My Heart Is Breaking Right In Front Of Me, Can't You Hear It?

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

21

 
You go to school and bump into L.Joe. "Annyeong! Ahaha, I like when you wear your glasses. You look so pretty. You could be an ulzzang; ya know? Hey, do you have anything to do after school? I have stuff for you at my house. And we have that project we got assigned to. Hey, what do we have for lunch? I'm hungry, well it's the start of the morning. Lunch is in like 3 hours, maybe 2 or 4 hours, I'm not aware of the time right now. Hey do you have food in your backpack?" L.Joe ranted without stopping.
 
You roll your eyes.
 
Then you take a breath.
 
"Really, I guess I do like myself with glasses. But I used to put in contacts like everyday; I guess there's no use anymore. People say My face looks smaller without these big nerd glasses. But I like them. :). Nah, I'm not even pretty. And an ulzzang? Yeah, right. In my dreams. No I don't have anything to do after school, okay, I wonder what it is. And oh yeah, that project. We still have to deide what we're doing. For lunch we have.. bibimbbap. Woohoo! I'm so hungry too. And yeah, we have 3 hours and 23 minutes till lunch. Thankfully, knowing I get hungry during class, I brought some pocky, panda, cookies, milo & chips. Here, have some. You can talk a lot very fast, no wonder your one of the rappers of Teen Top." you shot back at him smiling at your work.
 
You looked over to him and his jaw was dropped.
 
"Wae?" you put your hand on your hip and smiled.
 
"Y-You outbeat my fast outburst-rant! No one has done that! Uwaah! You're so cool! And people say you're just a nerd hidden behind your books. That's the most I've ever heard you speak. You are not just a nerd, Sunny. You're more amazing than that." L.Joe said whic made you smile. 
 
He opened his arms and you hugged him.
 
-MyungSoo's POV-
 
"Okay, I'll go to class now. Bye, Hoya." you turn the corner, take some books out of your locker, than turn around, humming to yourself.
 
You're humming suddenly trails of and stops when you see Sunny hugging L.Joe.
 
You drop your books; in a daze, but snap out of it right away; accidentally dropping your books on your feet. 
 
Good thing it made no sound.
 
You leaned back against the lockers and look at them.
 
You peered around, making sure no one saw you looking at them.
 
Soon they broke their hug, Sunny smiled; they did their handshake, L.Joe walked away, and Sunny went to your class together.
 
You sighed and followed her in.