Anoter Chance Wouldn't Hurt.. Right?

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

23

 
You walk inside and jump in your bed.
 
*Is this really happening to me? You personally know that you still have feelings for MyungSoo. But after what he did... I don't even know anymore.*
 
I walk to school, not dressed fancy and wearing glasses.
 
I walk to my locker and turn around, startled to see MyungSoo with a flower and chocolates.
 
He sets them down by me and starts singing and dancing.
 
"Jikyeobwa watjanha, Ni sarageul, Gin ibyeoreul. Neul sangcheobadeul baen, Nan ge naa~~." 
 
"Ttokbaro bwa, Uneunge sirheosek geurae~. Apeunge himdeureo geurae~, Geuron neol bot ttaemada~. 3, 2, 1.."
 
"Nakkohaja, Naega neol saranghae, eo? Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo? Naega neol kkeutkkaji, Chaegimjilge. Nakkeohaja, Niga nal aljanha, eo? Niga nal bwatjanha, eo? Naega neol kkeutkkaji, Jikyeojulge~."
 
Suddenly all of Infinite appears and the perform the whole song for me.
 
At the end all of them stand in a line, holding one flower each.
 
MyungSoo is last in line.
 
All of them give the flower too you and then it's MyungSoo's turn.
 
He pulls his hand out from behind his back and pulls out a bouquet of about 20 flowers; white roses.
 
Your favorite.
 
Different from the other ones the members gave me.
 
They were rainbow colored.
 
Sunggyu;Red
 
WooHyun;Orange
 
SungJong;Yellow 
 
Hoya;Blue
 
DongWoo:Indigo
 
SungYeol;Violet.
 
In the middle of the white bouquet MyungSoo was holding was a green rose.
 
"MyungSoo you didn't have too..." 
 
"I wanted to. And for REAL this time, I'm being true. Will you, Park Sunny go out with me, Kim Myungsoo-babo?" 
 
All of Infinite were nodding their heads up and down and you surrenderred.
 
"Fine."
 
"YESSS!!!" MyungSoo yelled and fist-pumped the air, while Infinite did celebration dances.
 
You roll your eyes
 
"But this is your last chance Kim MyungSoo-sshi. Do anything like what you did before and you can kiss my ing nerdy goodbye." you raised an eyebrow and Hoya chuckled.
 
L.Joe was watching and smiled.
 
"I guess this is how your happy ending happens." he smiled and hugged me.
 
"L.Joe, i'm so glad i found you that day. You cheered me up when I was down and I couldn't have gotten over this without you here."
 
"Thank you L.Joe. You helped my love." MyungSoo smiled, with no regrets.
 
And for the first time you saw MyungSoo smile, an actual real genuine smile.
 
It also made you smile.