sometimes, you have to make sacrifices .

Reuniting EXO as one .

 

3rd person POV

"What do you want to know?" You asked slowly.

"Everything." Kris demanded.

"That's too much!" You protested.

"He's just kidding. We want to know your problem." Lay smiled.

"What... Problem?" You blinked.

"In the legend, it's said that the girl will only come here if both our world and your world are in crisis." Xiumin explained.

Suddenly, the unwanted images of the car accident came flooding into your mind again. You shut your eyes tightly, trying to fight the tears that were threatening to flow out. You started trembling all over. 'No, no, NO! Not again, I'm begging you...'

Suddenly, strong arms wrapped around your frame, and the figure nuzzled his face in your neck. "Don't cry, there's no need to be afraid anymore. We're here to protect you. You don't have to tell us anything if you don't want to." The gentle voice whispered softly in your ear.

You pulled away reluctantly, wanting to see who it is, even though you already knew. “Lu-Luhan.. I’m… fine. Earth- My whole world’s not really in a crisis, it’s just me. I’ll tell you guys when I’m ready, okay?” You forced a bitter smile on your face.

EXO-M smiled sympathetically. “Well, forget about all that for now, okay? Let’s go get you some palace clothes.”

 

 

~Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K)~

3rd Person POV

 

“Are you actually serious?” D.O rolled his eyes.

“I am.” Sehun nodded certainly.

“Psht, I think you’re just Luhan deprived.” Baekhyun shrugged.

“I-I’m not!”

“Whatever you say, maknae~” Kai danced around the room, bored.

“Seriously! Why don’t you guys believe me?!” Sehun asked in disbelief.

“Well, you have been kind of weird and… Out of it these days.” Chanyeol smirked.

“I have not.” Sehun protested.

“Guys, don’t be like that. Maybe we should just… Trust Sehun, you know?” Suho smiled.

“SEE?! EVEN GRAMPS SAID YOU GUYS SHOULD BELIEVE ME!” Sehun jumped up and down excitedly.

Suho’s eye twitched in irritation. “Gramps…? On second thought, don’t believe him. Sehun’s totally Luhan deprived.”

 

 

~Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M)~

3rd Person POV

 

“So uh, this is your so called… Palace clothes?” You eyed your outfit up and down. It looked no different than the formal attire you owned back home.

 

 

“Yup, this is what you would wear around the palace every day.” Chen explained. “Wait, you don’t like it? Well we have many other pretty ones –“

“No it’s okay, I love it. It’s really pretty.” You quickly explained. “It’s just… I’m not really a dress person, so can I just wear my own clothes?”

“I think you look really pretty though!” Tao smiled, and you blushed slightly.

‘Come to think of it, all of the guys are wearing formal clothes too… Except Luhan’s and Kris’ clothes are more extravagant and expensive looking… So, dresses and tuxedos are considered palace clothing here?’

“By saying your own clothes… You mean this?” Xiumin held up the shirt that you were wearing earlier, the one from earth.

 

Kris scoffed. “This.” He paused dramatically. “Is what peasants wear.”

You raised an eyebrow. “Excuse me?”

Luhan continued. “He’s right. I don’t know what’s up with your world, but only peasants, uh, I mean, normal citizens with no social status at all, wear your type of clothing.”

“Rude.” You scoffed. Luhan was about to shoot back, but Lay cut him off.

“You’re the girl of the legend, you’re only supposed to wear the best.” Lay smiled.

You huffed. “Fine.”

Kris crossed his arms, and turned to Luhan. "Luhan, should we take her to meet father? I mean… We have to tell him that the girl of the legend is finally here, right?”

“NO! Absolutely not.” Luhan shook his head firmly.

“Well ge, how are we going to explain the random girl who appeared out of nowhere?” Tao blinked.

“Tao’s right, someone’s going to ask about who she is…” Xiumin agreed.

“Should we just tell father that she’s our personal maid?” Luhan smirked.

“… Can you not.” You glared at him.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding. Relax, will you?”

“Why can’t you guys just tell him the truth?” You bit your lip. “I get it. Because I’m an idiot and a loser face, right?”

Kris chuckled. “Of course not, don’t take that seriously. It’s just that, since everyone’s kind of in a brainwashed state, we’re not sure if revealing your identity is… Safe.”

“The forces of evil might come after you, you know.”

“I GOT A GOOD IDEA!” Chen suddenly yelled from the middle of nowhere, turning all our attention to him. “Rina, just be Luhan ge’s wife!”

