I'm a dragon , I can fly .

Reuniting EXO as one .

~ Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M) ~

3rd person POV

 

“Sehun?”

“Yeah, Sehun.”

Kris looked kind of confused as you caught up to him. “Why did you suddenly bring up Sehun? How do you know who he is?”

“Everyone talks about him,” you shrugged. “I’m just really curious.”

“Get Luhan to tell you later.”

“But I want to know now!” You pouted.

Kris chuckled softly. “You stubborn child. Well, Sehun’s that idiot’s best friend.”

“By ‘that idiot’, do you mean Luhan?” You rolled your eyes.

“Obviously, who else?” Kris slung an arm around your shoulder and you grimaced a little at the sudden weight. “He’s not really just Luhan’s best friend. He’s more like his twin, his other half. They almost look the same too. Bottom line is, they’re really close.”

Upon hearing the word “twin”, your heart clenched painfully. You shook Kris’s arm off your shoulder and started to walk faster.

Kris was startled at your sudden mood change. “Idio- I mean, R-Rina, are you okay?”

You bit your lip and looked down at your feet and continued your fast walking pace. Kris caught up quickly with his long strides. “Did I say something wrong?”

The tears slowly started welling up in your big doe eyes, but you tried your best to keep them from falling. “Rina, look at me!” Kris grabbed you by the shoulder and turned you around to face him. When he saw your watery orbs, he immediately softened. He placed his hands on both of your shoulders and looked you directly in the eyes. You looked away, trying to avoid his gaze. You didn’t want him to see you crying, since you knew that he’d tease you about it later.

“Rina, I – If there’s anything bothering you, you could always tell me. I know I’ve been pretty rude and arrogant to you, and I’m… I’m…” Kris bit his lip and grunted. He hated apologizing, but he knew that the members would freak if they found out that you cried. “I’m sorry, okay?’

You couldn’t keep the tears from falling after that. You grabbed Kris’s waist tightly and let the tear flow freely, soaking his suit. “Idiot! You’re getting my suit dirty.” Kris complained, but you knew he was just trying to keep some of his pride. He your hair gently and patted you on the head. “Let’s get back to your room, it’s not good if people see me like this with my brother’s future wife.”

You nodded and let go of Kris, rubbing your eyes gently. He smiled awkwardly, which made you laugh a bit to yourself.

‘Maybe he’s not that bad after all.’

 

 

~ In your room ~

 

“So, why were you crying back there?”

You bit your lip. “I thought of my twin.”

“You have a twin?” Kris cocked an eyebrow. “Must be why you broke down when I mentioned it. Luhan and Sehun were this sad as well when they were separated too. But it’s okay, like them, you two will be reunited before you know –“

“He’s dead.” You cut him off flatly with a soft whisper that was barely noticeable.

“He- he’s what?” Kris’s eyes widened.

“He’s dead.” You repeated, with a clearer voice this time.

“I’m sorry.” Kris looked down, clearly concerned. “Is this the… Problem? The problem the legend foretells about the legendary girl?”

You nodded slowly. “I think so, there’s honestly nothing else wrong in my life.”

“How did he die?” Kris suddenly blurted out. “I mean, you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to…”

“It’s okay, I can’t avoid this topic forever.” You forced a smile. “To sum it all up, it was a car accident.”

“What’s a car?”

‘Right. They don’t have technology here.’

You explained to the prince what a car was, and Kris seemed to learn quickly. After describing the crash, Kris sat up straight in his seat and apologized once more. You shook your head. “It’s not your fault. It’s that stupid drunk driver, so don’t apologize.”

The two of you were silent for a while before Kris spoke again. “Hey Rina?”

“Hm?”

“Thanks for telling me what’s bothering you. You don’t have to keep everything to yourself, feel free to tell me, or any of the members actually.” Kris smiled sympathetically at you.

“No, thank YOU for listening to me, Mr. Second-in-line-to-the-throne.” You smiled back, and felt as if a huge weight has finally been lifted off your shoulders.

In order to brighten up the mood, Kris smiled and changed the subject quickly. “Do you remember what my power is?”

