meeting the king .

Reuniting EXO as one .

 


~Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M)~

Luhan POV


No way, I was so sure that she was going to reject this stupid idea... Then, I guess we underestimated her problem. It's probably affected her just as much as ours did to EXO.

"Do you want to?" Lay asked softly, worried that Rina might get mad again. 

"... Obviously I don't want to. But what other choice do I have?" She smiled bitterly. 

"I'm sorry." I suddenly blurted out.

Everyone looked at me. "Why are you sorry? It's not your fault or anything, I've made the decision." She looked at me with big doe eyes.

"I... Ugh, forget it." I scratched my head. What was that all about? Why AM I sorry?

"Should we take her to meet father then, now that we have this all settled?" Kris asked again.

"WAIT!" Rina yelled, halting us.

"Did you change your mind?" Chen asked nervously.

She shook her head. "No. I just wanted to ask if he was scary?" She smiled sheepishly.

Everyone laughed. "Not as scary as bittccch face!" 


 


~The next day~

Your POV


We were peeking through the crack of the emperor's bookroom, well... Office I guess.

"There he is, he emperor. My dad." Luhan chuckled.

"... He's hot." I muttered under my breath.

The EXO-M members stared at me as if I was crazy. "Are you alright?! He's an old geezer!" Kris had a look of horror.

"Isn't he 40 something." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but still! Aren't you 18?" Luhan panicked.

I laughed. "Yeah. but I'm just kidding! He's just good looking, okay? I have no interest in him." 

The members all seemed relieved. "Well, his highness has to be good looking in order to have such handsome sons, right?" Tao giggled slightly, pointing to Luhan and Kris.

Kris slung an arm around Tao, making him blush a little. "Tao, don't be a little up." He pinched Tao's cheek.

"I'm not!" Tao protested.

"Alright alright, let's hurry up and meet father already." Luhan took my hand slowly, and squeezed it reassuringly.

I smiled at him. Luhan doesn't seem like a bad person, maybe marrying him wouldn't even be that bad.

 



~Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K)~

3rd person POV


"Hey, Sehun?" 

Sehun's head snapped up at Baekhyun's voice. All the other members of EXO-K were already sleeping.

"What is it hyung?" Sehun blinked.

"I've been wondering about the legend." 

Sehun groaned. "Hyung, not you too?"

Baekhyun shushed him. "Seriously, we can't just keep going on like this. The legendary girl is with EXO-M, which means they're probably going to come find us, right?"

Sehun thought about it for a second. "Yeah, most likely. If they have the girl, they probably have an advantage."

Baekhyun nodded. "Then, we have to help them, don't you think? We can't just wait stupidly for them to find us."

"But... How do we help? Don't we just have to reunite and revive the tree of life?" Sehun tilted his head to the side.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "You're too simple minded, you know that? Weren't you listening to Suho hyung?"

"Oh, you mean that there's some kind of twist?" 

"Yeah. While they try to find us, we should try to figure out all the secrets of that legend." Baekhyun whispered in a low voice.

Sehun nodded as he stood up. "Let's tell everyone tomorrow hyung." He reached his hand out to Baekhyun, who grabbed it and got pulled up. "It's getting late, let's sleep~ You need it to grow taller you know." 

Baekhyun whacked Sehun's arm playfully. "YAH, OH SEHUN !"

 

 



~Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M)~

Your POV


"You guys just stay out here, Rina, come with me." Luhan ordered everyone.

I stepped out reluctantly, glancing from left to right at the members, who were all giving me encouraging smiles. Luhan grabbed my hand, gently squeezing it.

He took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?"

"Your son, Luhan!"

"Come on in." The voice from inside bellowed proudly. As expected from the king.

Luhan turned the doorknob, and walked in, with me following behind meekly.

The king's palace work room is definitely extravagant. Luhan bowed 90 degrees, and I followed suit. "Hello, father."

