Confession Time.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

16

 
*Ugh detention today*. you said while groaning.
 
You walk into the room and sit down examining the desks.
 
 All of them have pink, sparkly pen and sharpie words on them- actually names.
 
Nobody usually gets in detention; just the queenkas for bullying.
 
Soon L.Joe walks in with a frown. 
 
He looks at you and smiles.
 
-MyungSoo's POV
 
*Even when we were 'dating' we never really talked. Mostly because i ignored her, and flirted with other girls...with her in sight. She'd look at me with a face full of pain, but i'd smirk and she'd pretend like she didn't see me. I was so cold to her..but she continued to show her love to me and call me Oppa. Why does my heart hurt so much when i see her, and when i see her happy with other guys my heart is about to shatter. I can't be in love. Im Kim MyungSoo; the cold kingka. Plus psh they're not even dating. She wouldn't date him. I think. But they're so close i just...*
 
"Myung??" Sunggyu cut me off.
 
"Hyung?? Sorry... i guess i'm just over thinking something." you said while slumping in my seat.
 
"It's Sunny. I know you MyungSoo." He replied.
 
My eyes widened.
 
*Am i that obvious..*
 
"No, you're not obvious. I can tell." 
 
*Am i getting my mind read..*
 
"No its not being read. I just have known you for the longest time and i can tell." 
 
"You are my closest friend in Infinite." i reply.
 
"Yeah. So tell me whats up. I won't spill the beans, i promise." he said with a wink.
 
"It's Sunny." i said to him.
 
He smacked me.
 
"Yah! Whyed you smack me?!" 
 
"I knew it was Sunny already." 
 
"Okay, okay. Now let me explain... I broke her heart like I did to every other girl." 
 
Sunggyu nods.
 
"After that she seeked revenge by becoming 'gorgeous'. I was amazed. I almost went over to her but then I realize MinHo has beat me. Ever since then.. when i look at her im... mesmorized. She's so... effortlessly beautiful. Without her contacts or stylish clothes. Anyway at all she's flawless. I don't know how i haven't realized this before.. before.. before i broke her heart like any other girl.
 
But she's not any other girl. I went to meet her at the café a couple days ago. She came without getting dressed up fancy, without fixing her hair, without putting in contacts. And that is her real beauty. I started to talk to her.. but she ignored me. I told her to face me.. her eyes got teary. She started to spill out her feelings.
 
She said im filthy rich and all the girls want me. My heart doesn't get broken every month, because im the one who heartbreaks... I don't get abused almost every hour, and then she left." I said, my voice cracking.
 
"MyungSoo... are you okay?"
 
"Yeah." I put my head down, and honestly cried for the first time in years.
 
"MyungSoo... if I knew any better... You're in love." 
 
I nodded... knowing it was true.
 
"She's also close with that.." 
 
"L.Joe, I know. Im in your class. And i saw you trying to hide your pain. Just know i'm always here." 
 
"Thanks Sunggyu."