What's Earth? You're on EXO Planet!

Reuniting EXO as one .

 

~EXO-M~

3rd person POV

"It's Sehun's birthday today." Luhan mumbled softly.

"He's finally 18, huh?" Lay sighed.

"I miss him." Tao sniffled. "I miss all 6 of them." 

"I want to say happy birthday to him, it's his special day." Luhan bit his lip.

Kris put a hand on Luhan's shoulder. "He probably wishes for the same, the bond you two have… it’s unbreakable.”

"It's okay, EXO will be one again. Now that our youngest has finally turned 18, the legend’s going to come true." Chen smiled softly.

"The legendary girl... She's going to come soon." Xiumin nodded.

Luhan stared blankly at the sky. "I can feel it, that girl... She's going to be something special."



 


~EXO-K~

3rd Person POV


“Happy birthday Sehun!” The members cheered excitedly.

“What’s there to be happy about?” Sehun grumbled.

The five bright smiles immediately turned into frowns. “Sehun-ah… We know you miss them. We do too. But… You’re finally 18.” Suho smiled weakly.

“The legend-“ Chanyeol started, but Sehun cut him off angrily.

“SHUT UP ABOUT THAT STUPID LEGEND!” Sehun snapped his fingers and made a mini tornado, which made everyone flinch. 

“But Sehun…” D.O, the umma, tried to soothe him using a calm voice. “That legend… it’s gonna reunite EXO as one. Well, with some girl’s help.”

Sehun scoffed, clearly not amused. “Some girl’s gonna help us? I refuse to believe that bull. Maybe the legend was the very thing that made us split apart in the beginning.”


 




Rina POV

Run. A voice in my head screamed. Just keep running, and don’t look back.

And I did.

I clutched my phone tightly as I charged through the park, ignoring the weird looks people were giving me. I didn’t care that my lungs were burning, that my muscles were aching, or that my head was in a mess. I didn’t care. I couldn’t care. Not right now.

But… What am I running from exactly?

Reality.

Unwanted images of last night flooded my mind. The accident, the fear, the screams…

The blood.

I shook my head furiously, blocking out all of my 5 senses and ran faster, as if my life was depending on it. ‘Don’t think about it, don’t think about it. DON’T THINK ABOUT IT!’

As I reached the familiar empty green field, my legs finally collapsed from beneath me, and I lied down onto the soft grass, my chest heaving up and down from the lack of air. I covered my eyes from the glaring sunshine with my arm, holding back the painful tears.

Why’s the weather so nice at a time like this? The world’s so cruel to me.

I choked back a sob, rolling onto the side, and pressed the button on my iPhone, revealing the wallpaper. The tears were now rolling down my cheeks freely, as the reality finally hit me.

Ren’s gone. My twin brother, he’s DEAD.

If I drove instead, maybe this never would’ve happened. What if I told him to keep his eyes on the road? The accident might have been avoided. If only I reacted quick enough to tell him that there was some ing drunk driver coming right at us, he wouldn’t be dead. It’s all my fault. So why am I still alive with only mere scratches as injuries, while he’s ing DEAD?!

It’s not fair. Life’s not fair. I should’ve been the twin that died, and he should’ve been alive.

I let out a scream of frustration and threw my phone into the lake, hearing it land with a soft splash. I paused for a second. ‘Wait… A lake?’

Ren and I came here every day, it was our secret spot. There was never a lake. I whipped my head around and glared at the lake suspiciously, as if trying to find any flaws. But there were none.

The lake was as clear as glass, reflecting everything in sight like a mirror. The water was peaceful and calm, and it almost felt… inviting.

I let out a bitter chuckle. I get it. So this is how the other twin meets her end. I stood up and walked towards the lake hesitantly, staring at my disheveled reflection in disgust. 

Stepping closer and closer to the edge of the lake, I sighed softly. I gathered up all of my courage, and fell down, letting the calm water engulf my body as I closed my eyes.

Ren-ah, since I didn't die with you.... I'm coming to join you now. You'll forgive me for being a little late, won't you?


 



3rd person POV

"Luhan hyung, I don't think it's a good idea to-" Chen fiddled with his fingers, but Luhan waved his hand in a shoo-ing motion and proceeded to take off his shirt.

"Luhan, Chen's right, I mean, you don't even know the girl, and she-" Xiumin protested, but Luhan shushed him too.

"She's unconscious, has a high fever, and there's nothing else we can do about it." Luhan sighed and hovered over said girl.

"Just let me heal her with my power..." Lay blinked.

"No, I want to heal her myself." Luhan smirked slightly. "There's just something about her..."

"That doesn't mean you have to transfer body heat..." Kris mumbled.

"It's apparently the most successful method, so why not?" Luhan shrugged, and slowly began to tug at her t-shirt.

"G-ge ... I don't think that's appropriate..." Tao blushed.

"You guys need to stop being such worrywarts." he rolled his eyes and slowly pulled her shirt up. He held his breath as he analyzed every inch of her face. 'She's ... Pretty.'

He took off the shirt carefully, leaving the tank top under in place. EXO-M all seemed to be relieved that the girl wasn’t completely .