"Son, who's this lady?" The king eyed me up and down. "I've never seen her before..."

"Oh! She's not from the palace." Luhan quickly explained. "F-father I... You've been pressuring me for a wife for quite a time now, and well... I wish to marry her."

The king nodded slowly, and turned all his attention onto me, inspecting me as if I was some item. "What's your name, girl?"

"A-ah, Rina. Rina Lee, your majesty." I bit my lip. Ugh, that was bad, I almost screwed up.

"Where are you from? Surely not my country, I would have noticed such a beauty right away." The king smiled warmly, and I blushed a little.

"She's from our country, father. She speaks our language, and I met her while out with the members." Luhan partially lied.

"Do you love her?"

Both of us froze. I eyed nervously at Luhan, who was thinking about what to say. "Yes, father. I do. That's why I wish to marry her. I'm sorry I did not tell you about our relationship earlier."

"And you, Rina. Do you love my son?" 

"I.... Of course I do, your majesty." I choked out.

"Then I approve." The king folded his hands on the table, smiling slightly.

Luhan looked a bit doubtful. "R-really?"

The king shrugged slightly. "If you're really in love, it's not like I can separate you two anyways. And I HAVE been pressuring you for a wife, Luhan, and now that you've brought one to see me, I'm satisfied."

Luhan and I bowed again. "Thank you father!" 

"And Rina." The king turned to look at me again.

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Don't call me that anymore, call me father."

"W-what?"

"You're going to be the crown princess, and also my new daughter..." 

'Oh, right.'

"Yes father, thank you!"


 


~A while later~

"HOW'D IT GO?!" Chen jumped on Luhan as soon as we went back to EXO-M's big meeting room.

"It was easier than I thought..." Luhan muttered.

Kris laughed. "That's good, you idiot. When it comes to women, father is really picky." 

Luhan nodded. "You've got a point there."

"A-are we really going to get married? But we've just known each other for a day!" I protested.

"Are you backing out now?" Lay sighed as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"No, but... I feel uncomfortable." I cringed. No matter how good looking Luhan is, I can't marry a total stranger!

"Just think of it as an arranged marriage, this usually happens between royals anyways." Xiumin tried to comfort me.

"Well, yeah, but... Can we at least get to know each other first? All of us? Become friends first, you know?" I suggested desperately.

Luhan laughed. "Of course! I want to get to know someone before marrying them too. That's why I was so against it when father tried to persuade me into marrying some other princess before." 

"It's getting late now, I think we should all rest first. We can talk tomorrow." Kris crossed his arms.

"Kris ge's right! Rina, I'll take you to play tomorrow, okay?" Tao smiled cheerfully. 

Seeing six beautiful smiles surrounding me, I couldn't help but smile back. "Deal."

 

 



~Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K)~

3rd person POV


"That's a great idea Baekhyun! Why didn't I think of that?" Suho facepalmed himself.

"Figuring out the legend sounds like a great plan. Might as well help our buddies out, right?" Kai smiled.

"Yeah! We can't let them get all the credit!" Chanyeol joked.

"First of all, what are some things we know about the legend, besides the obvious?" D.O asked.

"Nothing." Sehun replied flatly. "Wait, no. There is something."

The members all crowded closer around the table, waiting for Sehun to continue. 

Sehun took a deep breath, and began to speak. "Well first of all, we should find out the source of evil, and the people behind all this. I think that will help a lot." 

"Go on." Baekhyun urged.

"Now, about that legend... I remember now. There's two parts to it. EXO-M has the first half of the legend, and EXO-K has the second half. Therefore, we’re the ones who have the ending to the legend."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yay an update! <3 c:

so i'm kinda waiting for my new poster, that's why this story`s suddenly poster-less for now LOOOOL. 

i told you guys exo-k will have a big part in this story! they're going to find out about all the secrets and stuff about the legend, huhuhu.

comment and subscribe please!

~U-KISS_ME~