take me out to the city .

Reuniting EXO as one .

~ A couple days later, palace of the northwest (EXO-M) ~

3rd person POV

Everyone’s been really busy preparing for the wedding, meaning you were bored out of your mind the past few days.

“Geez, nobody has the time to play with me.” you pouted, and sighed as you flopped back onto your bed.

“Who said? We’re spending every single minute where we aren’t busy with you.” You looked up to see Kris smiling as he leaned against the doorway with his arms crossed.

“Kris gege!” You jumped up and gave him a hug. Kris was right, the members have been trying to spend as much time with you as possible, and the 7 of you have become pretty close over the past few days. You’ve been learning more about exo, and they’ve been learning more about you. You still weren’t willing to tell anyone about your twin, however, and the boys respected that.

Kris laughed as he lifted you up and twirled you around. He made sure your feet touched the floor before letting go of you and patting your head. He wasn’t his cold self when he’s with you anymore, but that’s a secret between the two of you. Around the other members, he was still b i t c h face.

“Stop flirting with your brother’s fiancée and get back to work, Kris.” Xiumin came over and scolded the prince.

Kris rolled his eyes. “Alright alright, I’m leaving. See you later Rina.” The two left and you sighed. Well, time to go back to being bored. Just when you thought someone’s finally came to hang out with you too.

“Sure brought my hopes up.” You huffed, and grabbed your phone from the nightstand.

Of course, you had tried contacting your friends and family, but you could never get a signal on your phone. It was pretty much useless, besides taking pictures and playing games. The date stayed the same, and the time didn’t seem like it was moving either. You didn’t pay much attention to it, because you were in a different world, after all. The phone must be malfunctioning here somehow. What confused you was the battery. No matter how much you used it, the percentage never came down. When you landed on exo planet and your phone for the first time, the battery was 97%. After basically a week, it was still 97%. Guess it was the same problem as the time?

“Maybe time here is different from back home?” you shrugged.

“What are you doing, blabbering to yourself?” a voice startled you, making you almost drop your phone to the floor.

“Luhan! Don’t scare me like that!” You patted your heart dramatically and pretended to sigh in relief.

Luhan laughed. “Alright, alright, you drama queen.” He sat down on your bed and put an arm around your shoulders.

During these past few days, you’ve noticed that the crown prince loved skinship. He would hold Xiumin’s hand, backhug Lay, and sometimes even hug Kris. That’s why you were totally comfortable with the skinship he gave you at times, because, you had to admit, you loved skinship too.

“What are you doing?” Luhan peered over at your phone screen, and you brought the phone closer to his face. “Nothing, I just entered the password actually.”

“Are you really that bored? I’m sorry I haven’t been able to be with you all the time the past few days.” Luhan had an apologetic look on his face, and you shook your head. “No, it’s not your fault. I know it’ll be hectic preparing a royal wedding.”

Luhan smiled and pinched your cheek. “You’re so understanding, Rina. Are you hungry? Let’s get you something to eat.” The crown prince stood up and stretched out a hand.

You grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently. “Okay.

 

 

~ Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K) ~

3rd person POV

“Are you SURE you don’t have any new information on the legendary girl and exo-m?” Baekhyun asked for the nth time that hour.

“Yes hyung, I’m sure.” Sehun had also been repeating this line for n times.

“That’s weird though. I mean, the other day, you were totally hyped up about it.” Suho sighed as he fiddled his chin with his fingers.

“Oh Sehun, are you hiding something from us?” Kai narrowed his eyes, as if inspecting Sehun to the very core.

“N-no!” Sehun wasn’t a very good liar, and he knew he had to get out of there fast, before someone suspected something. “I’m going to go back into my room and try to connect with them again. Meanwhile, hyungs should try to figure out something, anything, about the legend.”

You and Sehun had been communicating through thoughts every night, and you thought it was really fun and relaxing. Sehun was a cool guy to talk to, so you looked forward to your nightly… thought sessions. However, there were many secrets you kept from Sehun, especially the two big ones: your twin Ren, as well as your marriage to his best friend Luhan. The two of you didn’t tell anyone that you could communicate, due to Sehun’s warnings.

Once Sehun returned to his chamber, he jumped face first onto his bed and groaned loudly. “I can’t keep this from them forever…”

*Sehun? Can you hear me?* (A/N: I changed Rina’s thoughts to sehun into *…*, and sehun’s is still ‘…’ LOL)

Sehun suddenly rolled over at the sound of your voice, and he placed the back of his hand on his eyes, covering them. ‘Yeah, I’m here. Are you bored out of your mind again?’

*You know me too well.*

Sehun chuckled. ‘Tell the hyungs to stop whatever they’re being busy with and take you out to the city tomorrow. Trust me, you’ll have a lot of fun.’

You pouted. *Yeah right, like they’ll just drop everything to take a little girl out to play.*

‘Pfft! You admit you’re a little girl?’ Sehun teased, and you blushed a little. You were glad that he couldn’t see your face.

*No! I’m just saying, it’s that kind of situation right now.*

‘I know I know, I’m just having some fun. I’m serious though, you should really try asking them later. It’s because you haven’t complained directly to them the past few days, so they think you’re okay by yourself. Too bad they don’t know that I’m the one receiving all the complaining.’ Sehun laughed. ‘The hyungs really wouldn’t be able to reject your request if you actually asked.’

