bubblegum pink.

Reuniting EXO as one .

A/N: okay so i usually do comment replies for all of my stories in the beginning of a new update, so i think i should do it for this one too c:

@blueLove_213: ehehe, i'm glad you think so. updated! c;

@Baeklu017: thank you for reading omg ; A ; 

@floresitaseungri: akjfslajs idk why but i have a strange feeling that luhan tastes like lollipops LOL

@AnimeC: it must be haha, because he has no idea what's going on! xD i'd probably be freaked out LMAO. thank you!

@hrsn13: yeah finally right ; u ; but it's just for the fake marriage otl.

@AyyYeobos: LOL there were a lot of people there in the first place, there has to be for a royal wedding, right? xD awww, tbh i wish i was rina ; u ;

@chantiqputri: thank you! updated :3

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS GUYS, ASDFGHJKL; I LOVE COMMENTS SO MUCH SERIOUSLY ; u ; <3 especially when they're about the chapter lul. thanks again guys!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ The next morning ; palace of the northeast (exo-k) ~

3rd person POV

Sehun groaned loudly as he woke up sore everywhere the next morning. “What the... Did I sleep in a weird position or something last night? I don’t think I even moved though...”

He rubbed his shoulder and stretched painfully. He let out a hiss of pain as he tried to move his body. “I don’t think I did any intense exercise either, what the hell’s going on?”

 

~ Palace of the northwest (exo-m) ~

3rd person POV

“I am never, ever, I repeat, EVER, sleeping on the sofa again. I’ve got to get someone to throw that piece of junk out.” Luhan put his hands on his lower back and moved from side to side slowly.

“Was it that bad?” Tao blinked as he put his chopsticks down on his plate. The 7 of you woke up quite late due to the wedding last night, so you guys skipped breakfast and went straight to lunch.

“Bad? It was horrible! My body hurts everywhere, I feel like a sore piece of .” Luhan shot you an accusing look, and you giggled sheepishly. “Here, I’ll give you a massage.”

Since the two of you were sitting next to each other, you moved your chair closer and reached your hands to his shoulders, squeezing them softly. Luhan let out a soft moan, and you smiled knowing that it made him feel better.

“Can you guys stop, this is so inappropriate.” Chen covered his eyes with his hands and Xiumin laughed as he patted the younger on the back.

“At least don’t make sounds!” Kris teased, and the crown prince pouted innocently. “But her hands are so loving and gentle!”

You shook your head and laughed, continuing to massage the prince’s sore body.

 

~ Palace of the northeast (exo-k) ~

Around lunch time, Sehun’s body stopped being so sore. ‘It feels better now. Oh god, this is so weird.’

“Sehunnie, I know you’re the crown prince, but to the legendary girl, you’re just another one of her protectors. Hurry up and come do some more research on how we can help.” Baekhyun nagged, and Sehun sighed.

“Geez, it’s not like we got any progress with all the researching, hyung.”

 

~Palace of the northwest (exo-m)~

“Shall we go celebrate the successful marriage between you two?” Chen nudged you and Luhan, and everyone chuckled teasingly.

“Hey, hold on, what happened to the tradition?” Kris raised his eyebrow.

“What tradition?” You asked, confused.

“Well in our country, we have a tradition that whenever a prince marries his first princess, he has to undergo some kind of drastic change.” Kris explained, and you let out a soft ‘ah’ in understanding.

“Let’s go to the mall.” Luhan suggested.

“Are you going to buy a whole new wardrobe or something? You know we can’t wear what those peasants wear.” Kris gave his brother a judging look, and luhan shook his head.

“No, . I want to go to the salon to dye my hair.”

“Why don’t you just get one of the professional royal stylists to do it? Why do you want to go to the mall salon?” Xiumin asked, wondering what was on the prince’s mind.

“No way man, did you forget that they only let you dye your hair brown in the palace?” Luhan laughed. “Since I have to do a drastic change, might as well go all out.”

