Chapter 14

Because Of You

The three teens made their way over to the video arcade Donghae was talking about. Kyuhyun grinned. This was like his home. Video games EVERYWHERE. Kyuhyun ran off to go play some game. Donghae brought Eunhyuk over to a dance game.

"Let's play!" Donghae said with a grin. Eunhyuk looked at the game.

"Um, Okay. How do you play?" Eunhyuk asked.

"You've never played?" Donghae asked, surprised.

"No. I didn't really leave my house when I was younger." Eunhyuk confessed.

Eunhyuk and Donghae stepped onto the 'stage' and Donghae put a coin in.

"Ready?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk shrugged. Donghae picked a fast song and the game began.

Eunhyuk picked up how to play quickly and was beating Donghae.

"You learn quick." Donghae commented then focused back on the screen.

Eunhyuk ignored him, too into the game, too focused on beating Donghae. The song came to an end. The two boys were panting.

"That was fun!" Donghae said with a huge smile. There was something about Donghae's smile that made Eunhyuk smile as well.

"Yeah, I guess it was." Eunhyuk stepped down, as did Donghae, "You're a good dancer."

"Thanks. But that was just a game. You should see me when I'm not playing."

Eunhyuk spotted a game with drums. He walked over. He sat down on the seat and picked up the drum sticks. "Put a coin in!"

Donghae sighed and did as he was told. Eunhyuk picked the fastest song possible. The song started and Donghae watched as the teen failed. Donghae laughed when the game stopped his friend halfway through the song.

"You failed so bad!" Donghae laughed.

"Shut up!" Eunhyuk said and held up the drum sticks, "You play. See how good you are!"

"Fine. I will." Donghae grabbed the two wooden sticks and sat down. He picked the same song. The game stopped him halfway through due to him being worse than Eunhyuk.

"Ha! Who's failing now?"

Donghae grumbled a little bit and set down the drumsticks.

The two teens played various games. Shooting games, music games, dance games, basketball hoop games, everything that was there. They found themselves back at the dance game for the sixth time.

"Where's Kyu?" Donghae asked, stepped down. He just got his kicked. Again.

"Didn't he go off to play something?" Eunhyuk remembered.

"We've been here for like, two hours. I haven't seen him since we got here." Donghae said.

"Call him." Eunhyuk suggested.

Donghae nodded and took out his cell phone. He was about to dial the number when Eunhyuk nudged him.

"What?" Donghae asked and looked up to see Kyuhyun playing.

Donghae put his phone away and the two walked over to the gamer.

"Kyu. Let's go." Donghae said.

"One minute." Kyuhyun replied, eyes still glued to the screen.

Donghae rolled his eyes. The two teens sat down and waited.

Kyuhyun's game finally ended 10 minutes later.

"Finally!" Donghae cried and grabbed Kyuhyun's hand. He dragged his game obsessed friend out.

"I gotta get home. See you tomorrow." Kyuhyun said and walked off.

"Bye!" Donghae called.

Donghae turned to Eunhyuk, "I'm hungry. Are you?"

"A little." Eunhyuk answered.

"Let's go eat!" Donghae said and grabbed Eunhyuk's hand, taking him to the closest restaurant.

 

"What do you want to eat?" Donghae asked after they sat down.

"I'll just get a burger." Eunhyuk answered.

A waitress walked over and took their orders.

"Wasn't that so much fun?" Donghae asked, a huge grin on his face.

"I guess." Eunhyuk shrugged.

"Come on, you know it was fun."

Eunhyuk shrugged again. Donghae rolled his eyes and smiled. There was something about Donghae's smile that made Eunhyuk feel weird. Made him feel… happy? He didn't know what it was.

"Oh! Food!" Donghae said as the waitress brought their burgers over.

"Thank you." Donghae said to the girl then began eating.

 

"I'm so full!" Donghae patted his stomach and laughed. It was dark, the moon was up.

"I had fun today!" Donghae turned to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk met eyes with Donghae. He felt this fuzzy feeling in his tummy. He smiled and nodded.

"Me too."

The two walked home and were greeted by Leeteuk and Kangin.

"How was your day?" Leeteuk asked the two teens.

"Good!" Donghae answered, "It was so fun! Right, Eunhyuk?"

"Yeah, it was." Eunhyuk agreed with a smile.

 

Donghae was in his room, finishing homework. Eunhyuk was laying on his bed.

He thought about the day. He felt something he hadn't felt in a while. Happy. Real happiness. And all thanks to some guy he meet only how long ago? A few weeks? A month? And what was the feeling when he looked in Donghae's eyes? When he saw the guy smile? He was confused.

"It can't be love. It doesn't exist…" He said to himself before covering himself with the sheets and turning off the light.

 

Chapter 14~!!! :D
Thanks for reading ♥
What did you think of the chapter? Comments please! :)