Luhan.

Reuniting EXO as one .

~ Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M) ~

3rd person POV

Once the two of you were out of earshot, you shook Luhan’s arm off your shoulders. “That was so rude.” You huffed. “I wasn’t done talking to Baozi yet!”

Luhan grinned sheepishly. “Sorry, but I really couldn’t wait anymore.”

“Impatient little brat.” You muttered under your breath, but Luhan pretended not to hear you.

Luhan took your hand gently in his and squeezed it softly before continuing to walk. You blinked stupidly and stared at the doe-eyed boy. “Why are you holding my hand?”

“Servants.” Luhan did a little nod to the right, and you turned your head around, noticing all the stares from countless pairs of eyes. “Make sure they don’t spread any rumors about our relationship not being good, right?” He winked.

The two of you walked until you reached Luhan’s room. Okay, it was more like a mansion than a room. It was sure great being the crown prince. “Is this really your room?” You gulped slowly.

Luhan smirked. “Yeah. Though we call it a mini palace. You get to live here too once we get married!”

Oh yeah. I’m marrying this idiot.’

“Before we go in, there are a couple of rules.” Luhan suddenly became serious.

You snorted. ‘Rules for going into his room? What, am I supposed to worship his table or something?’

“Just one rule, to be honest. Never, EVER, I repeat, NEVER EVER EVER, sit on my bed. Or roll around on it. Or lie on it. Or jump on it. Or ANYTHING that involves it, I mean like, don’t even touch it.” Luhan stared at you intensely.

“… So basically, you’re a freak that’ll kick anyone off their bed if they get on it.” You said slowly.

“I wouldn’t say freak, but pretty much.”

“I DO THAT TOO!” You suddenly bursted out laughing, which startled Luhan a bit. “I hate it when people sit on my bed, it’s gross!” Luhan started laughing just as hard, agreeing with everything you were saying.

Once the two of you had calmed down, Luhan pulled you into the room. “Well, I guess I’ll let you sit on my bed, since we have the same habit. Only you.”

You bowed sarcastically. “Thanks, crown prince.”

“Oh stop it you. Come here, teach me how to use this thing.” Luhan gestured for you to come over to his bed, where there was something eerily familiar that was lying on it.

You threw yourself onto his huge bed and grabbed the object. “Hey it’s my phone! Wasn’t it in my room? Why is it here?”

“Yeah, ‘phone’. That was it was called. I had nothing to do while waiting for you, so I took it… And I didn’t know what to do with it.” Luhan scratched his head sheepishly.

You giggled at Luhan’s innocent response. You pressed the power key and miraculously, it . “I thought it was broken… It fell into the water…”

The phone to your lock screen wallpaper. It was a picture of you and Ren, a day before the accident. You bit your lip slowly, not wanting the painful memories to come back yet again. “Why are there people trapped in there? Wait, why are you trapped in there, Rina?!”

You laughed. “No, that’s called a photo, Luhan!”

“What’s a photo?” Luhan blinked. “Are you sure you’re not trapped in that little screen?”

“I’m not! A photo is a visual representation of something. We capture something using a camera, and it becomes a photo. Ugh, I don’t really know how to explain it, here, let me show you instead. Let’s take one!”

You unlocked your phone and turned the camera on, facing it towards the two of you.

“Whoa! It’s like a mirror!” Luhan stared in awe.

“Kind of, but you stay still and it captures the moment. Then it becomes a picture.”

Luhan nodded slowly. “I get it now.”

“Do you really?” you cocked an eyebrow. Luhan nodded quickly this time. “Yup. Let’s take a picture already!”

“Okay, smile!” The two of you took your selca and Luhan gagged. “I look horrible! Again, again!”

You rolled your eyes and deleted the picture. After 34 tries, the two of you finally took a picture that satisfied both of you. “Perfect!” Luhan beamed proudly.

‘Well, that took a long time. Who knew he’d turn into a camwhore this fast?’

“I’ll set it as my background picture, okay?” you smiled.

“That means we’ll be able to see it whenever someone is using the uh, phone, right?” Luhan’s eyes sparkled, and you giggled. “You catch on quick.”

“Of course I do, I’m the crown prince.” He flipped his hair dramatically. “What else can you do with a phone besides taking pictures and communicating with people?”

“Well, there are games…” you hesitated a bit, not sure if you should jump forward this fast in teaching Luhan about phones.

“Games in that little screen? REALLY?! SHOW ME SHOW ME!” Luhan bounced up and down on the bed like a child, and you couldn’t help but give in.

You switched the screen to where all your apps were located and showed it to the bubbly prince. “Choose one.”

Luhan thought for a minute, before clicking a yellow icon. “Hm, what’s temple run?”

 

~ Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K) ~

“Rina?”

“What?”

“Sehun, are you hallucinating again?”

“BE QUIET.” Sehun closed his eyes and his eyebrows furrowed, trying hard to concentrate.

“Whoa, that sass.”

“B i t c h, I’m fabulous.”

“That’s probably what sassy Sehun’s thinking in his mind right now.”

A vein popped in Sehun’s forehead and he snapped. “SHUT UP ALREADY YOU GUYS, I’M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE HERE!” Sehun frowned and let out a sigh. “Okay, here’s what I got so far. Her name’s Rina and she’s the same age as me. She comes from a weird place called earth.”

Kai came up to Sehun seriously and touched his forehead with the back of his hand. “He doesn’t have a fever.”

“Is he hypnotized by the bad guys?” D.O asked worriedly.

