Infatuation

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

A/N: Because it's been almost a winter and a half season and this is the best I could come up with? The ship has died a little because of the official KhunFany announcement. Well, I'm happy for them. They'll make pretty Thai-Korean-American babies. 

But shouldn't let that break the fanon. I'm always and will be forever FANON over CANON. It's Zutara all over again. Oh Avatar. If you watch that show...

Anyway, a little Jifany and a jealous Tabi. Because I like jealous men. It's just a crush damnit!

Enjoy!


Seunghyun is lucky to have Tiffany. They were madly in love. No doubt about it. She adored him as much as he adored his bearbricks.

But then came G-dragon with his swag and his 'Coup d'etat' album. And Tiffany lliked it. Really, really liked it. To the point that she developed this teensy little idol crush on him.

Yeah, just an idol crush. Nothing to worry about. You know, fangirl crushes. But shouldn't she be crushing over him, Seunghyun? He was supposed to be going 'kyah-kyah, T.O.P.-Kun! Marry me' or something along those lines. Not 'G-dragon-kun! Have my babies!'

Tiffany Hwang, singer and eye smile princess of SNSD was dating actor, singer/rapper of Big Bang's Choi "T.O.P." Seunghyun. NOT Kwon Jiyong "G-dragon".

Seunghyun told himself he wasn't jealous. He had no reason to be jealous.

He trusted Tiffany and he trusted his best friend and leader not to try anything. G-dragon was notorious for getting all the girls, even SNSD's affections.B

And in SNSD, there was his eye-smile princess.

"Neh, Seunghyun-ahh, Jiyong-oppa is really cool." Tiffany tells him after watching Jiyong perform "Crooked" on stage. She literaly jumps at the sight of him now. Seunghyun is calm...and collected. He kepted a straight, uninterested face. It doesn't bother him. He would only say, "Ahh, ok." as Tiffany rambles on and on about Jiyong this, Jiyong that.

Nope, not jealous at all...not at all...

Tiffany's world used to be Seunghyun. choi Seunghyun. Tabbi. Top. T.O.P. Underground Tempo prince. He was her number one. Top, best rapper in the world. Damn iest man in Korea.

Now it's Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. GD. G-dragon. G to the D to the Big Bang.

Tiffany set her wallpaper to Jiyong and her, fangirl style. You know, where she manages to get a snapshop of herself and GD, with her doing a cutesy peace sign and GD look cool.

It used to be a wallpaper of Seunghyun and her, where she was trying to sneak a kiss and his face was priceless, surprised. He hated the picture because she caught him off guard, but it was still them nevertheless.

Idol crush. It could have been anyone else. 

But Seunghyun loved her too much. He couldn't let this tiny "crush" ruin this relationship. Because crushes does not equal her running away with G-dragon. Topfany. Love, true love.

Not puppy love. Genuine.

Not Jifany. Whatever those fans liked to call them

Now Seunghyun just can't contain it anymore.

Now Seunghyun cannot contain it anymore. Just hearing another man's name out of his girlfriend's mouth affected him more than anything.

His expression used to be stoic. Not a flinch. Now he was starring daggers at the leader of Big Bang while Tiffany went gaga over him.

"Oppa. I think I really like him."

What the?! Why is she telling him this? Was it because they vowed never keep secrets from each other?

And that she told everything that was on her mind? Oh lord.

"But you'll always be number one in my heart!" Tiffany pecks Seunghyun on the lips.

He knew in his heart that Tiffany was going through a phase. It's just a crush. She'll get over him.

Seunghyun bites his lips and balls his hand up into a fist while Tiffany runs up stage to give Jiyong a hug and praise for his awesome performance.

And then Jiyong is greeted by a petite, beautiful 
woman backstage. Not Tiffany. But another special woman, held deeply within Jiyong's heart.

Yoona. A member of her group. Practically her sister. And it pained her, because this was the first time she knew of the relationship between the two. Heck it was the first Seunghyun knew too.

Tiffany is devastated. Seeing Jiyong look at Yoona with such adoration. The same way Seunghyun looked at Tiffany.

Tiffany with a pout runs back into Seunghyun's arms. With a heavy sigh, she is weeping not because she was sad about Yoona and GDragon but because she was free.

"I can let go now because he found his perfect one."

Tiffany squeezes Seunghyun, "So now I can focus on you again."

Seunghyun rolls his eyes and stares down at the silly girl,"what so if they break up, you going to run back to him?"

Tiffany shook her head and and plants a kiss upon Seunghyun's lips, "Oh Tabi, I'm long over him now. You're my only oppa."

Now that's better.

No more JiFany. It's back to Topfany and it's going to stay that way. Seunghyun will make sure. Doom Dada style.

Without a doubt, Tiffany will forever be his. No guy can take her away with their charms. Not this time around.


~owari