The girl of the legend .

Reuniting EXO as one .

A/N: um, it's automatically rated M for some reason for like 2 swear words haha OTL, just to let you guys know c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~Inside the palace~

Rina POV


"Um, excuse me? I'm a what?" I asked stupidly.

"You're the girl in the sacred legend. The one that'll help us defeat the forces-" Luhan repeated, but I cut him off.

"I HEARD what you said." I rolled my eyes. "I don't UNDERSTAND what you said."

"Wait, you said you came from Um... Earth, right?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah?" I answered hesitantly.

"Then it's you! The girl's supposed to come from an unknown world!" Tao jumped up and down.

Earth is the unknown world? Please, I think EXO planet's the unknown world.

I pinched myself, and damn, it hurt. So I'm not dreaming. "I'm really confused, so what's all this crap about a legend?"

"Who wants to tell the story?" Kris asked.

"It's too long, let's just take turns, I'll go first." Luhan volunteered. "On EXO planet, there are actually 2 countries. I told you that we're in the country of the Northwest, right? Well, we border the country of the Northeast. The two countries had really strong bonds, and even though we spoke different languages, some people, like us, knew how to speak both languages, and all the people were living in harmony. We were practically one country, that's how close -"

"I get it, keep going." I urged him impatiently.

"Sorry, I just don't want to miss any details." Luhan smiled sheepishly, and continued. "Anyways, there was this one tree on the border that was kind of the symbol of the friendship between the two countries. It's called the tree of life, and it's so old that it's part of the legend. One gloomy day, however... The heart of the tree of life... It died. And the tree withered, like a dead corpse. Both countries have no idea how it happened, and everyone believes that this is the sign that the friendship between the countries is now broken. Now, the borders are heavily guarded, and no one dares to cross, or make any contact with the people in the other country."

"Okay, I'm kind of confused. What does this have to do with the legend at all?" I blinked stupidly.

"Well..." Lay continued on from Luhan's story. "That tree is sacred. No ordinary person can make it rot like that. This means, the forces of evil had appeared. This was around half a year ago."

I scoffed. "Forces of evil?"

Lay glared at me, and I hid a little behind Luhan. "Sorry, please keep going."

"We actually have a corresponding side in the Northeast, our friends EXO-K. We're called EXO-M, and together, we make EXO. We're the 12 forces that are supposed to protect the tree of life."

"You guys sure did a ty job if it died like that." I blurted out, but covered my mouth immediately. "Sorry. Again."

They seemed to ignore my remark, and now Kris continued. "We're SURE that it's the forces of evil doing this, because before the tree of life withered, we could actually sense our corresponding sides. The heavy secured border... It’s not just guards. Other people can't feel it, but we've realized that we can't even use our powers to even get close to it, let alone pass through it."

"WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP. Did you just say 'our powers?' you guys have powers?" I asked in disbelief. 

"We're the 12 forces, of course we have powers. Each one of us has a different one. We're supposed to be your protectors." Xiumin explained.

"Okay, up till now, your story was actually believable. But now you spurt out some crap saying you guys have powers?!" I rolled my eyes, beginning to doubt all this again.

Suddenly, my body starting to lift up by itself, and I was fully in the air a couple of seconds later. I flailed around, and realized I wasn't falling. "W-who's doing this? Put me down!" I looked around the room, and realized that Luhan was staring at me, smirking. 

"YAH! IT'S YOU ERT AGAIN! Let me down!" I protested, but he only lifted me higher, swinging me from left to right.

"My power's telekinesis. I can control objects with my mind. Do you believe that we have powers now?" Luhan laughed.

"Y-yes! Now put me down!" I squealed, and Luhan slowly moved me back so I was sitting on the bed again. 

"Geez, that was scary." I huffed. I've come to a strange world where hot guys have powers. .

"Kris's power is flight, Xiumin's is ice, Tao's is time control, Lay's is healing, and Chen's is thunder and lightning, if you were wondering." Luhan shrugged.

I nodded, and Chen continued on with the story. "We believe that everyone in both countries, except us 12 forces, are kind of brainwashed. Even though everyone knows about the legend, no one seems to believe in it anymore. Well, I guess they do, but they think the force of evil that we're supposed to destroy is another one, that has nothing to do with this tree." 

"But doesn't the legend say something about the tree of life?" 

"Yeah, they don't think that the tree's actually the tree of life." Chen shrugged. 

"So what am I supposed to do? Revive the tree of life, right?" I twirled with my hair, all of it is finally starting to make sense.

"Yeah. But to do that, EXO has to become one again. The tree can only be revived when all 12 forces and the legendary girl are present." Tao explained.

"But it's not going to be easy, the forces of evil are going to stir up more trouble, I can feel it. They're trying to take over this world. Not only that, the brainwashed people and country differences make it even more difficult." Luhan groaned with a sour expression.

"So uh, what do I get out of all this? I mean, I'm helping you guys save your world, but I don't even belong here." I bit my bottom lip.

"In the legend, it says when the tree of life is revived, it'll grant you 3 wishes. You can wish for anything, apparently, and the tree will grant it."

Anything? D-does it mean... I'd be able to revive Ren... My twin? But... Whatever, it's worth a shot. 

