the northeast.

Reuniting EXO as one .

~ Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K) ~

3rd person POV

“No way…” You mumbled softly, fidgeting on the bed.

“Who are you and why are you in my room.” Sehun asked flatly. Never mind, it wasn’t even a question, more like a statement.

‘That voice, it has to be Sehun.’ You thought to yourself.

You jumped up and patted your dress, smiling up at him. He gave you a weird expression and backed up ever so slightly. The prince was getting ready to call the guards before you opened your mouth to speak again. “Don’t you recognize me?”

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows at the question. “No.”

Rolling your eyes at the one word answer, you put a hand on your hips. “You’re an idiot, shixun.”

Hearing his Chinese name being called out flipped the switch in Sehun’s mind. “You can’t be … Rina?”

“Dingdingding! Indeed I am.” You laughed, and Sehun’s whole face brightened up, coming over to give you a warm hug. You returned the embrace, smiling to yourself as you finally got the chance to meet the crown prince of the northeast.

Sehun loosened his hold on you then placed his hands on your shoulders, gaze never leaving you, as if studying every feature of your physical body. “Why are you here? I mean, I thought you were with Luhan hyung… How did you- how did you just randomly show up- I … I… This is so weird I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Ugh, what am I doing, embarrassing myself the moment I meet you…”

“Pfft. It’s okay.” You chuckled at Sehun’s flustered face, resisting the urge to pinch his cheeks. In all honesty, you didn’t know what happened either. You told him the story about disappearing in that bright light, and he nodded, as if understanding what was going on. “So you know why the bright light appeared?” You asked hopefully.

He shook his head and smiled stupidly. “Nope, not a clue.”

“Then why’d you nod…”

“Okay! I guess I should go introduce you to the hyungs. Come on, Rina.” He grabbed your arm and spun around quickly, dragging you towards the door.

“Hey, don’t change the subject!” You pouted as you stumbled behind him and out the door.

 

~ Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M) ~

Once the bright light had stopped glowing, the exo-m members could finally see what was in front of them again and sadly, that was not you.

“. Where’s Rina?” the members were looking around for you in the shrine but you were nowhere in sight.

The only person who wasn’t screaming their head off was Luhan. He remained in the original spot where you had disappeared, too shocked to even move. Once he came to his senses, he looked down at the ground, but all that’s left was the scroll and a ring.

Your wedding ring.

Luhan gritted his teeth as he picked up the ring and clenched it so tightly that his fist started to tremble. He glared at the scroll that was on the ground and kicked it violently, making it hit the wall on the other side, narrowly missing Xiumin.

The members quieted down after seeing Luhan’s actions, then all hurried over to their friend’s side. “It’s all that stupid ing legend’s fault.” Luhan hissed. “It made us separate with exo-k, and now Rina’s gone too.”

Kris’ eyes softened as he placed a hand on his brother’s shoulder, in hopes of calming him down. “Luhan… Don’t say that. The legend’s why Rina showed up here in the first place, isn’t it? If it can make her show up suddenly then disappear just as suddenly, then I’m sure she’ll show up again soon.”

Luhan bit his bottom lip, then let out a sigh. Kris was right. There really wasn’t a point in freaking out over the scroll. It’s an inanimate object, for ’s sake. “You’re right. I’m sorry for scaring all of you with my outburst just now.”

The members all shook their heads, signalling that there was really no need for Luhan to apologize. They knew how he felt right now, as all of them felt that way. The prince frowned as he peered at the scroll once again. “Wait. When I kicked it just now, a barrier didn’t block me…”

Everyone’s eyes widened, and Tao ran over to where the scroll was lying. He carefully reached down and cleared Luhan’s doubts. The prince was right, the barrier had broken down. “It must be because of Rina.”

 

~ Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K) ~

You fidgeted in your seat as the exo-k members eyed you up and down as if you were some precious item that they were inspecting.

“Hi, I guess. My name’s Rina. Nice to meet you all.” You rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly, trying your best not to meet anyone’s gaze.

“Uh, hyungs, can you guys stop staring at her and introduce yourselves?” Sehun faked a cough, getting everyone’s attention.”

“Right, Right! Sorry about that. It was just we thought Sehun was lying all this time about the girl of the legend.” Suho gave the maknae a sheepish look. “I’m Joomyeon, but you can call me Suho. I’m the oldest in exo-k, and my power is water.”