*But I don’t want to cause trouble for them…*

‘Rina, they need a break too, just think of it this way, it’s for their own good, and yours. It’s a win win situation.’ Sehun nodded, proud at his own reasoning.

*I guess it’s worth a shot.*

‘That’s our legendary girl.’

*Sehun, you should come over and play instead.*

Sehun pretended to be hurt. ‘So I’m your backup when the hyungs are neglecting you? Ouch.’

*I didn’t mean it that way!*

‘I know, silly. I wish I could come over too. I really want to meet you.’ Sehun sighed.

*But you have met me, shixun.* You by calling his Chinese name.

‘I don’t consider this thought talk really meeting someone, nana.’ Sehun mocked you. (A/N: if you understand Chinese, Sehun’s calling her 娜娜 , LOL)

*Who’s nana?*

The prince laughed. ‘You, idiot. Nana will be my nickname for you from now on, Rina. It’s cute, right?’

*It’s TOO cute. And you’re right, Sehun. We’ve never really … met.*

‘Only because you’re too cute. We will one day, when exo reunites as one, right?’ Sehun asked hopefully.

*… Yeah.*

 

~ The next day, Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M) ~

3rd person POV

It was only dawn, but you were already up and energized. You’ve been taking a lot of naps recently due to your boredom, so you’ve started to wake up early.

“Damn, finally found it.” You muttered under your breath as you reached Luhan’s mini-palace. The palace was really big, and you didn’t want to embarrass yourself by asking the servants, so it took you way longer than you should’ve to actually reach this place.

There were a row of guards outside, and when they saw you approaching the doorway, they all immediately bowed. “Good morning princess Rina!” They chimed in unison, and you smiled. “Good morning.”

“Is princess here to see crown prince Luhan?” One of the older guards asked, and you nodded. “Is he busy?”

“No, but I’m afraid you can’t go in right now, princess.” The guard bowed again, apologetically. “Prince Luhan is still sleeping.”

You laughed. “It’s okay, I’m his soon to be wife. I’m sure he won’t get mad.” You stepped closer to the large mini-palace door and was about to push the heavy gates open, but the guards stopped you.

All of them had desperate looks on their faces. “Please princess! If prince Luhan knew we let you in-“

“How many times do I have to tell you it’s fine? I’ll take care of it, you guys won’t get in trouble. Just trust me.” Your lips curled up into a sweet smile, and you knew you had all the guards under your control.

 

 

~ Inside Luhan’s chamber ~

‘Damn, those guards are too easy.’ You thought, and skipped your way towards Luhan’s bed. The doe-eyed boy was indeed sleeping. You chuckled slightly at the sight. ‘He looks like a kid.’

“I thought your name meant deer of the dawn, stupid. Why are you not up at dawn?” You mumbled softly, but Luhan didn’t even stir. Guess he was more like a baby deer.

Luhan was sleeping on his side, so you sat on the side of the bed that he was facing. You smiled as you brushed his bangs away from his face. ‘He must be really tired. I guess a royal wedding really is a big deal.’

You stared at his face, smiling to yourself. ‘Wait. What am I doing? Oh god, I’m smiling at the sight of a full grown man sleeping. That’s so creepy.’

Just as you were about to stand up, a hand grabbed your arm and you were pulled towards the force. Two large hands grabbed your shoulders and shoved you with your back flat on the bed. You opened your eyes slowly, wondering when you had closed them in the first place. You then came face to face with a smirking deer on top of you. Luhan had pinned you down like this, and you couldn’t move your wrists.

“Am I that good looking?” Luhan asked, voice still deep and a bit breathless from just waking up.

You blushed deeply, not looking into his eyes. You bit your lip, not sure how to reply the prince. “How long have you been awake?”

Luhan let go of your wrists and plopped down beside you on the bed. He laid flat on his back as he stared at the ceiling. You then to your side so you could see face him. “Since you came into my chamber. But it was hazy, I was half-asleep most of this time.”

“Then how did you know I was staring at you?”

Luhan turned his head towards you and sneered. “I didn’t. You just admitted it.”

Your jaw dropped and you turned an even deeper shade of red. “You little- !” You sat up and grabbed Luhan’s pillow from under his head and started hitting him with it. “How could you trick me like that?”

The prince sat up as well, not even fighting back to your pillow hits. Instead, he just laughed throughout his punishment. “I’m sorry I’m sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction! You were so cute!”

You huffed and threw the pillow at him. Due to the close distance, Luhan didn’t even have to catch it, it just fell into his lap. You suddenly remembered Sehun’s words, and started to smile slowly. “Then how about you make it up to me for tricking me today?”

Luhan was a bit surprised, but smiled back as he threw the pillow back into your hands. “Sure, anything for my princess.”

You could feel your heart beat faster at his words, and you cursed mentally. ‘ you for making me flustered like this so early in the morning, stupid deer. We’re not even married yet.’  

“Take me out to the city today.” You blurted out, and Luhan blinked. “That’s it?” You nodded. “Yeah, I’m sick of being cooped up in the palace all day. Oh, I want to bring the rest of the members too.”

“I’ll take you out to the city, but I won’t let you bring the other members. Just you and me. It’ll be a date.” Luhan smiled widely, and lied back down on the bed. “I’ll give you an hour to get ready, kuai yi dian! (Hurry up!)”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: huehuehue. made a new poster too, but really quickly cuz i had to go out LOOOOOL otl so it's not that great HAHA.

Comment and subscribe please! c:

~U-KISS_ME~