Blue

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

A/N: This was just a random drabble from a multi-part one-shot I was working on. That fell through, so I just decided to post this part up here. Its a little lame, I know. And I'm sorry for those waiting for my other fics. I am working on them diligently! Please be patient!


“Aren’t you going to name your new Tromm bear?” Tiffany playfully suggested as she pushed her six month anniversary present toward him, “getting this color was hard, but whatever, doesn’t it remind you of someone?”

She giggled and winked while she said that, pointing to herself excitedly.

Seunghyun rose a thick eyebrow at the cheerful Korean-American girl, “Uhh…sure…how about ‘Bear’? It’s cute I guess…” He was actually hoping for something else, like a brand new designer watch but he took the gift anyway.

He never had a stuffed animal before nor did he receive any as gifts. His ex-girlfriend when he was still known as Tempo never game him such childish gifts. He never once owned the famous stuffed Pikachu or a plush dog that he could carry around as a child. He was more into action toys, ones with capes and pointed masks, like the American line Dark Knight of Gotham city.

“Ahh, that’s too ordinary. Try something else oppa.” Tiffany squeezed his hands, looking up at him with her innocent eyes.

To be honest, he didn’t know how he ended up from a mature woman to…Tiffany, plain, simple, mushroom headed pure-hearted eye smile princess Hwang Miyong.

Of course there were sparks between them and he was first mesmerized by her y legs glimmering in the light as she performed ’Twinkle, Twinkle’ on television, her long light brunette dyed hair flowing along each twirl.

Then there was that moment on Music core after his performance of ‘High High’ with GD. That killer smile as she bowed and continued her duty as the MC, in that white fluffy layered dress, her hair tied up in a bun that gave her the quintessential look of innocence, with her bare porcelain neck glowing with an aura of beauty. And all he could do was crack and awkward smile, nod back and avert his eyes to the side and secretly blush, gripping his microphone in nervousness.

She was both gorgeous and innocent and he couldn’t understand how the two attracted with such a mental age difference. Then again she would only do that to be cute.

 “You know, when you’re feeling blue and I can’t be here with you, you can always look at this bear and think of me.”

Tiffany took the bear and pulled it up in front of her face, moving it side to side and speaking in a child’s voice, “Tabbi-shii is sad. So please tell me all your troubles and hug me to make that frown go away!”

Seunghyun could only let out a soft chuckle, giving in and pushed the bear aside to give the girl a chaste kiss on the forehead, “You’re so silly, Miyong.”

She smiled innocently and tapped the bottom of her lip in a thinking gesture before continuing, “How about ‘Kuma’?”

The rapper of Big Bang laughed at that, “Isn’t that the same name I said in Japanese? What’s the difference, can’t we just stick to ‘Bear’?”

Tiffany shook her head, “Kuma sounds better.”

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and squeezed her petite hands before pulling her into a warm hug, “Fine, Kuma it is.”

"Actually, I change my mind. I have an even better name!" Tiffany muffled into his chest before pulling away slightly to give him a peck on the lips, "How about Fany-bear?"

Letting out a soft chuckle, Seunghyun nodded and kissed the top of her head, "I'm happy with either but I'd rather have the real one comforting me when I'm blue."

Tiffany giggle-snorted at that, "You're such a sappy romantic oppa."

He shrugged, "It's all your fault Miyong. You made me this way."

The girl half-slapped him on the arm, pouted and pulled him down the sidewalk, "Yah, that's a lie." She scrunched her face playfully at him.

He smiled at her childish pouts. He loved it when he made her a little annoyed. He loved seeing her nose and eyebrows furrowed.

Childish gift or not, he couldn't be happier being with her, at this very moment.

After all, there was no other woman he dated who cherished him more than anything, enough to give him a sentimental stuffed bear. It was a first and he loved it.

Well kinda loved it.

~owari