You nodded at his introduction and moved on to the next person. “I’m Baekhyun!” The boy smiled cutely and you couldn’t help but smile back. He was like a ball of sunshine. “I’m the one that controls light.” You almost scoffed at that, because his personality sure paralleled his power.

A booming voice spoke next which made you jolt a little. As you wondered who the voice belonged to, you realized that it was the voice of no other than a baby face… Who had the body of a giant. “My name’s Chanyeol, and I control fire.”

“Your voice is really deep for your face!” You blurted out and Chanyeol laughed exaggeratedly. “Yeah I get that a lot! But I’m actually the happy virus!” He reached his hand out and you gave him a high-five. “I heard from Xiumin ge. I guess you really live up to your name.”

“Probably too happy.” Sehun mumbled under his breath which made you chuckle.

“Hi, I’m Kyungsoo. But you can call me D.O. My power’s the land. Nice to meet you Rina.” This member was a shorter one with huge eyes. You were worried that they were going to burst out of their sockets.

“I’m Kai, real name Jongin. But really, I prefer Kai.” The dark skinned teen flipped his hair back and gave you a wink. He his lips seductively and raised his eyebrows up and down.

“Kai, stop seducing Rina!” Sehun pouted and threw an arm around you protectively, which made a laugh escape Kai’s lips. “I was just kidding, geez.” He turned his attention back to you. I’m the same age as you and Sehun, by the way, so I can relate to you better than these old geezers.”

“Hey, we’re not old!” D.O protested as he gave Kai a smack on the back, which made the other grimace a little. “Right, I meant Suho hyung’s old.” Suho opened his mouth to protest, but quickly shut it as everyone seemed to agree. “Hey, respect your elders.” Suho joked.

“You’re the one who can teleport, right?” You pointed to Kai, and he nodded.

Sehun tugged your arm and began pulling you away for the second time today. “Okay that’s enough introducing for today. Good luck researching more about the legend, hyungs. I get to talk to her first, bye!”

“Oh Sehun, you spoiled little !”

 

~ Sehun’s room ~

“I’ve got a confession to make.”

You raised an eyebrow at the sudden statement. “What is it?”

“Well, before you appeared in this world, I hated the legendary girl. With a passion. Well, it was mainly because I despised the legend. Don’t get mad at me! It has nothing to do with you!” Sehun started to panic a little seeing that you had no reaction.

Your lips curled up into a small smile as you shook your head. “No, I understand. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t get mad over something like this.”

“After our … well, uh, mind interactions, I realized that you’re actually a really cool person and I no longer hate the legend. So I’ll do my best to fulfill my duty as one of your protectors.” Sehun swore, and hearing those words made your heart flutter ever so slightly.

“Thank you.”

Sehun reached over to ruffle your hair, and you felt yourself relax under his touch. Suddenly, a vision of Luhan popped up in your mind, and you came to your senses. Luhan. EXO-M. You disappeared randomly with no warning, and the others must be worried sick about you. “Sehun, I’ve got to go back.”

He gave you a puzzled look. “Back where?”

“Back to where the exo-m members are. I told you, didn’t I? How I just disappeared?” You frowned slightly, giving the prince a worried pout.

“Yeah, but the problem is, you don’t even know how you appeared here, so how would you go back?”

“The scroll! Do you guys have one?”

Sehun flinched. He didn’t want to be reminded about the scroll, after that incident. “Yeah. But people are currently cleaning the shrine, so even if we enter using Kai’s teleportation powers, there’s no way we’d be able to go through without getting caught. Just… Stay one week, okay? I’m sure the gege’s will understand.”

The prince didn’t want to admit it, but he really wanted you to stay. He wanted to know more about you, as you intrigued him to no end. Those mind interactions just weren’t enough. Now that you were physically in front of him, he couldn’t jst let this opportunity go.

“Okay. Let’s tackle that scroll in a week.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: okay i am really really really sorry for the super late update my lovelies ; A ; 

for my readers who have been waiting patiently for this update, thank you so much <3 <3 <3 /blows kisses

i love you all <3 

since i have time now, i'll probably update more frequently! so comment and subscribe please!

~U-KISS_ME~