scroll of the northwest.

Reuniting EXO as one .

A/N: comment reply time ! then the chapter, hehehe.

@ KPop_luverr: i'm glad you like it! :') thanks so much!

@ --myprincess: ASDFGHJKL; I'M GLAD YOUR FEELS DID WHAT THEY DID. AWW, THANKS FOR NOT BEING A SILENT READER ANYMORE :'D AND YESH I UPDATED! i love you too ; ~ ; <3

@ Baeklu017: LAKFJDLAFJDALK I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I WROTE LOL jk. thank you so much for reading <3

@ floreitaseungri: i can't really imagine him saying that either but ... HE PROBABLY CAN keke. c;

@ hae4eva: i'm pree jelly too ; ~ ; you're welcome! thanks for reading :')

@ ChunjiLover: kawaii desu ne c: updated! 

@ dammit_Lol: i'm glad you think so c':

@ hrsn13: ehehe, thank you again for commenting! AND YEAH HAHAH, it's okay, girls can make the move sometimes too c;

@ AyyYeobos: here, you can kiss him too ;3 /shoves luhan towards you

@ REiSILVER: updated! aww, thank you so much <3

@ DefyingDecency: fushigi yuugi! c: but i guess it doesn't correlate too much LOL

@ amberflamez: yeah it is! i read it a looong time ago! i love it too c:

 

now onto the stories my babies <3 c; thank you all so much for commenting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Out of the salon and back in the mall ~

You stared at luhan’s newly dyed hair, and you have to admit, you were proud of your skills. The color turned out exactly how luhan wanted, and it looked great on him.

“I seriously love my new hair, it looks amazing. But what suddenly gave you the urge to kiss me?” Luhan laughed as he fluffed his soft, pink hair.

You blushed and hit his arm. “Geez, how straightforward can you get? I don’t really know either, it was just the spur of the moment.”

“Did my little speech made your heart skip a beat?” Luhan teased, and you made a face. “Yeah right.”

“I’m just kidding. Let’s go get ice cream!” he pointed to a small ice cream shop, and you realized that you were currently in the food court. No wonder your stomach was growling.

He led you to the ice cream shop and grinned. “Which flavor?”

Your eyes scanned the different assortments of the frozen dairy product and thought. “The vanilla looks good.”

“Okay, one vanilla and one green tea then.” Luhan nodded towards the young guy behind the counter, who scampered quickly to get the orders done for the royal couple.

You grabbed luhan’s hand, stopping him from dropping some loose change onto the counter. “Wait, I’ll pay.”

Luhan blinked and let out a small chuckle. He used his free hand to play with strands of your hair. “I appreciate it, crown princess, but how are you going to do that without any money?”

Your face flushed beet red and you let go of his hand, embarrassed. How could you forget something like that? “Sorry.” You mumbled meekly.

Luhan the underside of your chin affectionately. “What’s there to apologize for? I’m in the wrong for not giving you any money to spend.”  

The boy collected the money and passed the two of you your ice cream cones. “Enjoy, your highnesses! I feel so proud to have served you!”

You took a of your ice cream, hoping the chill will cancel out the heat from your cheeks. Luhan laced your fingers together once again, and you hoped desperately that your palms weren’t sweating. “What do you want to do now?”

You ignored him, still flustered from what happened before.

Luhan pouted. “Don’t ignore me! The money thing really isn’t a big deal! I know you were just trying to be nice!”

“But it was embarrassing!” You squeezed his hand tightly, and looked off to the side. Suddenly, the crown prince reached to a halt and you could see a big green blob being shoved into your line of sight.

You looked down and met with luhan’s green tea ice cream. You raised an eyebrow and looked up to the smiling prince. “Here, try some rina! It’s really good, you’ll forget about being embarrassed, even though I have no idea why you’re so emba- ANYWAYS. I’m rambling on. Just have a taste!”

You giggled at luhan’s attempt to restore the mood, and took a out of his ice cream cone. “it’s good!”

Luhan laughed gave you a smug look. “Told you so.”

“Want to try mine?” you held out yours.