You practically choked on your own spit. “WHAT?!”

“Chen… That’s actually not a bad idea.” Luhan smiled widely. “It might actually work! That way, no one would know that she’s actually the girl of the legend, and she’ll be able to stay in the palace, and around us without any suspicions!”

“You’ve GOT to be kidding me.” You stared at him in disbelief.

“I’m being completely serious.” Luhan stated flatly.

The EXO-M members thought about it for a second. “To be honest with you, I think Luhan’s got a point.” Kris nodded slowly.

“Yeah, this crazy idea actually makes sense. Wow Chen, I’m proud of you.” Xiumin patted Chen on the head, and Chen beamed.

“Then it’s settled, Luhan ge will marry Rina!” Tao clapped happily.

“But Luhan, are you sure you’re okay with this?” Lay asked.

Luhan shrugged. “It doesn’t really matter to me, father’s been pressuring me to find a wife anyways.”

“But… Don’t you want to marry someone you love? You’re still young…” Xiumin fiddled with his fingers.

“I’m the crown prince, I can have more than one wife, you know. So, “love”, doesn’t really matter to me right now. I care more about EXO planet, and reuniting EXO as one.”

You were about to go insane. “I’m sorry, but haven’t you guys thought about what I’M thinking?!” you screamed.

All the members froze. You continued. “Maybe you should ask for MY permission first, before you decide on anything!”

“D-Don’t you want to marry Luhan ge?” Tao stuttered nervously.

“WHO SAID I WANTED TO?! I DON’T!”

“But-“

“I’m only 18, I’m way too young to get married!”

“Actually, 18’s the perfect age to get married here on EXO planet." Lay smiled.

‘… Right, we’re on EXO planet.’

“Still! You might be able to have many wives, but I’m a girl! I can only have one husband, okay?! You might not care about love, but I DO! I don’t want to marry someone who I’ve known for only a day!” you pointed at Luhan accusingly.

“It’s okay, when this whole thing’s over, you’d probably get sent back to your own world, and you can marry whoever you want there, okay?” Luhan pinched your cheek, but you pushed him away.

“No, I’m still against it!”

“Don’t you want your three wishes?! This is the only way that you can achieve that goal!” Chen blurted out.

You paused. ‘He’s… Right… My wishes… I need to save Ren. But I don’t want to marry some random stranger! But… To revive my twin… UGH. I can’t be selfish. I need to make some sacrifices, right?’

Luhan stared at you, deep in thought. ‘What… is she thinking? Her eyes are filled with deep sorrow, is it the problem that she doesn’t want to talk about? Is she planning to use one of her wishes to solve that problem…? Whatever it is, it seems like this girl has been through a lot.’

You trembled a little before you gave in. “Fine. I’ll marry him. I’ll do whatever it takes to find EXO-K, and revive the tree of life.”

 

 

~Palace of the East (EXO-K)~

3rd person POV

 

“Hyung, why’d you call us here for?” Baekhyun asked.

“I’ve been thinking. About what Sehun said.” Suho buried his face in his hands.

“About the girl of the legend?” Sehun blinked.

“Yeah, I’m really worried, to be honest with you.” Suho sighed.

“Why? I thought we agreed that Sehun was just missing Luhan-“

“No. I think Sehun’s actually right. The girl of the legend is probably really in this world, but with EXO-M.” Suho explained.

“Why are you worried then? They’re not kids, they’ll know how to be responsible.” D.O furrowed his eyebrows.

“It’s not that. Doesn’t the legend seem too simple? The girl comes, EXO reunites, revives the tree of life, and then bam, 3 wishes, and EXO planet is saved.” Suho crossed his arms.

“… Hyung, you’re right.” Chanyeol nodded.

“It does seem kind of fishy…” Kai added.

“No, the legend’s real, I’m sure of it. I’m just worried that there might be… You know, some sort of twist in it.”

“Maybe it’s hiding something from us?” Sehun shrugged.

“Yeah. And I have a feeling that it's not going to be anything good.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: asdfghjkl; i'm so sorry for not updating guys ; AAA ; it's just that i was so busy with school and other stuff, i haven't even been able to get on aff >>" so many tests, holy = =" but here's a belated update! c: /cough/ when i should actually be studying for my bio test /cough/ LOOOL. 

Comment and subscribe please! <3

~U-KISS_ME~