Number 1

Fragment of Dreams || TopFany one-shot collection

 

A/N: In which they fangirl/fanboy over one another. Whut? Yes I went there. Enjoy!
 

Tiffany dressed her best. CK denim skinny jeans, her favorite black Steve Madden Olympiaa wedge sneakers, sparkly pink camisole, and a oversized jacket. Except the jacket wasn't a designer jacket. It was red and white. With Big Bang patches all over. The name of the members, the VIP patch, the star and all the outrageous decorations.

The ALIVE tour. Given as a present from her dearest. Except noone knows she's dating a member of Big Bang. Not even SM, YG or even Taeyeon or Jessica. She usually tells her SNSD sisters everything.
 
Except this. No, if the world knew that a member of SNSD was dating a member of Big Bang. The world would come to an end...kinda.
 
And surely their careers would be on the line.
 
So they decided to keep it a secret. Just for a while. Their secret.
 
And Tiffany couldn't complain. Because even when all those fangirls swooned over him, said "Omg, Oppah looked at me when he sang his part. Straight at me!" when in reality, he has eyes only for one.
 
And Tiffany grinned, pulling on her fake thick rimmed glasses, her gold glittering fanmade VIP crown, pulled on all the Big Bang accessories she had, from bracelets to setting her ringtone to 'Heaven'. She was ready, and gripping onto fanmade TOP uchiwa, her Top buttons fastened and gleaming on her VIP bag.
 
She skipped down the lines, flashing her VIP badge to get her goodie bags. And she chatted amongst other VIP fans, telling everyone her name was Mikyoung Park, flew all the way from California to see Big Bang ALIVE in New Jersey.
 
She was the best of the best. Knew everything about her Oppa.
 
Then this so-called mixed Korean girl named Joyce Lee steps in, claiming she's 'close' friends with him. "Top-oppa is really nice. His sister and I used to be in the same class. We had dinner together once and then...well...Yeah this was before he became famous." then she giggled. The kind of snobby fake giggle that Tiffany hated hearing.
 
As if she was the president of the official TOP fanclub or his ex-girlfriend of the sort. Whatever she was all talk and nothing else.
 
Then she goes saying that she knew almost everything about Top-oppa, even his dark secrets that his sister supposedly told her.
 
But it's ok. Tiffany didn't care. Because she knew the secrets that snobby girl spilled were all untrue. Because Tiffany knew her oppa's truest secrets. His darkest secret that even his sister doesn't know.
 
She just wanted to enjoy the concert anyway.
 
The snobby girl looked at Tiffany conceitedly and rolled her eyes. 
 
Oh how Tiffany wanted to slap her....but she stayed calmed and just smiled. 
 
The concert started with screams. And blasts. And pretty neon lights.
 
Then five tubes emerged on stage and the screams got louder. Ear piercingly loud.
 
Tiffany stood to the side, swinging her crown VIP stick. Seunghyun stood mostly on the other side but when finally came to her side of the stage, the girls went wild, bum rushing up trying to feed him chocolate, throw gifts and bearbricks at him and blocking Tiffany's view with their fansigns.
 
Seunghyun did his special finger spin during 'Lies' and rapped. Tiffany screamed her loudest.
 
Seunghyun scanned the audience in the pit and stared long and hard at one section. That so called snobby girl was next to Tiffany. And Seunghyun just happened to be staring at their direction. He pointed again and winked. He picked up the tall hat he was wearing and threw it towards Tiffany and the snobby girl.
 
Girls were fainting left and right.
Tiffany moved out of the way because she didn't want to fight over the hat. And get tackled down, squeezed and crushed under other fangirls.
 
The snobby girl squealed when she managed to grab the hat, "He always looks at me! See I told you he remembers me!"
 
Tiffany frowned, a little sad at the fact that he didn't recognize her, but continue to support her Oppas and enjoyed the rest of the show.
 

Tiffany found her way backstage thanks to Minji, who also happened to attend the show. Tiffany thought it was about time she showed up and surprise her favorite oppa.
 
"Unnie, you look ridiculous in that getup." The youngest member of 2NE1 teased, "You went a little...overboard...Fangirl obsessed much?"
 
"I'm Big Bang's number 1 fan!" Tiffany struck a pose.
 
"And here is Tabi-oppa's room. Don't do anything too wild in there. Oppa doesn't like fangirls." Minji chuckled and dashed off.
 
Tiffany readjusted her glasses, and stepped inside the room.
 
Inside were presents and gifts, and in the middle was her sweet, charming prince. He was resting, his eyes closed, slumped back on the sofa.
 
Oh so handsome as usual, like a sleeping prince. She wanted to inch over and kiss him. But instead, she had another thought.
 
Tiffany smiled mischievously, "OMG, IT'S TOP I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Omg omg omg~" Tiffany ran up and pulled out her all about TOP photobook, "Please sign this, pleeeeeease oppa!"
 
Seunghyun jumped at the fangirling and was grumpy. Pissed was more like it. He was about to scream for security when Tiffany fell over and laughed.
 
"Aish, how did you get---Wait...that eye-smile..." 
 
He knelt down and pulled the fake glasses off of Tiffany, "Miyoung?"
 
Tiffany's laugh subsided, and she flung her arms around her oppa, "You were amazing out there."
 
Seunghyun was shocked. Surprised to see his Fany-bunny here in the US. SNSD was supposed to be doing promotions in Japan...
 
"But how..."
 
"I'm your number 1 fan. I was at all your US concerts." She smiled and then frowned, "Except you flirted with all the girls out there...there was even this one snobby girl who claimed she knew you...Her name was Joyce Lee..."
 
Seunghyun paused and looked off with a dreamy expression , "Ahh yeah her...She had a killer body..."
 
Tiffany pouted and pulled away, turning her back to him, "So it's true..."
 
Seunghyun didn't answer...
 
Tiffany almost wanted to tear up, "I can't believe it...do-do you still have feel--"
 
Seunghyun turned Tiffany back around and smashed his lips against hers. A feverish kiss, pushing her down so that he was on top of her.
 
He pulled away when he bruised her lip and left marks all over her neck, "Just kidding. I don't know who the hell this Joyce is. I only have one girl in my life now."
 
Tiffany smiled, and brushed her finger across his cheek where his dimples formed, "Oh?"
 
Seunghyun nozzles his face against the nook of Tiffany's neck, "My number 1 fan right here."
 

Seunghyun pulled on his favorite hoodie, the one that was green with the word "Beyond 9" on it. He wanted to wear a pink one but the goodie shop ran out of it.
 
So instead he bought all that he could. Tiffany UCHIWA, Tiffany buttons and stickers and even a poster. 
 
He was geared up, number 1 SNSD fan in the world. With Tiffany plastered all over his phone, pink backpack and pink rubber support Soshified bracelet.
 
He even went as far as wearing the glittery pink cap from the 'OH!' music video.
 
He was ready, with his VIP badge and everything. Oh and he couldn't forget to bring the present! The pink fluffy bunny with a heart that said, "Fany-bunny, will you marry me?"
 
She would know its from him because no one else in the world called her Fany-bunny but him.
 
Only her number 1 fan would.

~owari