our powers don't work on the scroll .

Reuniting EXO as one .

 


~Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K)~

Sehun quickly grabbed Kai's left hand, and Baekhyun grabbed Sehun's. This process went on until everyone was linked with one another. "Ready guys?" Kai smiled widely, and everyone nodded.

With a snap of his fingers, Kai had everyone teleported into the sacred shrine of the Northeast palace. "Whew! Everyone alright? That took quite a bit of energy!" Kai wiped his forehead dramatically. 

"Yeah, guess you are of use sometimes, Kkhamjong." Chanyeol provoked the dark skinned one of the group.

Kai ignored the comment made by his friend, and warned everyone. "Remember to be quiet, the guards outside can still hear us, you know." He whispered, and everyone nodded. 

"Um, I don't know if I'm making a stupid remark or something, but it's pitch black in here. Has nobody noticed that?" Sehun coughed awkwardly. 

"It's my time to shine! Literally!" Baekhyun informed as a bright light appeared from the palm of his hand, illuminating the shrine. "Well, this is a pretty small shrine, isn't it?"

"There's only one room? Weird." Suho commented.

"The palaces only have small shrines, the big one's on the border, where the tree of life is actually located, remember?" Sehun reminded everyone. 

"Right." 

"Guys look!" D.O pointed, and everyone followed the direction of his finger.

"It's... It's... A scroll." Chanyeol frowned disappointedly.

"Not an ordinary scroll you idiot, it's the second part of the legend!" Baekhyun walked toward it, and proceeded to pick it up. However, suddenly, a barrier blocked his hand from getting close. 

"Ouch..." Baekhyun winced. "Well, it's sealed with a barrier guys."

"Will our powers work on it?" Chanyeol asked.

"What are you planning to do, burn it?!" Baekhyun's eyes widened in horror.

"I really wish Luhan hyung was here right now, we could get him to use telekinesis to open the scroll." Kai sighed.

"Wait, let me try." Sehun walked closer.

"Sehun, what are you going to do?" Suho asked worriedly.

"Well, we could try to use our powers to open the scroll? I could try using my wind to blow it open..." Sehun shrugged.

"Okay but be quiet! I'll keep a lookout with D.O." Suho and D.O went near the door to eavesdrop on the guards, just in case they noticed something. 

With a gesturing motion, a gush of wind was produced from Sehun's hands, attempting to blow the scroll open. However, the scroll didn't budge. "Maybe if there was a little more wind..." Sehun muttered and huge amounts of wind were being produced. The EXO-K members winced at the sudden power, but remained quiet. However, the scroll still didn't budge, and Sehun started to become irritated.

A mini hurricane suddenly eloped in the room, and all the things in the shrine, except for the scroll, began to clatter and fall, creating huge crashing noises. "No, Sehun! Control yourself!" Baekhyun pleaded desperately.

"GUYS! THE GUARDS ARE COMING IN, THEY HEARD ALL THE NOISE!" Suho and D.O came running back, panicking.

Kai growled. "Hold tight guys, I'm teleporting us out of here." However, Sehun continued what he was doing, until Chanyeol grabbed his arm, halting his actions. "Sehun let's go! We're going to get caught!" 

With a snap of Kai's fingers, they were out of there as quickly as they went in. "Thanks Kai." 

"Sehun, what's gotten into you?" D.O shook Sehun by the shoulders. 

"I..." Sehun bit his lip as tears welled up in his eyes. "I just wanted to help you guys and our friends... To help Luhan hyung!" The built up tears slowly trickled down his cheek, and everyone started to panic. Sehun had cried for days when EXO were first separated. The boy was more sensitive than he looked. 

Kai couldn't take it anymore, and hugged Sehun tightly, trying to stop him from crying anymore. "Sehun-ah, please don't cry. We don't want to see you sad. I know you were trying to help, but think before you act next time, okay? That was really dangerous." 

After sobbing into Kai's chest for a couple of minutes, Sehun finally calmed down. "I'm sorry hyungs, I was being really selfish."

They all smiled and shook their heads. "Silly child, we know you we're just trying to help everyone, don't take it too hard on yourself.

 



~Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M)~

"Chen, where are you taking me...?" You asked nervously, as he was dragging you to some sort of deserted area inside the palace.

"It's a secret~" Chen smirked mischievously.

Soon, you noticed a deserted shack, and Chen held his arm out proudly. "We're here!" 

