Cold

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

 

Tiffany was known to be stubborn, more stubborn than a mule. But when the rapper she called pudding pie claimed he wasn’t sick, Mama Tiffany took precautions to make sure he got the rest he needed.

And it was this very moment, when she realized Big Bang’s T.O.P was as stubborn as she could ever be.

“I’m not sick.” He muttered as a matter-of-fact under his thick blankets, sniffling.

Tiffany scrunched her face and placed a wet pink towel over Seunghyun’s forehead,

“So fainting and shivering on the floor in the middle of dance practice suggests you not being sick? I don’t think so.”

Seunghyun pouted and turned his back to her, pulling the blanket over his head, “But I can’t let them down!”

With a roll of her eyes, Tiffany scooped the towel that slipped off his face and pulled the covers down, enough that only his eyes were shown, “Your fans worry about you too! They want their T.O.P oppa to get better soon!”

It was funny, seeing this man, 24 going on 25 to act so childish. He refused to see a doctor, after Tiffany picked him up from the dance studio. She literally had to drop everything she was doing, skipping an important interview, a photo shoot and even a moment of relaxation at the spa with Taeyeon, to race down the streets and take this man named Choi Seunghyun home.

The younger members of Big Bang were anxious when their eldest member collapsed a quarter through dance practice, and panicked. When Tiffany had arrived, Daesung was scampering around the room, Taeyang was putting three layers of coats over his Seunghyun as Seungri provided his lap as a pillow, and G-dragon tapped his foot, looking at his watch impatiently.

If Taeyang didn’t call Yuri, Yuri wouldn’t have told Tiffany and she wouldn’t be here, her face filled with terror. They didn’t say what had happened to Seunghyun. All she heard was “There’s something wrong with Seunghyun. I needs you Fany.” Or so that was what Yuri had communicated.

Seunghyun only groaned lowly at Tiffany’s statement, only to start hacking out coughs.

“My entire schedule is going to be screwed up.”

Tiffany heavily sighed. This man wasn’t just stubborn, he was a workaholic. Then again, she could say the same for herself according to the other members of SNSD, but Seunghyun took the cake for being too hard on him even in sickness,

“I don’t know what to do with you anymore.”

She turned to leave, picking up the empty bowl of soup she had fed him earlier and made her way towards the kitchen, but a strong grip around her wrist prevented her from leaving.

“Wait.”

Seunghyun pulled her hand, and Tiffany stumbling backward until her bottom hit the soft cushions of his king sized bed. The spoon rattled in the bowl and almost slipped out.

“Yah, you almost made me drop this!” She scolded, placing the bowl back on the night stand next to the bed. Tiffany faced him, and melted when he gave her that look, the look of a helpless lost child. His nose was red, his eyes watery with bags under his eyes.

He was shivering uncontrollably.

“Stay with me...” Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Tiffany’s petite waist and burrowed his face into her back, “Don’t leave.”

“I’m not going anywhere oppa. I’m just going to the kitchen and clean up.” Tiffany reassured, her fingers through his jet black hair.

“Stay…Take off your clothes and come to bed.” Seunghyun wearily sat up and began placing kisses upon her neck all the while trying to her blouse. His kisses trailed up to her jawline up until his breath could be felt upon her face.

Tiffany pulled back before Seunghyun captured her lips, “No oppa, I can’t…if I catch your cold, I won’t be able to take care of you!”

Seunghyun smirked weakly, “That’s alright babe. I can get Jiyong to come take care of us.” He was now halfway done ing Tiffany’s blouse, enough to expose her pink Victoria secret floral bra.

She stopped him before he plucked the last of her buttons, placing her hand on top of his, “You need to rest. And get in tip top shape! You have a tour to attend soon! Like you said, you don’t want to disappoint your fans, right?”

He fell back comfortably on the headboard of his bed, “I won’t feel better unless you come to bed. I just want you next to me.”

Seunghyun’s sweet words rung through her ears and Tiffany smiled softly before placing a chaste kiss upon his lips, “Fine, just this once. But I swear if I get sick because of you, you better take extra good care of me!”

With a chuckle, he pulled his sweet mushroom baby girl into his arms. She snuggled comfortably against him. Seunghyun kissed her on top of the head and grinned, “As long as you don’t mind canned soup.”

Tiffany intertwined her fingers with his and sighed, “Just get better soon, ok?”

He nodded and closed his eyes, finally able to rest at ease. His uncontrollable shivering finally ceased and he breathed in the honey dew scent that radiated from her hair,

“Of course, of course, we have fans to please.”


~owari