A Bad Memory.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

19

 
You soon have to go, of course; a f t e r they all put in they're numbers into your phone.
 
You roll your eyes.
 
You get home seeing a car on the driveway.
 
It's a Shiny-Black Ferrari...
 
It's so familiar...
 
Where have I seen it before?!
 
Okay; i'm sorry. I'm not very good at remembering things.
 
At all.
 
You get out of L.Joe's car and bow, thank him and walk to your front door.
 
You walk slowly, breathing in the fresh air.
 
Then you see someone standing at yor front door, all you see is his back.
 
But just a back is enough for you to know that that person is...
 
Kim MyungSoo.
 
The one and only Kim MyungSoo.
 
Aish why is this so complicating.
 
And what i mean by 'this', i mean life.
 
"Myung-"
 
"Just let me explain."
 
You look to the side; ignoring eye contact. 
 
"Go home MyungSoo."
 
"Yah! I don't care if you don't give a about me. Just listen; this once. I love you, and you're beautiful-"
 
"Because I transfor-" i tried cutting him off.
 
"No." he cuts you off.
 
"You're MORE beautiful, the old you. With glasses and no contacts. No effort in dressing up, throwing your hair up in a bun or a ponytail. That's when your prettiest. I've realized you are heartbroken and you feel like any other girl i've dated. But your not. I realized that ever since you left me. I don't care if you have glasses or not, if anyone hates you or not. When you told me the truth at the café... not just any café, the café where we ha our first date. I told myself 'MyungSoo, you're just playing with her; this is no serious feeling your having'. But i lied to myself. I'm in love with you. And i know you probably hate me and already have L.Joe to support you. But just know when you hurt, i hurt. When i see you with other guys i hurt even more. I love you Park Sunny. I always have..." He says then starts crying.
 
"Are you crying...?"
 
MyungSoo HAS to be telling the truth, he's the Cold Kingka, never cried since he became a kingka.
 
He nods and walks away.
 
He looks back.
 
"I don't care if you don't like me. Just know that i'm in love with you."