I clapped my hands together loudly, startling the boys. "OKAY LET'S DO IT! LET'S GO FIND EXO-K!" 

"When did you get so enthusiastic?" Xiumin chuckled.

"Come on guys, we have no time to waste! The forces of evil are gonna take over the world real soon!" I urged them.

Hurry up, so I can wish myself back to Earth, and revive Ren.

"Tell us about yourself first. We wasted all that breath telling you the legend." Lay pursed his lips into a straight line.

"...Why don't YOU guys tell me about yourselves first?" I crossed my arms. They could be rapists or gangsters for all I know, even though they're supposed to be my so called protectors. 

Luhan huffed. "Okay, I'll go first then. I'm the crown prince of the country of the Northwest." 

My eyes became as wide as saucers. "THE CROWN PRINCE?! How old are you, like 12?"

Luhan laughed. "No loser face, I actually just turned 22."

I snorted. "22? No way man, I'm only 18, you look way younger than me. And don't call me loser face!"

"Too bad, that's your nickname from now on. I think it really fits." Luhan gave me a smug look. "I'm really 22, I get that a lot."

"Uh huh. You're 22, I'm guessing he's the oldest then?" I pointed to Xiumin sarcastically.

"Actually, I am." Xiumin chuckled.

“What the .”

“Watch your language missy, we’re in the palace!” Kris scolded.

"Anyways, I'm also 22, and I'm well, Luhan's friend." Xiumin continued.

"Yup, back when we were kids, I met him while going around town with my father, the king. He was playing this game with other boys, something called soccer. Where you kick the ball into some goal? He invited me to play with him, but he didn’t know I was the crown prince, of course.” Luhan smiled at the memory.

“He let me live in the palace, I’m very grateful.” Xiumin bowed slightly.

“Well… And because I thought he looked like-“ Luhan started, but I cut him off.

“A baozi?”

Luhan’s jaw dropped. “… Damn, you’re smart, loser face. That’s exactly what I thought.”

“Stop with the nickname, princess.” I hit him playfully.

“I’m not a woman! I was just gonna say that great minds think alike!” Luhan crossed his arms.

“More like idiots who think alike.” Kris muttered from under his breath.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!” Luhan and I yelled in unison with the same expression, making the members all laugh.

“Yup, idiots indeed.” Kris nodded firmly, laughing along.

“Stupid face.” I muttered softly, but Luhan heard me, and started laughing hysterically.

“Wu Fan! She just called you a stupid face!” Luhan rolled around the bed, clutching his stomach from laughing too hard.

Kris’ eyebrows twitched from irritation. “Excuse me, but do you know who I am? I’m this idiot’s half-brother.” He pointed to Luhan, who had finally calmed down. “Which means, I’m also a prince of the Northwest country, second in line to the throne. Nice to meet you, idiot number 2.”

, I think I made the scary one hate me already.

As if he could read my mind, Luhan creeped over and whispered in my ear, “Don’t worry, he’s not that scary once you get to know him. He’s usually like this to strangers.”

I nodded quickly, blushing slightly from the contact. Chen spoke up. “I guess I’m next, my father and mother are both entertainers in the palace, so I am too. I’m the main singer of the royal choir. Oh, and I’m 20 years old.”

Lay went next. “I’m the son of the royal doctor, 21 years old. It’s pretty cool how my power is healing too.” He laughed.

“Last but not least, me!” Tao smiled widely. “I learned kungfu ever since I was young, and now I’m a bodyguard for the princes~ I’m the youngest in our group of 6 people, 19 years old.”

“You don’t look scary enough to be a bodyguard!” I stared in awe. “Well you do… But your personality, it’s really…”

“Sensitive?” Kris smirked, and Tao pouted.

“No, it just… Doesn’t really suit his scary looks. It’s cute.” I laughed, then turned to Luhan. "If you're the crown prince, why don't they bow down to you or whatever?" I asked.

“Psht, we’re all friends, no need with the formalities when we’re alone together. But when other people are around, they still do.” Luhan cringed a little.

“It’s kind of… Awkward.” Kris nodded understandingly.

Luhan jumped up from the bed and clapped his hands together. “So we’re EXO-M. Now tell us about yourself… Rina.”

 

 

EXO-K

3rd person POV

 

“I feel it.” Sehun mumbled softly.

“Feel… What?” the members all gathered around him worriedly.

“The girl of the legend.” Sehun stated flatly.

"How do you know it's her?" Suho asked in disbelief. Sehun shrugged. "I don't know, I just... do."

"Then, the legend's real?" Kai blinked.

"I guess."

"Yah Sehun, give us some better answers, can you?" D.O scolded, but Sehun just shrugged again.

“You can actually feel her presence?! How come we can’t?” Baekhyun was confused.

Sehun sighed. “I’m sure she’s here.”

“What?! She’s here?! Where is she?” Chanyeol asked excitedly.

“In the Northwest, with EXO-M. With… Luhan hyung.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oh goodness, the legend is so long haha, I hope you guys understand :$ feel free to ask if you have any questions, LOOOL.

There will be more about EXO-K in the next chapter, and Rina's gonna get to know each character in more detail c: 

YAAAY, bonding time 8D /slapped/

Comment and subscribe please! <3

~U-KISS_ME~