Sehun closed his eyes and took a deep breath, suppressing his anger so he doesn’t kill his fellow members. “No.”

Baekhyun frowned. “How come you can see this kind of stuff but we can’t?”

“I don’t know, but that’s as much as I can see for now.” Sehun bit his lip.

 

~ Palace of the Northwest (EXO-M) ~

“TEN MILLION POINTS?!” you stared wide-eyed at Luhan, who just finished his first game of temple run. “TEN MILLION POINTS?” You repeated once again, not wanting to believe your eyes. “Do you know how many times I played just to get to five million?”

Luhan smirked. “They call me the king of games.” (A/N: LMFAOOOO I SUDDENLY THOUGHT OF YU-GI-OH WHEN I WAS TYPING THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA childhood memories <3)

You scoffed at his cockiness but smiled at his ability to learn something from your world this fast.

“Are there anymore games? I want to play something else!” Luhan bounced up and down on the bed.

“Did we come here to play games? I thought you were going to tell me more about Sehun!” You pouted and placed your phone on the nightstand, putting it to sleep.

Luhan pouted as well, and whined like a child, “I want to play!”

“Later!” you giggled and he sighed. “Fine. But why do you want to know about Sehun so much?”

You blinked. “I don’t know. For some reason… Don’t tell anyone okay?” You threatened slightly, making Luhan more interested. You continued. “For some reason, I feel like I’m attracted to him.”

Luhan paused for a second then bursted out laughing. “You? Attracted to Sehun? You don’t even know what he looks like! You’re hilarious, Rina!”

You grabbed a pillow and shoved it in the direction of Luhan’s mouth, pushing him down so he was lying on the bed. “Shut up! People will hear you! And it’s not that kind of attraction, idiot!”

Hearing this, the crown prince calmed down a bit. “Then what are you trying to say?”

You shrugged. “I don’t really know either. It’s just that… I feel a connection between the two of us.”

Luhan sat up straight and looked directly into your eyes. “What? What do you mean?”

“I… I think he’s different.” You pulled on your hair, frustrated. “Ah, whatever. Forget about it, I can’t explain it.”

“… Here, let me show you what he looks like.” Luhan grabbed your hand and pulled you up, leading you towards another room in his mini palace of a room. The room was shaped like a hexagon, and there were 12 portraits hanging on the six walls. You recognized six portraits as the members of EXO-M. You guessed that the other 6 portraits must be the members of EXO-K.

“These are paintings of all twelve of us. As you can see, there are only 6 walls, but 12 of us. This is why two portraits are on one wall. One member from EXO-M, and their corresponding member from EXO-K.” Luhan explained, and you nodded.

“So, Sehun isn’t your corresponding side?” you asked, still staring at the portraits.

“H-how do you know?” Luhan stared at you, wide-eyed.

“Because,” you pointed at the portrait under Luhan’s. “That’s not Sehun.” You then pointed to the portrait hanging on the wall beside Luhan’s. “That’s Sehun, right?”

Luhan’s eyebrows furrowed a bit, and he placed his hands on your shoulders, spinning you around so you could face him. His face got dangerously close to yours. “Rina, can you see Sehun?”

You blushed at the sudden close contact. “N-Not really, so far, I could only partially see his appearance.”

“What about the other members? Do you recognize any of them from the paintings?” Luhan’s face got even closer to yours.

“N-no… that’s why I said Sehun’s special.”

 

Luhan POV

What does she mean by that?

Can she see what our k members are doing?

How come she has a connection with Sehun?

What’s going on?

Why…

Hold on.

Why am I asking myself so many questions?

I stopped spacing out and stared at Rina, until I realized how close our faces were. I could see her features perfectly; those big, round eyes, those long eyelashes and perfectly shaped eyebrows, those kissable li-

Wait.

What am I doing?

I pushed her away gently and blushed, heart pounding rapidly.

 

~ Palace of the Northeast (EXO-K) ~

“Sehun, are you alright? You’re turning a bit red.” D.O asked worriedly, touching the maknae’s forehead gently with the back of his hand.

“I… I don’t know.” Sehun breathed heavily, clutching his shirt tightly with his hand.

“What happened? You suddenly became like this! Are you sick?”

“I-I’m going to be okay. Don’t worry guys, I’m just going to rest up a bit in my room.” Sehun stood up and nobody stopped him. Once the boy left, the rest of the members began to whisper.

“What’s wrong with Sehun these days? He’s being really weird.” Chanyeol, the happy virus, suddenly became all serious.

Suho nodded. “Yeah, I hope he’s alright.”

“Do you think that he actually has some connection with the legendary girl?” Baekhyun suggested.

The members looked at one another again, and again. “I hope so.”

 

Sehun POV

What’s wrong with me?

I’m not red because I have a fever, it’s because I’m blushing. But why am I i n g blushing?! My heart… My heart’s beating so fast too… What happened?

Who’s emotions do these belong to, and why am I feeling them?

Suddenly, a vision of the bitc- I mean, the legendary girl, flashed across my mind. Why is she so close? I can see all her features… Another wave of visions came by immediately after, and I groaned. These visions really make my head hurt…

The next vision was of Luhan hyung.

Wait. LUHAN HYUNG?!

Why is he so close to the legendary girl? They’re in the room with all of EXO’s portraits… What are they doing?

Hold on. Is Luhan hyung blushing?! He… He…

Oh my .

Does this mean can feel Luhan hyung’s emotions?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: huehuehue. hi guys.

comment and subscribe please! c:

~U-KISS_ME~