"... Um, so this secret place is some nasty dumpster?" You raised an eyebrow, questioning him.

Chen looked offended. "No! It doesn't even look like a dumpster, it's a shack!" 

"Not much of a difference, but okay."

"Seriously, it's special once you come inside." Chen grabbed your wrist, and was pulling you to the door. You struggled, seeing spider webs and dust everywhere.

"It looks so dirty! I don't want to go in there..." You grimaced.

"Stop being such a princess. You're not even married to Luhan hyung yet." 

"You suggested the idea in the first place!" You scoffed.

"Right. My bad." Chen rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "You're not mad at me for that right?"

You shrugged teasingly. "Who knows~ anyways, can you please get rid of the dirty stuff with your powers or something before we go in?"

"My power is thunder and lightning, I don't think it's going to be very helpful. Come on Rina, just go in." Chen pouted.

"Alright alright." You chuckled and followed him in. As you tried your best to avoid all the dust and cobwebs, you didn't even notice that this place was, indeed special.

Your eyes widened the second you lifted your head up. There was a beautiful stage in the midst of the dirty shack. It looked fancy enough for famous idols to perform on. "Wow... Chen, what is this?"

Chen beamed proudly. "Told you it was special. When I was just a palace choir boy, I always practiced in this shack secretly. One day, Luhan found out, and he freaked." He paused as he chuckled to himself, then continued, "He said some of the same things that you did, Rina, such as the dirty dumpster part. He demanded that this place should be renovated, but I refused countlessly."

"Why would you do that?" You tilted your head slightly.

"Well, this is my secret place, and a lot of memories were made here. I didn't just want to expose it to the public. But Luhan is the crown prince, and he won't take no for an answer when it comes to the well being of his friends. He agreed to not change the outer appearance, but made the inside into this beautiful thing."

You walked around in awe. This was definitely prettier than the structures you had seen before back home. You sat in one of the middle seats in the front row, and clapped happily. "Sing for me?" You smiled.

Chen agreed immediately and hopped on the stage. "I was hoping you would ask." 

As you listened to Chen's soothing singing voice, you felt yourself relaxing into the chair. You sighed in content, but suddenly remembered Ren. 'What the hell am I doing? I have to get out of this world fast in order to save Ren!' 

Chen finished his song soon afterwards, the silence startling you for a second. "Wow Chen, that was awesome!" And to be honest, you weren't lying. You had to admit, Chen had a beautiful voice.

"Thank you." Chen beamed proudly. "Do you want to find another hyung to hang out with now? I'm kind of tired actually." He grinned sheepishly.

You nodded, and the two of you came out of the shack, only to find Kris already there waiting for you. 

"Took you long enough, loser. Hurry up before I change my mind and decide that I don't want to talk to you." Kris rolled his eyes.

"Who said I wanted to talk to YOU? I was actually expecting Xiumin ge, thank you very much." You shot back.

"Now, now. Calm down guys. Kris ge, she's all yours!" Chen shoved you guys together before running away as fast as he could. Guess he didn't want to be caught up in a fight.

"Ow." You rubbed your nose, as it had just been shoved into Kris's chest. "So where are we going?"

Kris shrugged. "Anywhere. You're weird, you have to tell me more about your world. So, your room I guess?"

"You're one to talk. Okay, let's go."

Kris shoved his hands into his pockets and trailed along after you. The atmosphere was nothing but awkward, and you fidgeted as you tried to find something interesting to say.

"Um, Kris?"

"What is it?"

"I don't know the way back you know..."

Kris grunted. "You can't do anything by yourself can you? Here, just follow me."

'What's up with his attitude? I haven't lived here all my life unlike him...'

Then the awkward silence returns.

"Um, Kris?"

"Is 'Um, Kris?' your catchphrase now?" Kris imitated you.

"Geez, you don't have to be so irritated."

"Alright, whatever. Now what did you what to say?" Kris slowed down a bit so you could catch up.

"Who's Sehun?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: wow okay, i finally updated this story! i'm so sorry everyone, but school's been sooooo hectic, and i wasn't in the mood to write ;c but i'm back now, and hopefully i'll update more often ! it's luhan's birthday today, so i kind of got the urge to update this again xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN ! <3 you`re 23 now babyyyy ~ /muah muah

/throws hearts

thanks to everyone who's been waiting for this story to update! i love you all :') 

~ U-KISS_ME ~