Together. :D

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

 

Chapter 9.
 
Oh yeahh... I forgot to tell you. MinHo's my neighbor. That helps so much, whenever I need him he's there. My Appa even let him move in! His parents and mine had an agreement, they can come visit whenever they want. His room is already decorated. It's blue, white & black plaid. He has pictures of us, SHINee and all his plaques and medals hanging around his room. On a shelf he has all his sport trophys.
 
He took over Minchi's room since she's at a mental hospital for 2 years for anger issues and abusive physical actions for a stupid excuse. After that she has to go to jail for 4 years for being an abusive person. His room is right next to mine! There's a door that connects our rooms, on the left side of my room if I'm on my bed. Right next to that is his bathroom, and next to that is my bathroom. He has to go in my room to use the bathroom.
 
I'm perfectly fine with that. My parents said its okay of he sleeps in my bed, because they trust we're not going to do anything. He mostly sleeps in my bed. It's been about a month and a half since Minchi got sent to the mental hospital. I feel 100000x better than I did before. I'm back to my happy, vibrant & cheery self. :D
 
It's about 8:00 PM and MinHo Oppa should be coming home from his soccer practice any time soon. I'll read a manga in the free time. 
 
MinHos POV
 
Woooo. Finally done with soccer practice. "Annyeong." I said with a 90 degrees bow. "Ahh, MinHo you're home." Mrs.Park said with a sweet smile. "Sunny I probably in her room waiting for you." "Thank you." you said while going up the steps. 
 
You took off your uniform, put your sports bag on the floor, took your backpack and went through the door that connects yours and Sunnys room. "Ann-" you put your hand over your mouth before you finished, making sure not to wake Sunny up. Cuuuute~ you thought while putting a strand of hair behind her ear & taking off her glasses. You look on the floor and see a manga that she was probably reading. Aish this girl.
 
You said while smiling. "Ah, Oppa. You're here." Sunny said smiling while getting up. "Will you help me study? Pleaaaaaase?" you asked will using aeygo. She finally gave in. You guys spent about 3 hours studying. Sunny yawned. Your finall finished with studying. 
 
You took Sunnys hand and she froze, shocked of your action. "Sunny thank you. For everything. For just being my best friend. My everything. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm in love with you." You said avoiding eye contact, afraid of rejection. "O-Oppa...." "No Sunny its fine, I knew you could only see me as a frie-" she cut you off with a kiss. "I'm in love with you too. Im not joking okay.Do you think we could date... For real?" she said while blushing. "Yes!" MinHo said, carrying you bridal style with joy. "Okay. Set me down so we can sleep." you said while giggling. "Arrasso." he said while getting in the covers with you.
 
He your hair until you fell asleep. Once you fell asleep he kissed your forehead. "I love you Sunny. I'm so lucky to have you." 
 
 
Oh my goshhhh sorry!!! Boring update I know. Trust me next one will be moreee interesting. :P I'll try to update as often as I can I'm sorry if I'm slow, I'm always busy. :3 Happy thanksgiving!!!!! I'm sorry you guys have to bear with mee! I was listening to Wow by BtoB while writing this. I FRICKING LOVE THAT SONG.<3 Comment | Befriend | Subsribe if haven't! Thanks you & I Love y'all!!!!!