First encounter with sehun . mentally?!

Reuniting EXO as one .

~ Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M) ~

3rd person POV

“Is there something on my face?” You finally asked, after what seems like an eternity. Luhan’s eyes never left your face.

Luhan suddenly snapped back into reality. “What? Oh, n-no there isn’t. Sorry. I spaced out there for a sec.” He grabbed you by the shoulders quickly and pointed at the wall with his portrait on it, changing the subject right away. “You’re right, that’s not Sehun. My corresponding side is actually Kai.”

“The guy who can teleport, right? Xiumin ge told me all about the EXO-K members.”

Luhan nodded. “Yeah, that guy.  Anyways, Moving on. Sehun’s corresponding side isn’t me; it’s Tao, as you can see. Xiumin ge’s with Suho, Chen’s with D.O, Lay’s with Baekhyun, and Kris is with Chanyeol.”

“Does that mean Chanyeol ge’s a phoenix?” you asked, eyes not leaving the portraits of Kris and Chanyeol. “Kris ge said he was a dragon.”

Luhan chuckled. “You’re right. Well, Chanyeol’s not actually a phoenix, but when he uses his power to a certain extent, a phoenix-shaped flame appears behind him. His symbol is also a phoenix.”

A servant came over, interrupting your conversation with the prince. “Crown prince sir, his majesty wants to speak to you and the princess at his chamber.” The servant looked at you and bowed her head.

“A-ah, no, you don’t have to bow…” You mumbled.

The servant shook her head rapidly, flustered. “No princess, i-it’s my duty! I – I –“

“Oh be quiet already, you’re wasting our time.” Luhan rolled his eyes at the servant and grabbed your hand. “Let’s go, Rina.”

“I-I’m so sorry prince Luhan! Please forgive me!” The servant bowed countless number of times, and you felt sorry for her. However, Luhan dragged you away quickly before you could even say anything.

Once the two of you were out of Luhan’s mini-palace, your footsteps slowed down gradually until the two of you reached a stop. “What’s wrong?”

You sighed and turned to look at Luhan. “How can you speak to her like that? She wasn’t really wasting our time, and you know that.”

“She’s a servant.” Luhan shot back. “She’s MY servant, and I can speak to her however I want.”

You shook Luhan’s hand away and began walking quickly, leaving him behind. ‘That impolite brat! So what if she’s a servant? Don’t pick on her for no reason!’

“Rina, wait up!” Luhan caught up to you but you ignored him, still a little pissed from his actions earlier. “Why are you mad?”

You kept walking and refused to say anything, making Luhan scratch his head in confusion. “Okay, I won’t speak to servants like that again for no reason, alright? B-but if they make a mistake or piss me off then no guarantees!” Luhan pouted slightly.

“That’s fine, just don’t do it when they didn’t even do anything wrong.”

“… Does that mean you forgive me? That quickly?” Luhan held your hand again, hoping he was right.

You smiled. “Of course, I wasn’t even that mad!”

Luhan breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank goodness. Now that we got that over with… Can I say something?”

“Yeah?”

“We’re going in the wrong direction.”

 

 

~ Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K) ~

Sehun POV

I can feel what Luhan hyung’s feeling…

Have to admit, that’s cool.

But creepy.

Too creepy.

I mean, what if he starts thinking about erted things-

Oh Sehun. Stop it. STOP.

This never happened before, so why now? Can he feel what I’m feeling? What if I call for him?

Whatever, it’s worth a shot.

Luhan hyung. Luhan hyung. Luhan hyung.

 

 

~ Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M) ~

3rd person POV

“Why didn’t you tell me we were going in the wrong direction?” You pouted, embarrassed.

“You started walking so fast, I didn’t really have the chance to…” Luhan smiled sheepishly.

The two of you were almost at the emperor’s chamber. However, you suddenly felt a throb in your head. You stopped walking, and squeezed Luhan’s hand tightly. “Ouch…”

“Rina? What happened? Are you okay?” Luhan looked over to you with a worried expression on his face.

“M-my head hurts…” You mumbled softly. Before Luhan could reply, you shushed him. “Hold on…”

You closed your eyes and took a few deep breaths. ‘I hear something… Someone’s voice… It’s faint…’

“Are you alright now?” Luhan frowned, concerned.

You sighed and gave up on trying to figure out what the voice was saying. “Yeah. Sorry for scaring you. Let’s go meet the emperor now.”

 

 

~ Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K) ~

Sehun POV

I thought I heard a girl’s voice.

It was asking me what I was trying to say.

I think she couldn’t hear me clearly. I’m so confused, I don’t understand what’s going on.

I guess I’ll go out there and tell the hyungs.

 

 

~ Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M) ~

3rd person POV

“My son! What took you and my daughter so long?” The emperor was sitting on his large bed with a beautiful woman in his embrace.

Luhan bowed, and you followed his lead. “Father, mother, I’m sorry, we got held up for a moment.”

