghyun, according to Daesung, Seunghyun liked his noonas. And well they weren't that close like she was with Seungri and Daesung.
 
He seemed so....aloof and too cool for her. He'd probably never look her direction. He'd probably like BoA-unnie more.
 
"Hey Tiffany?"
 
Tiffany snapped out of her trance and jumped when Seunghyun placed a hand on her shoulder.
 
She squeaked a "Y-yes?" which earned her a perplexed look from him. And then that killer smirk and a chuckle followed. God that glance. Why was she falling for his glance again?
 
Tiffany didn't have time for silly crushes, not now, at the peak of her group's career! She never had any problems when other men looked at her.
 
But no, Choi Seunghyun of Big Bang took the cake. Being that he was suave and charismatic and so different from all the men in her life she had worked with.
 
"I'm surprised. Really surprised that this happened to me."
 
It was Tiffany's turn to look confused, "Surprised?"
 
"Well, it's not everyday that I'd get stuck in an elevator with a member of SNSD. A brave one at that."
 
Tiffany couldn't quite understand where he was going with this...
 
He continued on, "I thought you'd be the type to cry and whine. The notorious dramaqueen diva dylfany and all." He snickered as he wiped sweat off his forehead. Talk about condescending there! What the heck?!
 
Handsome as he is, he a little...blunt there, much to Tiffany's chagrin.
 
Sure she had her fair share of...mishaps in the past, acting a little childish, but seriously, he didn't have to point it out...
 
Tiffany's expression turned sour. And well her little crush went away.
 
"Yah! You don't have to remind me. You shouldn't be saying things about someone you really don't know."
 
Now she was pouting like a child and she claimed--whining really, hypocritically--she wasn't while Seunghyun just continued to chuckle, shaking his head.
 
"Ahh Jiyong was right. She is much cuter in person."
 
"Huh what?" Tiffany paused. Did she just hear him right?
 
Now he was totally teasing her!
 
Again with his straightforwardness.
 
Maybe getting stuck in this elevator with him was driving her mad. She was hearing things. Seunghyun would never confess to her! Not in a million years.
 
His eyes widened and he stiffened, his expression priceless. With a face where he was utterly shocked.
 
"Sorry, that wasn't suppose to come out. Ignore what I just said." He quickly told her, pursing his lips.
 
Now Seunghyun was the one blushing and unable to keep his composure. The great rapper of Big Bang was blushing and averting his gaze, looking away embarrassed by his so called confession. It was kind of...adorable. To think this Seunghyun was actually interested in Tiffany, someone younger!
 
"Really?" Was all she could say. Because again, Choi Seunghyun had a thing for noonas. Not dongsaengs or someone like her, but the sophisticated women, like Bom-unnie or Gummy or Shin Min Ah, maybe her unnie BoA.
 
"It's nothing. Forget what I said." His expression turned poker. All was quiet again.
 
Tiffany definitely heard him the first time. And she thought, maybe she did have a chance. That God gave her this opportunity to finally find the courage to show him that yes, she too thought he was 'cute.'
 
And maybe Seunghyun was just trying to light up the mood with a silly comment on her, to keep her from going mad from claustrophobia and the fact that an hour had passed now.
 
Tiffany smiled. Eye-smiled. How sweet of him actually now that she thought about it, "It's ok, you were just kidding right?"
 
And it was Seunghyun's turn to stare in awe.
 
"Yeah. Sorry. Sometimes my words come out crueler than I intend. Daesung always pointed that out but I I refuse to listen to him cuz' you know him being--"
 
Oh my lord. Seunghyun kept rambling on about nonsense. Daesung wasn't kidding about Seunghyun being a talker.
 
"It's ok sunbae. You were just trying to make conversation."
 
He shook his head, "No, I shouldn't have said anything."
 
"Even the part where you think I'm 'cute'?"
 
Now she was being the straightforward one, much to her own obliviousness.
 
Seunghyun but his lip and looked away in embarrassment, "I..well."
 
"Well what? Sunbae...?" Tiffany was honestly being innocent here. Nothing behind her words. Innocent questions...
 
