Independent Person.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

 

 

(Your POV) 
I should have known. I'm a fricking nerd. Really Sunny?! Really?! You'd think MyungSoo would love you? No. It was all a game. And then you fall in love with your best friend: Choi MinHo. You thought he was the one. At your happiest time together in love with him. Then reality strikes you.
 
-Flashback~~~~
"HAHAHA. You thought MyungSoo-Oppa loved you. SURE. HAHAHAHAHAHAH." Tiffany doubled over laughing. "A NERD. A STUPID ING NERD. Just keep your ugly face hidden in a big textbook, okay? Okay little nerd?!" TaeYeon said treating you like a dog.
 
"Well I'm not with him anymore." you replied, trying to stay strong. Fighting the tears away.
 
"Heyyy." MinHo said kissing your cheek. "." the queenkas started whispering and gigglin very loudly.
"Let's go. We don't need es like them in our life." he said as we walked away, making sure they heard.
 
"I have to go to the restroom... Go to class. I'll be fine." you told Minho without making eye contact. "Okay, byyyyyee sweetheart." he said while blowing kisses and making missy sounds. You rolled your eyes and ran to the bathroom.
 
You went into an empty stall and looked at the mirror on the door in the inside. Yes, your schools bathrooms has mirrors in the inside: queenkas don't like sharing the big mirror on the wall by the sink so they bought door-sized mirrors.
 
You looked at your reflection and touched the glass. *No wonder L played around with my heart.... I'm hideous. I'm a nerd.* With that you cried a river.
 
-END OF FLASHBACK~~~
 
TaeYeon is right... I'm just a stupid fricking nerd. I really should.. just stick to studies. From right now until.... forever. I'm giving up on my love life. I don't even care anymore. Pain changed me... I don't need ANYONE to help me with ANYTHING. I am an independent person.
 
I'll show them. I'll show them real good.
 
 
THIS CHAPTER GOES TO gdgirl Y'ALL. I LUB MY DONGSAENG.<3 :D
Pretty much just a filler chapter thingy. I'm watching a Filipino Show called Aryana. :D Yes, I am Filipino. WHAT DID ARYANA DO TO YOU, HUH STELLA, HUH MEGAN?!.... Sorry about that... :P Ish so interesting. Aryana is a mermaid... for those of you who are asking. LOL. In this story you are in deep depression. :( I honestly have no idea where this story is going. :/ I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT INTERESTING THO. DON'T WORRAY.(; Comment | Befriend | Subscribe, if haven't! I Love y'all.<3