Luhan slowly pressed his bare chest onto her, embracing her with his toned arms. 

Suddenly, a gasp was heard. "Holy ."

 



Rina POV

I opened my eyes expecting a beautiful place with a blue sky, floating white clouds, and everything else they describe heaven to be. 

But no. Instead, I wake up on a bed with some guy lying on top of me. 

... I'm not dead, am I.

"Holy ." I blurted out, making the guy jolt in surprise, and he immediately pulled away. He scrambled off the bed, and it was then I realized we weren't the only ones in the room. 

One, two, three, four, five, six.

A total of 6 strangers, including the half one, were all gathered around me and the bed.

"Y-YOU!" I sat up and covered myself with the blanket, pointing at him with a shaky finger. "What do you think you're doing?! ERT!"

He quickly put a shirt on, and I stared at his face, examining every feature. He looked no older than 15, with that baby face. The boy had big doe eyes, honey brown hair, a cute button nose, and luscious lips that looked so damn kissable. I have to admit, he was extremely good looking. "You were unconscious with a fever, so I was helping you." he said in an angelic voice.

Ba-Dump.

"... D-Does that mean I'm alive?" I stuttered nervously.

He smiled brightly. "You are."

I groaned mentally. "Um, do you mind telling me where I am?"

"You're in the palace, silly." 

The ... Palace?

Okay, I'm 100% sure something's not right here, he's speaking Chinese with me, and if I know my facts, there aren't any monarchs in China anymore. Screw that, I ing live in China, I'm SURE of it. 

"Uh, w-which palace?" I asked nervously. I didn't really want him to answer this question at all.

"The Palace of the Northwest." the doe eyed boy replied, giving me a weird stare.

"Like, North America?" 

Everyone stared at me, confused. "Where's that?"

Are they screwing with me?

"Are we on Earth?" I joked.

"What's Earth?"

"…. Stop joking, it's not funny." I started to panic.

"No seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about." the cute boy furrowed his brows. "We're on EXO PLANET, if you're wondering."

Okay, where the heck is EXO PLANET. But this boy... He doesn't look like he's lying.

"Exactly how did I end up here?"

The boy scratched his head. "Well... We were walking around and we found you lying near the palace pond, wet and unconscious, so we decided to bring you back here. I have no idea how you even got inside the palace though." 

"Oh." I answered stupidly. 

"Well anyways, congrats Luhan, I guess the body heat thing really worked." One of the guys patted the doe eyed boy's shoulder.

So his name's Luhan.

The b- Luhan, laughed. "Told you. Hey guys, I think we should introduce ourselves to our guest first." 

The tall, handsome looking one talked first. "Hey, I'm Wu Fan, but you can just call me Kris." 

I nodded slowly, an English name, huh? 

"My name's Yixing, nice to meet you. You can call me Lay." the next guy bowed.

The one with the panda eye bags introduced himself next. "I'm Zitao, but please call me Tao."

Geez, what's with all these nicknames?

"Hi! I'm Minseok, but call me Xiumin." the round face one smiled. He looked kind of like Bun.

I'm half Chinese and half Korean, so I noticed that Xiumin's name was a bit different. I'm pretty sure Minseok's a Korean name.

"I'm Jongdae, but call me Chen!" the next guy introduced himself excitedly.

Jongdae. Another Korean name.

Finally, it was the ex-half boy's turn. "My name's Lu Han. And you can call me... Well... Luhan." he laughed.

"Aw, no nickname for you?" I teased.

"You can make one for me if you want." he smirked.

"Enough about us, what's your name?" The tall one, Kris I think, asked.

"Rina. Rina Lee. I guess... I kind of owe you guys one for saving my life." 

... Even though I didn't want to be alive in the first place, and now I'm stuck in some weird place called EXO PLANET. 

"But... Nice meeting you guys." I smiled, genuinely. They seemed like cool people, though I kind of doubt the whole EXO planet thing. 

"Any time, and nice meeting you too." All of them smiled back.

"Care to explain to me what Earth is, now?" Luhan plopped down beside me.

"... Well, who are you people exactly?" I scratched my head, the blanket slipping off slightly. 

“Our group’s called EXO-M, and-“ suddenly, Luhan eyes widened, and his hand moved towards my upper torso. 

I inched away nervously. "W-what?" 

His fingers brushed just below my left collarbone, and now everyone's staring at me as if I was some sort of freak.

I followed their gaze, and realized that they were staring at my birthmark. "Ah, this? It's cool right? I've had it since I was born…"


"T-The EXO mark..." 

I tilted my head, and looked at Luhan. "What about it?"

Luhan looked around at the other guys, and they all gave him what it looked like an approving nod.

"You're the girl in the sacred legend. The one that'll help us defeat the forces of darkness and revive the tree of life. The one that'll reunite EXO as one."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: first chapter! c: 

... ugh, i don't think it was that good LOL, it'll get more interesting, i promise! O u O <3

The characters and the legend will be explained in more detail in the next chapter (:

Comment and subscribe please! ^^

~U-KISS_ME~