Chapter 3

Because Of You

Eunhyuk and Sungmin walked up the stairs and walked to Sungmin's bedroom.

"Hyukkie, what happened when they told you?" Sungmin asked, "If you don't mind me asking.

"Well… They told me then I shook my head. My dad got mad. I got up and left. And then walked here." Eunhyuk said.

"Hyukkie, you're gonna get a bad beating…" Sungmin said.

"It's a one-time thing. I won't yell at him again or just leave." Eunhyuk said.

"Wait… You YELLED at him?" Sungmin asked, completely surprised.

Eunhyuk nodded slowly.

"What did you say?"

"I told him that I was sick of being scared and always hiding." Eunhyuk said, remembering back to the moment he said those words, "But even though I said that… I'll probably end up hiding again."

 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin ate then hung out and talked.

Eunhyuk looked over at the clock.

"I need to go, it's almost 10." Eunhyuk said and got up.

"Alright."

Sungmin walked Eunhyuk to the door and waved.

"Bye Hyuk." Sungmin said. Eunhyuk waved in returned before Sungmin closed the door.

 

Eunhyuk walked home. When he entered the house, he saw empty glass bottles.

He started to walk quietly to his room. Before he could reach the stairs, his father grabbed him.

"Lee Hyukjae."

"F-Father?" Eunhyuk turned slowly.

Eunhyuk's father slapped him across the face.

"You're a worthless son. Untalented, ugly, and not to mention completely stupid."

"F-Father…" Eunhyuk said quietly before his father shoved him to a wall and started kicked him.

Once Eunhyuk was crying, his father had stopped. Eunhyuk curled up into a ball and waited for his dad to leave.

Grumbling to himself, Eunhyuk's father finally left. Eunhyuk slowly got up then walked to his room. He quietly shut his door then turned to find Sora asleep on his bed.

"Noona?" Eunhyuk whispered.

Sora didn't move at all.

Eunhyuk quickly and quietly took out a piece of paper and pencil. He scribbled down something then folded the paper. Finally, he wrote Sora's name on it. He sent the paper down on his desk then walked over to his closet.

Eunhyuk opened the doors as quietly as possible then took out a backpack.

He spent about half an hour packing things into the backpack. He checked to make sure he had everything. Once he decided he was ready, he kissed his sister on the forehead then opened the window. He carefully climbed out and down the side of the house. He landed on the grass then started running.

Eunhyuk ran and ran until he reached the closest café. He entered then sat himself down at a table.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A cheery voice said.

Eunhyuk looked up, "I don't need anything. Thank you."

The cheery girl nodded then walked away.

Eunhyuk thought to himself, where should he go? Sungmin's house? A different friend's house? He sighed then got up and walked out the door.

He stopped a taxi then got in.

"Hello, where to?" The driver asked.

"Anywhere." Eunhyuk said with a sigh.

"Alrighty then."

The drivHier drove for an hour then stopped, "Here. I'll let you out here. Have fun!"

Eunhyuk paid then got out of the small car and began walking again.

A drip fell from the sky and onto Eunhyuk's shoulder. He looked up. The sky was grey and cloudy. It was about to rain. He was about to take out his umbrella when two guys grabbed him and took him to an alley.

Eunhyuk panicked, what were they going to do to him? Steal his bag? Beat him up? KILL HIM?! He tried to get free but couldn't.

"Look at this. It's the thief."

"What?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Don't act like you don't know."

"I-I don't know!" Eunhyuk said.

"You stole something from us, so now, you'll pay."

 

Hi~
Chapter 3!!!
I hope you liked it!
Thank you for reading and for subscribing! ♥