Meeting A New Friend.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

14

 
"My name is L.Joe." he said shaking your hand.
 
"Nice to meet you L.Joe" you said. 
 
"Here, where's your phone?" 
 
"WHY DO YOU NEED MY PHONE." you yelled covering your pocket in defense.
 
He just chuckled. "To put my number in." 
 
Your cheeks pinked. "Oh...Right. Hahahaha....." you handed over your phone and took his.
 
You filled out the contact information with your name; Park Sunny!! ^_^.
 
You also took a picture for your contact on L.Joe's phone.
 
He gave you back your phone and said "Text or call me. You can tell me anything. Problems, Worries, Sorrows, Guilt, Joy, Sadness; anything." 
 
You nodded and said goodbye and so did he.
 
You checked your contact list searching for his name in the 'L' section but couldn't find it. You are now confused. XD
 
But L.Joe is already gone. You decide to look through all your contacts. *Oh i found it.* 
 
You found his contact.
 
Named; A Y BEAST THAT IS THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE. (L.Joe) ;D.
 
You started giggling. 
 
Soon you went to sleep smiling. You had made a new friend.
 
-Next Morning-
 
You decide not even to wear contacts today. There's no one to impress anyways. 
 
You wore a blue Victoria's Secret stretchy V-Neck that says PINK sideways and wore a white tank top under it. 
 
You put a plain black sweater over it with the zipper all the way open, the sweater just blocking your sides.
 
You wore capri-jogging pants that are gray, down a little past your'e knees and you wore running shoes to match them. 
 
You just put up your hair in a messy bun and curled what hung out in the front.
 
*It's gonna be a looong school day.*
 
You walked into school not looking at anyone, but smiling.
 
*Don't show pain. It makes it worse. You can do this Sunny. FIGHTING!!*
 
"Hey Sunny!!" Jazz yelled.
 
"Hey Jazz!!" soon you told her about L and L.Joe, until the bell rang.
 
"Oh. He seems very nice. I hope i'll meet him soon! It's kind of like a coincidence that MyungSoo's nickname is L & L.Joes nickname is L.Joe...if it is a nickname. Well see you at lunch!!" Jazz said while leaving.
 
You just giggled to yourself. "Bye Jazz!" 
 
You walked into your classroom, looking around. The teacher isn't here yet. Expected. 
 
Your teacher is usually about 30 or more minutes late everyday.
 
You sit down and look around, for once.
 
One person stands out for you.
You don't even know why.
 
He has his head down, brown hair that looks familiar for some reason...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
 
HAHAHAHAH. i'm in the mood for cliff hangers okay?! I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME. Someone asked me to update, an just so you know i have the next 6+ chapters already written, and if i dont and someone asks me kind of nicely to try and update soon i PROMISE you i will update sooner! Comment | Befriend | Subscribe, if haven't! Love you all.<3