Chapter 7

Because Of You

Eunhyuk was at the end of town when he reached for his phone. He didn't feel his phone. He stopped, patted all his pockets then slapped himself on his forehead.

"I'm such an IDIOT!" He yelled. He turned and started running. Maybe he could get to the house before anyone woke up, get his phone then leave again.

Realizing that it had taken almost all night to get to where he was, he quickened his speed. He'd need to be as fast as he could be if he wanted to get back before anyone woke. He looked up and saw the sun rising.

He finally reached the house, the sun was fully in the sky. He started climbing up the house and quietly entered through the window.

Eunhyuk walked to his nightstand.

"Where is it…?" He muttered as he moved things around to find his phone.

Then, something occurred to him. Donghae ALWAYS comes into his room at night.

"CRAP!" He whisper yelled. He walked to the door. He turned the knob and pushed the door open. He slipped out and tip-toed to Donghae's room. As quiet as possible, he pulled the door open. He tip-toed in and looked around for his phone.

Eunhyuk walked over to Donghae's bed. He looked at the nightstand. Nothing. His phone wasn't in Donghae's room. Eunhyuk was about to leave when he spotted his phone. But it was in Donghae's hand. And Donghae's hand was wrapped around the phone.

"Just my luck." Eunhyuk muttered. Donghae stirred.

Eunhyuk froze. Donghae's eyes fluttered open.

Eunhyuk ran full speed for the door.

"Oh! Eunhyuk!"

Donghae jumped out of bed and followed Eunhyuk.

Leeteuk, who was already up, heard the noise from upstairs. He walked over to the stairs. He stood there, blocking them.

Eunhyuk ran down the stairs. He stopped abruptly when he saw Leeteuk. He turned. Donghae and a sleepy Kangin were on the top of the stairs. Realizing there was no chance of him getting away, Eunhyuk sat down on one of the steps.

"I give up!" Eunhyuk cried .

The three men walked to Eunhyuk.

"Hyukjae, get up." Leeteuk said and offered his hand.

Eunhyuk stood, ignoring Leeteuk.

"Hyukjae, you will be staying with us. We don't want anything to happen to you."

Eunhyuk stared at Leeteuk, "You don't even know me."

"That may be true, but you obviously need someone to care for you." Leeteuk said.

"Get dressed. You have school in an hour." Kangin said, fully awake now.

"What?" Eunhyuk turned to Kangin.

"School. That place you go to learn things. Sound familiar?" Kangin said.

"I know what school is." Eunhyuk snapped.

"You need to learn some manners." Kangin said.

"Get dressed, Donghae has an extra uniform." Leeteuk said.

Donghae and Eunhyuk walked to Donghae's room.

 

Donghae took out a uniform, "Here." He said with a smile, holding out the clothes.

Eunhyuk the uniform from Donghae. He exited the room, muttering to himself.

Donghae changed into his uniform and walked out of his room.

Eunhyuk was already dressed and downstairs. Sitting on the bottom step of the stairs.

Donghae walked down and smiled.

"Eat." Leeteuk said and threw an apple to Donghae.

"Thanks."

Eunhyuk sighed.

"Oh… Hyung… Hyukkie needs a school bag and supplies." Donghae said.

"Got it." Leeteuk took out a backpack.

"When did you get that?" Donghae asked.

"When you two were out yesterday." Leeteuk answered.

Donghae glanced at the clock.

"Oh! Hyukkie! We better get going!" Donghae said and pulled Eunhyuk up.

Leeteuk threw the backpack full of school supplies to Eunhyuk, who lost his balance a little when he caught it.

"Careful." Donghae said, steadying Eunhyuk.

Donghae grabbed his school bag and opened the front door.

"Bye Hyung!" Donghae called as he started down the front steps.

"Bye, you two!" Leeteuk waved, "Have a good day!"

 

Chapter 7!
I hope you liked it!
Thanks so much for reading and subscribing! ♥