“I thought you’d never ask.”

 

~ 15 minutes later ~

“I kind of want another ice cream.” You mumbled as you ate the tip of your cone.

“Pig.” Luhan gave you a judging look. “I’m kidding, I want one too! But too many cold things at once aren’t good for your body.”

“Yes mommy.”

“Hey, I don’t nag that much.” Luhan huffed. “By the way, there’s some ice cream on your face.” He teased, and you gasped. “Really? Where?”

“Hold on, I’ll get it off for you.” Luhan leaned closer and the corner of your lips, where a small amount of ice cream had rested on.

You hit him gently. “yah, you could’ve just wiped it off with your hands!”

Luhan shrugged. “Isn’t it much better this way?”

Meanwhile, the rest of the exo-m members were lurking suspiciously behind poles and fake plants. They were getting some weird looks, but no one dared to make a comment. After all, Prince Kris was among them.

“Can you hear what they’re saying?” Xiumin hissed.

“Not a thing.” Lay replied back.

“Oh god what’s that idiot doing?” Kris stared in horror.

“IS THIS SORT OF THING ALLOWED IN PUBLIC?” Tao’s jaw dropped, and Chen pushed it back in place.

“He’s the crown prince, there’s nothing he can’t do!” Chen smirked.

“How could he… how could he rina?! That’s disgusting!” Tao grimaced.

“Oh grow up Tao.” Kris rolled his eyes, and continued staring at his brother and new sister-in-law.

 

~ A while later ~

“It’s getting pretty late, should we go back for today?” Luhan asked, and you pursed your lips. “That’s only because we dyed your hair and made you look like a stupid lollipop.”

Luhan slung an arm around your shoulder. “You said it looks good!”

“I’m just kidding. It looks really nice.” You smiled genuinely at your husband, making his cheeks a faint tint of pink.

The two of you walked in silence for what seemed like a long, awkward time.

Luhan suddenly spoke. “Laopo (wife in chinese).” He stopped and put his hands on your shoulders. You blushed a little at the affectionate name, but smiled and replied, “yeah?”

“Can I kiss you?” Luhan used the same words you had said to him earlier this day, and you smiled widely in amusement.

“I’m your wife, aren’t I?”

“I’m guessing that means yes?” Luhan grinned sheepishly at the déjà vu moment.

“Yeah.” You closed your eyes and felt Luhan’s soft lips pressing onto yours. You smiled to yourself. ‘I could get used to this.’

 

~ Two weeks later ~

Two weeks of fun and games have passed by with the exo-m boys and you were starting to slowly get used to being a crown princess. Of course, you’ve also started to know the members even better, which include Luhan, who you might just be developing feelings for, even if you didn’t want to admit it. All that skinship and all those kisses were getting to you for sure. You thought everything was going just fine, until one morning during breakfast.

“Hey, why don’t we go visit the shrine today?”

Everyone stared at the protector with the unicorn mark as he blurted out the random statement. “Why?”

“The legend.” Lay raised an eyebrow, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“What about the legend?” Kris blinked, not understanding what lay was trying to imply.

“The legend.” Lay repeated. “The first half of the legend. We have the scroll in the shrine, don’t we?” Lay said slowly, as if explaining a math question to a 5 year old.

“Oh, right. Guess you want to get right down to business.” Kris folded his arms across his chest.

“Who doesn’t? But the question now is how do we get in there? It’s heavily guarded, and due to that dumb hypnosis problem, I highly doubt we’d be let in easily, even if we have 2 princes on our side.” Chen deduced.

A cough was heard. The attention then shifted to the panda-like protector. “Hello, did you guys forget about my power?”

Kris smacked Chen on the forehead. “, he can just freeze time and we`d all be able to stroll in.”

 

~ A while later ~

“Won’t Tao freeze all of us in time?” you whispered softly, making sure the guards can’t hear you.

The members’ shook their heads. “We just all have to be connected with him, then he’d be able to freeze only the time around us.” Luhan smiled and held Tao’s hand, while taking your hand in his other one. All of you formed a chain, (like the one exo-k did when kai teleported them in the exo-k shrine) and tao closed his eyes, concentrating intensely.