“Oh my god, please don’t tell me you’re going to dye it rainbow like sehun last time.” Tao groaned, and luhan gave him a little punch.

“Hey, I thought we agreed that that hair color looked good on him! But no, you’ll see.”

“How are we going to get there?” You asked quietly, remembering the events last time you went to the city.

Luhan pinched your cheek gently and brushed your bangs out of your face. “Stupid, we’re not going to walk and get hoarded this time. Xiumin, go call a horse carriage.”

 

~ At the mall ~

“Wow, this mall looks really similar to the one back in my world.” Your eyes darted around the huge shopping centre, and you already jot down mental notes as to which stores to visit later.

“Does that make you more comfortable?” Luhan took your hand in his, and you took the initiative to intertwine your fingers together. You almost felt like a real married couple.

“How come no one’s coming over to bow to the princes and princess?” Chen blinked twice, and kris explained that he had ordered a messenger to deliver the news that they were going to be here today and that the citizens should keep their distance because it made the princess quite uncomfortable.

“You didn’t have to do that for me!” you felt a bit guilty, making them go through all this extra trouble for you.

“Only the best for my princess, right?” Luhan winked, and gave a soft peck on your cheek, giving your cheeks a rosy blush.

“You guys should just get married already.” Lay rolled his eyes at the crown prince. “Wait, they’re already married.” He mumbled to himself, slow and forgetful as ever.

“Hyung means that you guys should date and get married for real.” Chen quickly corrected him, and lay nodded. “Yeah that’s what I meant!”

“And they call me the idiot.” Luhan rolled his eyes and you squeezed his hand. “Because you are one.”

“How could you say that about your husband?!” luhan’s eyes widened as he looked at you in horror. You shrugged. “You said it yourself. To me, you’re just ‘luhan’, right? And my interpretation of ‘luhan’ is an idiot.”

“But you’re just as much of an idiot as I am!” Luhan protested, and Kris patted both of your heads. “That’s why you two are the perfect pair.”

“Shut up, kris!” the two of you hissed in unison, and all the members laughed. “You see? This is what we mean.”

You sighed and snuck a quick peek at the crown prince who was tightening the grip he had on your hand. ‘The perfect pair, huh… But I highly doubt he likes me that way, he just wants to quickly reunite with s. I have to admit, he’s too perfect to like someone like me.’

“Whatever~ You’re all just jealous.” Luhan let go of your hand to wrap his arm around your waist, pulling you closer.

The members didn’t reply, but just followed after you guys. Or at least, that’s what you thought. “Is it just me, or is it too quiet…” luhan started off slowly.

“Oh god.”

The two of you turned your heads around slowly, and sure enough, the 5 behind you two were gone. “Those ers.” Luhan groaned.

“Did they just ditch us?”

“No, they just vanished into thin air – of course they ditched us.” Luhan rubbed the back of his neck in frustration. “Oh well. Who needs them. We had fun last time without them right?” he turned to look at you and gave you a bright smile.

Giggling, you nodded. ‘I wonder how today’s going to turn out.’

~ At the salon ~

A couple of salon workers came running to hold the door open for the two of you while you guys were still a distance away. Awkward.

“Welcome to our salon, crown prince and crown princess!” everyone at the salon chanted in unison the moment the two of you walked into the door. “We’re honored to have you visit us!”

“Why is there a line of people outside when the place is obviously empty?” You nudged luhan, who shrugged.

“Probably because they were expecting us. Honestly, we don’t need this whole place to ourselves. Just give us one of your free vip rooms and let everyone else in.” Luhan ordered, and a stylist was about to protest, before her manager gave her a little pinch, reminding her that this is the crown prince giving out the orders.

“Yes sir. Which stylist would you like to accompany you?” The manager asked in a sickening sweet voice.

Luhan smirked, looking over at you. “Don’t worry, I already have one.”

You pointed to yourself stupidly. “Wait what? Me?”

The deer didn’t reply, but just pulled you along as the manager led you to a huge, sparking vip room that seemed like it was designed for the most famous idols in the world.