You thought for a bit and shook your head. “Nope. All I remember is Luhan’s. Stupid telekinesis…”

Kris smirked. “I guess that gave you a shock.”

“No s h i t, how would you feel if some invisible force suddenly brought you up, floating in the air?” You rolled your eyes.

“Makes sense. Well to refresh your memory, my power is flight.” Kris rolled his sleeve up and showed you his symbol. “Look. I’m a dragon, I can fly.”

Bursts of laughter were heard from you due to his ridiculous comment. Kris ignored your reaction and grabbed your hand. “Whatever. Hold on tight!”

“Wha-“ before you could even finish your sentence, dragon like wings sprouted out from Kris’s back, startling you. Kris grabbed your hand and gave his wings one strong flap, brining the two of you up flying in the air. You squeezed his hand so tight that both of your skin had already turned white.

“Woman, you’re going to crush my bones!” Kris yelled over the sound of strong wind.

“I don’t care, just don’t let me fall!” You shouted back, not wanting to die a painful, bloody death.

He grabbed your with his free hand and arm, pulling you close. Kris lifted you up so you were sitting on his back instead. “Better?”

You grabbed his shirt tightly and looked down at the beautiful palace. “Much better.”

“Okay, then I’ll take you on a ride over the city!” Kris flapped his wings, and the two of you were flying out of the palace and into the city.”

Outside the royal gates was home to a totally different setting. There were no skyscrapers or large flashing signs. Everyone was wearing casual clothes as the boys had described. The two of you were quite high up, so citizens didn’t notice you guys flying and hovering above them.

“Do the citizens know about your powers?” you asked.

“Of course, the legend is like a religion.”

You chuckled at his comment, refraining yourself from laughing too hard. You were too scared of accidentally falling. “Hey Kris, can we go back now?”

“Eh? Already?” Kris gave you a questioning look. You nodded, and he complied. The two of you began flying back in the direction you came from, enjoying the view with the wind blowing in your hair.

“Sometimes, I fly around like this to calm myself. It’s relaxing, isn’t it?”Kris’s eyes softened and you agreed.

You couldn’t helf but stare at Kris’s black wings. The urge to touch them was getting stronger and soon enough, you could no longer resist. You slowly reached out to feel the wings, finger brushing over the scaly texture. The wing suddenly twitched, with the sound of Kris’s booming voice following not far behind. “YAH WOMAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

“Touching your wings, got a problem?” You smiled innocently and touched the other wing. It twitched again, making the two of you stumble a bit in the air. Now it was your time to yell at the prince. “FLY PROPERLY!”

“I can’t, not when you’re touching my wings!” Kris’s face was flustered, and you smirked evilly. “You’re ticklish there, aren’t you?”

Looking back at your face that suddenly reeked of mischief, Kris gulped. “N-No.”

“Liar.” You began tickling him on the surface of his wings, while grabbing on tight with a free arm, just in case. Kris bursted out laughing and began flying circles in the air, begging you to stop in between breaths. You finally complied after a while, satisfied that you found his weakness. The two of you landed back at the palace shortly, and Kris’s wings faded without a trace. It was as if he never had them in the first place.

“I hate you, idiot.” Kris huffed after he had calmed down. “You better not tell anyone about this.” His b i t c h face came back and he was glaring at you with murderous intent.

“I won’t!” You said in a teasing tone.

“Wow Kris, you took her on a ride? You never let anyone fly on you!” A voice came from behind.

“Baozi!” You smiled as Xiumin walked towards the two of you.

Kris shrugged and patted you on the head. “You feeling better?”

“Yeah. Thanks Kris.”

The tall man immediately went back into bi t c h mode again. “Whatever. I’ll leave her to you Xiumin ge. Hope she doesn’t screw you over with her idiocy. Bye idiot.” Kris walked off and you screamed after him. “YAH! You’re the idiot, !”

 

 

~ Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K) ~

 

“Well guys, guess the plan of reading the scroll failed.” Kai sighed.

“It’s all because we were too loud, we- ”Chanyeol started, but Baekhyun gave him a quick jab while making a little gesture in Sehun’s direction. “Oh right. Whoops, sorry.” Chanyeol whispered apologetically. The maknae was still sulking from the incident from earlier.