Soon, everything started to slow down around you before coming to a complete halt. Tao opened his eyes and smiled brightly. “Okay! Now let’s hurry up so we can restore time to its original state!”

You were expecting Luhan to let go of your hand, but he held it tightly, intertwining your fingers together. You didn’t complain, because it made you feel all warm and tingly inside. Xiumin froze the lock on the shrine doors and snapped it in half, allowing all of you to enter as he pushed open the door.

“Thanks hyung, more work for me.” Tao rolled his eyes. “Got to restore a lock to its original state later.”

“Whoops.” Xiumin scratched his head, and Kris pushed the door open. “I can’t see .”

“And this is why ‘we are one’, seriously, we can’t do anything without all 12 of us here. Baekhyun, where are you?” Chen shook Lay dramatically, but the unicorn didn’t complain, face still in jpeg mode.

“Hold on! Luhan, you brought my phone with you, right?” you suddenly remembered, and luhan nodded, taking it out of his pocket. “There’s this flashlight app…” you mumbled to yourself as you took the phone from him.

You let go of the crown prince’s hand, and he whined a little, reluctant. Finding the app quickly, you clicked it and the light from the device illuminated the shrine, making everyone stare in awe. Luhan quickly snatched the phone from you and passed it to Kris. “Here. Lead the way.” Kris nodded and stepped in, while Luhan put an arm around your waist, keeping you close to him.

“Look over there.” Lay pointed at something, and you squinted your eyes, trying to make out the dark object in the far distance in the dimly lit shrine.

“The scroll!” Tao’s jaw dropped and he ran over, attempting to grab it. However, he failed miserably, as there was a barrier around this scroll as well. Tao cursed under his breath, and lay quickly ran over to the panda, inspecting the latter’s hand. “You got a minor burn! Here, let me heal it.”

“It’s okay yixing ge, we can do that once we get out. It doesn’t really hurt. Getting the scroll is the most important part.”

“Why don’t I try?” You asked, and Luhan immediately pulled you into a tight hug. “Are you crazy? I don’t want you to get hurt!”

You shook your head. “I have I feeling that I’ll be okay. Don’t worry, luhan.” You smiled up at the crown prince who looked extremely doubtful. “Just trust me.”

Seeing your determined look, luhan loosened his grip on you and you slowly walked towards the scroll. “Be careful Rina!” Tao shouted, and everyone was holding their breaths. Luhan regretted his decision of letting you go already. He had a bad feeling about this.

You hovered your hand over the scroll and paused for a second. You thought about the burn Tao got from trying to grab the scroll and shivered. It looked painful. You gulped, and slammed your palm down onto the scroll, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible.

Wait.

There was no pain.

You looked down, and realized that you managed to pass through the barrier and grab the scroll. Turning your head back, everyone was staring at you in amazement. “No way.” Kris’s jaw dropped, and you smiled in triumph.

“See, I told you guys nothing was going to happen.” You picked the scroll up, and you immediately wanted to take back what you just said.

Your body was slowly fading away, becoming translucent and more transparent by the second. You were disappearing. Everyone’s eyes widened and they all rushed towards you.

It was too late. By the time Luhan had grabbed your hand, you’ve already vanished.

 

Rina POV

I groaned softly. What the heck happened back there?

I opened my eyes only to see that I was lying on a soft bed. I looked around the unfamiliar room. Nope, this sure wasn’t the palace. Oh god, I got a bad feeling about this.

The door suddenly swung open, and a tall, slender figure walked in. He jolted a little at my presence, obviously surprised. My mind was still a little hazy from the whole disappearing thing, and I stared at the guy for a good 30 seconds before the familiar appearance finally dawned on me.

“Holy .” I spewed out.

The guy continued to stare at me.

“Sehun?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for the late update everyone, I was kinda bussssyyyy :’c

But yeah here it is! And … ehehe. Rina finally meets (?) sehun!

comment and subscribe please! c;

~U-KISS_ME~