The manager closed the door, and left the two of you alone. The prince sat on the comfy chair, and you crossed your arms, looking at him through the mirror that took up a whole side of a wall. “Care to explain?”

“What is there to explain? I want you to help me dye my hair.” Luhan blinked innocently. You gave him an unamused look. You sure weren’t falling for that one. “Okay, I kind of looked through one of your photo albums in your phone the other day. You were helping your friend dye her hair, and the color turned out really nice.”

“But I was just waiting for her at the salon, I wasn’t the one helping her dye her hair.” You gave your husband a look of confusion, and he turned a deep shade of pink. “Fine, that’s not it. I’ll tell you after you finish, okay?”

You huffed. “Spoiled brat. You better be glad I have experience with those home dyes.”

Luhan grinned and grabbed the book of colors. He flipped through the pages, and smiled like a child who was just given candy. “I want this colour!”

You came up behind him and placed your hands on his shoulders, leaning over to see which one luhan was pointing at. “… Pink? You want to dye your hair pink?!”

The crown prince nodded happily. "Yeah! Will it look good on me? It’s drastic enough, right?”

You stared at the shade of bubblegum pink luhan desired. With his face, he’d probably look good with any hair color. But the problem is, it’s too drastic. He’s a prince for goodness sakes! Doesn’t he have to keep his formal and proper image all the time?

“I know what you’re thinking. A prince should be prim and proper right? Remember what we discussed earlier with the members? Sehun dyed his hair rainbow before, so pink isn’t even that bad.” Luhan gave you a look of reassurance.

Your lips curled up into a small smile. “Let’s do it.”

 

~ A while later ~

After applying all the dye to those soft, honey brown locks and waiting for the color to set in, all that was left to do was to wash it off. “Time’s up, go wash your hair.”

Luhan pouted. “Wash it for me!”

You rolled your eyes. “I’m not an actual stylist here, you know. I’m not getting paid for this.”

“I’m your husband, just spoil me for once.” Luhan’s eyes were sparkling, and his eyebrows drooped down. You sighed and gave in. Damn him for having such a baby face.

Once luhan was in place, you turned the tap on slowly and let the warm water flow out. Taking some shampoo, you lathered it on his hair gently and luhan closed his eyes in content. As you helped him wash his hair, you couldn’t help but stare at his beautiful features. ‘He really looks like a doll…’

This continued on until the prince’s hair was almost completely clean. Luhan snapped you out of your thoughts when he separated his thin lips to speak. “Do you want to know why I wanted you to help me dye my hair now?” You had completely forgotten about that already, and nodded when luhan reminded you.

“This sounds a little creepy, but I wanted to experience how it would feel like for you to take care of my hair and help me relax. I really like the feeling of coming to the salon, it relieves my stress and it just feels so comfortable. I wanted your small hands to gently wash my hair like this, and to dye my hair carefully little by little. Now I know that you do it better than anyone. Ah geez, it’s so embarrassing. I guess you could call it one of my tiny fantasies.” Luhan bit his bottom lip gently, and you could see his face flush.

You were glad his eyes were closed, because your face was probably even redder than his right now. You gave his hair a final rinse, and turned off the tap. Luhan slowly opened his eyes, eyelashes fluttering as he adjusted to the light of the room. “Hey, luhan?”

The prince looked up at you, cheeks still a tint of pink. He stood up slowly, trying to avoid that rush of blood that makes people dizzy when they stand up too fast. “Yeah?”

You followed his lead, and stood up as well. “Can I kiss you?”

Luhan looked shocked for a second, but gave you that soft eyesmile a couple seconds later. “I’m your husband aren’t I?”

"Does that mean yes?”

“Of cours-“

You didn’t even give luhan the chance to finish his sentence before pressing your lips onto his, giving him a short yet sweet peck on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hue . hue . hue . ; ) 

comment and subscribe please !

~ U-KISS_ME ~