The man, who was so calm and collected during the black out and elevator shaking wildly not so long ago took in a deep breath, "It's either now or never."
 
Tiffany was still baffled by his words of nonsense, "Huh?"
 
Before she knew it, Seunghyun was suddenly at a close proximity.  She could feel his breath against her skin.
 
Her heart skipped so many beats after the next moment. She would never thought in a million years that she'd get to share it with the man of her dreams.
 
His lips brushed against hers softly. A gentle, missed, shy and simple.
 
At first, chaste and slow, and then soon hungry and passionate. 
 
His hand curled around her neck, pulling her face closed to his.
 
Tiffany responded back with even more feverish kisses. Because this was what she dreamt of doing for the longest time.
 
Because she fell for his glance. She fell for the cool Choi Seunghyun, who she thought never look her direction.
 
Yet here they were. Full out making out in a broken down elevator.
 
Tiffany wanted to the rest of his shirt but gasped when the elevator started, making a slight jerking sound. 
 
A ding sound followed. The doors rolled open and the two idols pulled apart, panting for air while quickly trying to recompose themselves, in case anyone else saw them.
 
Tiffany straightened out her dress while Seunghyun tried to button up his shirt.
 
And speak of the devil, Seohyun, the maknae of SNSD stood before the two, when the elevator opened its doors,
 
"Ah, unnie, there you are! We've been searching everywhere for you! Are you alright?"
 
She pulled Tiffany out of the elevator, ignoring the man Tiffany was with and squeezed Tiffany's hands, "We were worried sick!"
 
Tiffany glanced over her shoulder towards Seunghyun, who stood tall and cool, like his usual self, watching him thread his fingers across his hair.
 
He slowly stepped out and was greeted by the loud maknae of his group, who pulled him away in the opposite direction, "Hurry Hyung! You're performing next! Get changed!"
 
The two made one last glance at each other, yearning for more.
 
The little rendezvous in the elevator may have been the heat of the moment. Or it could have meant something more.
 
Tiffany wasn't quite sure now. She was sad to say that they were going to part ways and perhaps never see each other again. Because their groups never really crossed paths, not as often as she liked.
 
But Seunghyun smiled and winked at her, genuinely. And she always wanted to faint.
 
A wink! That was the first time he ever winked! 
 
Damn, now Tiffany was going to go crazy over the wink!
 
"Unnie?! Do I need to take you home?" Seohyun waved her hand across Tiffany's face.
 
Tiffany shook her head, "No, I'm fine Seo-baby. Let's hurry, I definitely don't want to miss the next performance!"
 

Jiyoung was happy. So freaking happy that he won an award for best male artist of the year again, two years in a row! He held his trophy closely to his chest, cherishing it like a baby.
 
He was just coming back from a phone call right before 2NE1 went on stage to perform and decided to ride the elevator up back to the dining hall of the Mnet Asian musical award ceremony. 
 
He was much too focused on his trophy that he didn't notice the other person in the elevator.
 
"Ah G-dragon-sunbae! Congratulations!"
 
Jiyong looked up and was met by a petite girl with long jet black hair, bowing before him.
 
Which girl group was she from again?
 
She stood tall again and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, "It's not everyday I get to be in the same elevator as you! I always wanted to say that I admire your work."
 
"Ahh Taeyeon-shii, thank you." He glanced over the elevator buttons and noticed nothing was pushed.
 
He pushed for the dining hall floor. Nothing lit up. He pushed another button. Nothing. The elevator jerked suddenly and a huge voltage sound effect echoed in the distant.
 
The lights flickered on and off and the elevator jerked some more. 
 
Jiyong flung himself at Taeyeon and held onto her tightly.
 
"Ahh sunbae! Don't worry! I think it's just a blackout. The power should come back soon."
 
Brave Princess Kim Taeyeon and scaredy-dragon Kwon Jiyong?
 
What?
 

~Owari...?

A/N: No, I'm not going to continue the GTae one...just a teaser! Haha, anyone who wishes to continue from there be my guest! I hope this was enough to satisfy some TopFany cravings! I definitely miss these two...and there isn't enough graphics on Tumblr anymore :(