Your eyes widened. ‘M-mother? She’s Luhan’s mom? … The empress? She’s so beautiful… No wonder Luhan’s so good looking.’

The emperor smiled. “That’s alright, no need to apologize.” He turned to Luhan’s mother and spoke, “My empress, I don’t believe the two of you have met yet. This is Rina, the girl our son wishes to marry.”

The woman eyed you up and down, as if judging you to the very core. Her eyes went dark and she glared at you coldly. “What right do you have to marry my son?”

You gulped. ‘So scary!’ “Your highness, I- I-“

Luhan cut you off. “Mother! Please don’t speak to Rina like that! She’s not used to palace life yet, I just brought her in a couple of days ago. You’re scaring her!”

You held Luhan’s hand tighter, to express the gratitude for him saving you. Suddenly, Luhan’s mother started to laugh, his father following not far behind. You and Luhan were lost for words, wondering what was up with the older generation.

“I’m just kidding! If my son wants to marry you, then you must be a great girl. I have no objections.” Luhan’s mother smiled warmly at you and your cheeks flushed.

"I knew something wasn't right." Luhan muttered under his breath.

“We actually called the two of you here to discuss the date of your marriage. The wedding of the crown prince must be extravagant, and we need some time to prepare." The empress smiled kindly, and you relaxed a bit.

"Oh, take all the time you need your highness, it's no rush." You blurted out quickly.

"We thought the two of you would want to get married as soon as possible, so we made most preparations already. All we need to do is set the date." The emperor explained, and you almost choked on your own spit.

"Already?" You croaked out weakly, and Luhan quickly fixed your slip. "She's just really nervous."

The empress laughed. "I was nervous at first as well, Rina! Trust me, it's nothing to be afraid of if you love who you're marrying." She kissed the emperor's cheek, and the two lovebirds giggled.

"Right, your highness..." you mumbled.

"Call me mother from now on. I hate using that formal crap with my family." She laughed. ‘Guess she really is Luhan's mother.’

"Anyways, your mother and I thought that the best time for you youngsters to get married would be in a week." The emperor suggested. "All the preparations and invitations will be finished by then."

Luhan bowed once again. "That sounds great, father." Luhan jabbed you slightly and you did the same.

"Thank you, mother, father." You forced a smile, but Luhan's parents smiled back genuinely. "No need. We need to thank you for being willing to spend all eternity with our son. I'll make you the prettiest bride ever on your wedding day, Rina!" 

 

~ Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K) ~

3rd person POV

 “Sehun! Has your fever come down?” D.O ran over to ask the boy who decided to come back to their meeting room.

“I didn’t have a fever, hyung.” Sehun sighed as he plopped down on the sofa.

“But your face was red and you were all hot!” Chanyeol protested. “If people misunderstood, they would’ve thought you stood near my fire!”

“Let me tell you guys something, but you got to believe me.” Sehun began slowly, still indecisive.

“When have we doubted our baby?” Suho smiled, but Sehun scoffed. “Ever since the legendary girl came, you guys stopped believing everything I say.”

"Okay, we admit that and we're sorry for that. But we'll believe whatever you say this time." D.O smiled kindly.

"Fine. You guys better not laugh, or else I'll tell my father and send you all into the dungeon." Sehun threatened, using his crown prince authority.

"We promise."

Sehun took a deep breath. "Alright. Well, I think I'm connected to Luhan hyung."

Everyone's eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

"Dude, he's my corresponding side!" Kai said protectively.

"Well, have YOU felt any connection to him recently?" Sehun shot back.

Kai looked down as he fiddled with his fingers. "No."

"Exactly."

"How exactly have you felt... connected to him?" Baekhyun asked, and Sehun blushed a little.

"I think... I can feel his emotions." Sehun explained, not really sure of the connection himself.

Chanyeol blinked. "Dude that's creepy and kind of erted, no offense."

"Says the one who looks like a creeper who kidnaps kids using candy." Sehun muttered under his breath, but thankfully, no one heard.  

"It's not that we don't believe you Sehunnie, it's just that your story is so... bizzare." Suho frowned a little.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Bizzare? We have powers that allow you to move stuff with your mind and control time and s h i t but you think being able to feel Luhan hyung's emotions is considered bizzare?”

"No, but how about you wait a couple of days to confirm if this connection is really legit?" D.O shrugged.

Sehun sighed. "Hyung, you're right. Alright, I'll tell you guys if there's any new information."    

 

 

~ Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M) ~

Your POV

The moment I came back to my room, I plopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling with one arm on my forehead.

One week, huh?

One week. One week. One i n g week.

'What's happening in one week?' A male voice inside my head asked.

Wait what. A male voice?

W-who's there? Who are you?        

'I knew I heard a girl's voice earlier. I was just going to ask YOU that.'

Are we communicating through thoughts or something? How come you know what I'm thinking?       

