Back & Better.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

"Hey do you have any clothes for school in the stash in my closet??" you asked MinHo. "NN-Nehh...." "Wae, Oppa what-" with that you pushed him out of your closet and locked the door. All your bras came out of the box on the top shelf. 

 
"Yah Oppa!"  you said firmly. "W-Wae?" you could tell he's scared. You smirked. "I'm gonna get you for this!!!" you yelled through the door. You could hear him backing up. You unlocked the door and ran to him. You tripped over your own feet, you closed your eyes, ready to fall.
 
To your surprise you felt arms wrap around you. You turned your head, ready to yell at MinHo put instead your lips met. They moved in the perfect rhythm. After a couple minutes it turned into a full-on make out session. 
 
You both pulled away, embarrassed. "Y-Yah, your still gonna pay...?" you said but it came out more like a question. "Oh, really?" MinHo said in a husky, confident voice. As he kissed below your ear. Wrapping his arms around you and not letting go. 
 
"Soooooo. Size C, Eh?" he said with a smirk. "Shutt. Uppp." you said as you smacked his arm over and over really hard. "Hey.. I know that pain." he said as he rubbed his arm." That's why my nose hurted!" "Shut up and get dressed."
 
 "If you say so." he said taking off his shirt. "Ewww. In there." you said pushing him in the blue athlete-themed bathroom. Your dad had that built cause MinHo used to be over 24/7. You went to the bathroom, took a shower and went out in a towel. 
 
You put on skin-smoothing lotion and put on a off -the shoulder t-shirt that says 'LOVE ME FOR ME' in blue with a white heart around it and the background is black, with a neon green tank top under it. You wore white skinny jeans to match them. 
 
You put on your new contacts and put your hair up in a messy bun with loose hairs falling. You put your bangs up in the front and put a metal flower headband in it. You wore bright yellow converse with different colored 'toungues' to go with it. "Urrghh your sooooo slow-" You cut him off as you opened the door in one flawless action.
 
His jaw dropped. "How come you never did this before?!" he yelled at you. You rolled your eyes as you jumped on the bed next to you. You looked at him so weirdly when he used his fingers to roughly rub around your face. He looked surprised when there was nothing on his hands. 
 
"No makeup? No makeup at all?! Wait!" he said as he sniffed his fingers. "What is this I smell, huh???!!!" you whacked the back of his head. "Lotion, you babo." "What about the killer glasses?" he said as he used his pointer finger and his thumb to make circles around his eyes.
 
"Contacts dummy." you said as you dragged him out the door, grabbing your Kerropi backpack on the way. "Yah MinHo!" your father yelled at him. You kinda got startled by that. "W-Wae?" he asked scared. "Who is that girl and Where in the WORLD is my daughter?!" you giggled as your dad looked confused. "Appa!! It's me!" you said with an eye smile. "Sunny?!?! Oh you look beautiful honey!! Are you wearing makeup? Did you steal it from Minchi?" "No, umma, no makeup at all! Thanks!" you said as you bowed. 
 
Haha Supperr Long Chapter! ;D I guess the REAL intensity is in the next chapter.(: So how about that kissing scene? ;) Comment | Subscribe | Befriend. Love Y'alls<3