“Come on Sehun, it’s honestly not your fault.” D.O tried to soothe the boy, but with no avail.

“Yeah, there are other chances and ways to help.” Suho tried to cheer Sehun up as well.

“Instead of sulking here, how about we try to figure out who the forces of evil are?” Kai suggested.

“Whoever they are, we know that they have the power to hypnotize people.” D.O grimaced a little.

“They’re pretty strong too. They can prevent us from using our powers to break the barrier they placed at the border. Don’t forget that we can’t even contact our corresponding sides.” Chanyeol reminded.

“Do you think that the other 6 are going to cross the border without using their powers?” Baekhyun asked.

“Most likely, now that they’ve got the legendary girl.” Sehun finally began to talk. “But how are they going to get through the guards?”

“Why don’t we go wait for them near the border?”

“That’s close to impossible.” Suho shook his head. “First of all, we don’t know if they’re even coming that way. We can’t wait there 24/7. And isn’t it suspicious that all 6 of us protectors all leave at once towards the border? It’s too dangerous.”

“Suho hyung’s right. We can’t put them in danger too.” Kai sighed.

“Wait guys, I feel something.” Sehun suddenly froze.

“What is it?” Everyone was curious.

“… The legendary girl. Her name’s Rina.”

 

 

~ Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M) ~

 

“Xiumin ge, tell me more about EXO-K. They’re my protectors too, yet I know so little about them.” You urged Xiumin.

“Hm, okay. Well, there are 6 people in our corresponding side as well. The oldest is Junmyeon, but he likes to be called Suho. He’s a son of one of the advisors for the king of the Northeast. His power is water. Well, he can control anything in the liquid state, I guess.” Xiumin shrugged.

“Then we’ll never be thirsty, right?” You giggled.

Xiumin laughed. “I guess you can say that. The next one is Baekhyun, and his power is light. This kid’s adorable, and he has a voice that rivals Chen’s.”

“But Chen ge sings so well!”

“Yeah? Well Baekhyun has a great voice too. He was a servant in the palace along with his best friend Chanyeol until they were found out to be protectors. Chanyeol’s the same age as Baekhyun and his power is fire. We call him happy virus because honestly, you cheery up whenever you see him.”

You thought about how high a person could be to be considered a “happy virus”.

“Next would be D.O. Well, his real name is Kyungsoo. He’s a great cook, I must say. He’s the youngest chef to be ever brought into the palace of the northeast. His power is the land.”

“The land?” ‘What kind of power is that…

“Yeah. He can make the ground shake and break rocks and stuff.”

‘Isn’t that called an earthquake… Oh right, we’re not ON earth.’ You mentally rolled your eyes, and Xiumin continued.

“Next is Jongin, better known as Kai. He’s your age, and a dancer at the palace over there. Oh man, his power is the coolest thing ever. Teleportation!” Xiumin smiled brightly.

“TELEPORTATION?! That’s so much cooler than flying everywhere.” You smirked.

 

~ Meanwhile, in Kris’s room~

Kris sneezed.

He rubbed his nose. ‘Is someone talking about me?’ He thought for a bit. ‘Nah, I must be just getting sick.’

 

~ Back to you and Xiumin ~

“Last but not least, Sehun. He’s the youngest of us 12, and your age as well, Rina. His power is wind, and he’s the crown prince of the palace of the northeast.”

“The crown prince?! Like Luhan? But he’s so young! Even younger than that baby face!” Your eyes widened.

“Who are you calling baby face?”

The two of you turned your heads towards the direction of the voice. It was no other than Luhan.

“I’m taking her, okay Xiumin ge? Do you mind?” Luhan slung an arm around your shoulder.

“Not at all, go for it. I’m not done talking about Sehun though.”

“Ah, that’s alright. Let’s go Rina, I’ll tell you about Sehun. You seem interested in him.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : OKAY I`M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS BUT I WAS HONESTLY SO BUSY ; n ; OTL.

But i'm in china for summer vacation rn and have plenty of time to update, yayayayayay.

Comment and subscribe please! c:

love you all <3

~ U-KISS_ME~