'I don't know either.'

I groaned. This is so creepy.

'Agreed.'

You still haven't answered my question. Who are you?

There was a short pause, which had me worried. I thought I’d lost the guy. I let out a small sigh of relief as the voice started talking again.

'My name's Sehun. And you?'

I let out a small gasp. No way. Sehun? Crown prince of the Northeast? The EXO-K guy who everyone keeps talking about? How come we can communicate like this?

You're... Oh Sehun? The youngest member of exo, right?

'Y-yeah. You know who I am? Don't tell me... You're the legendary girl?'

I am. My name's Rina. Nice to meet you, Sehun.

 

(A/N: just a head’s up, everything in italics will be what Rina tells Sehun, well, through thought LOL. Everything within a, for example, ‘ … ’ will be what Sehun tells… [THINKS LOL WHATEVER] to Rina. And the normal text without ‘     ’ or italics will be things thought to themselves that aren’t heard by the other person, depending on who’s POV it is.)

 

~ Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K) ~

Sehun POV

No way. The legendary girl? So I was right, her name IS Rina. But I'm sure those emotions I felt before belonged to Luhan hyung. Does that mean I have connections to both of them?

'Nice to meet you too.'

This is so crazy. You have powers, I can get granted 3 wishes, and now I can mind communicate with someone?!

'I guess these things don't happen in your world.'

You're right, they don't. Hey, were you the one who was calling for someone earlier? I couldn't hear clearly, your voice was really faint.

'I was calling for Luhan hyung.'

Did you have something to tell him? I'll pass it on for you! He misses you a lot.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes. The members really have been apart for too long. 'It's nothing, but thank you. I just miss him and the other members a lot too.'

I could hear a faint giggle from the other side before Rina started talking again. Well, thinking again. No need to thank me. I know all of you have strong bonds.

I smiled. She seems nice. Maybe I was wrong before, this girl doesn't seem like someone who's the cause of all this disaster.

'Ah, I'm sure the m members are forming bonds with you too.'

You guys all seem like really good people, so I hope that I can form bonds that close with exo too.

'I'm sure you're a really nice person as well. We're forming a bond right now, aren't we? We'll be close in no time!'

You're sweet, Sehun. I guess people who are the same age really do click well together.

'We're the same age?'

Apparently. Xiumin ge said so. I don’t know who’s older by birthday though.

‘April 12th.’

What?

‘My birthday.’

Oh, I guess you’re my gege then. Or should I say oppa. My birthday’s in August. On the fourteenth.

‘You know how to speak not only the northwest’s language, but the country of our language too?’ I was surprised. She can speak both? (A/N: they’ve been speaking Chinese up till now LOL because exo can all speak both languages fluently here)

A faint giggle was heard once again. Yeah, impressive right?

I snorted, but laughed right afterwards. ‘Not when all of us can do it too.’

Rina paused a bit before she started talking again. … Hey, Sehun? Will you be able to hear all of my thoughts from now on? Like all of them? No offense or anything but that’s kind of creepy.

I rolled my eyes. Didn’t Chanyeol hyung just say the same thing a while ago? ‘I don’t think all of our thoughts will be transferred to one another.’ I smirked before continuing. ‘Do you have erted thoughts about the members that you don’t want anyone to know about? Is that why?’

I could hear Rina laughing from the other side, pretty clearly this time. You wish, I think I’m more worried about your erted thoughts, idiot.

I smiled and laughed with her. ‘I’m just kidding, don’t take it seriously. Anyways, it’s getting late, I need my beauty sleep. Talk to you tomorrow?’

Psh, you stupid crown princes. Beauty sleep my . And sure, but we don’t even know how we’re hearing each other’s thoughts yet!

‘Well I’m sure we’ll be able to if we think of each other hard enough.’ I chuckled. ‘Good night, legendary girl.’

 

 

~ Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M) ~

Rina POV

I grabbed my pillow and hugged it tightly. Sehun seems like a really fun person to be with. Even though the whole mind connection’s kind of weird, surprisingly, I don’t find it … TOO disturbing.

Just as I pulled the covers over myself preparing to go to sleep, my head throbbed gently. Guess it was starting again.

‘Rina?’

Sehun? I thought you needed your beauty sleep? I smirked as I a bit.

‘I just wanted to say one more thing. Can you please keep this connection a secret? Just between the two of us?’ Sehun’s voice was filled with worry, and I frowned.

Why? Don’t you want to talk to Luhan ge and all the other members?

‘I do, but I’m sure the m members have told you about the forces of evil. If they find out exo-m and exo-k have a connection, I’m sure they’d plan something… bad. So please, don’t tell anyone for now, alright? I don’t want you or anyone else to get hurt.’

I softened at Sehun’s words. Okay. Once again Sehun, you’re sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: yaaay finally, connections between m and k <3

Comment and subscribe please! C:

~U-KISS_ME~