The Café & The Meeting.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

13

 
Your POV
 
You're sitting in your room in a messy bun and sweatpants with your glasses on and studying with music on. 
 
Right Now I Yah by Boyfriend is playing.When suddenly it cuts off and the ringtone plays signaling you got a text. 
 
Now Tried To Walk by B1A4 is playing. *Hmm. Who's ringtone is that..? I remember putting it in for a contact but i dont remember who... oh well; let's find out.*
 
*Hey. Meet up at the café today? 
                              -Myunggie.^_^
 
You almost drop your phone. You just texted back.
 
*Okay. Im on my way now. Don't expect me to look beautiful.    
                                    -Sunny.
 
MyungSoo replied almost instantly. 
 
*Im here. Don't worry i won't. ^__^ 
                                 -Myunggie.
 
You went there without changing out of your sweatclothes or un-tying your messy bun. 
 
You just took a walk over there since its not that far away. 
 
Soon you arrived. You sat across MyungSoo but instead of facing him you faced the other way.
 
-MyungSoo's POV-
 
*Why does she look so...beautiful. Why didn't i realize this before? I mean i always thought she was different than other girls...but now its totally clear. Why did I ever break her heart....I regret it so much now.*
 
"Sunny-ah..." I start.
 
"Hm." she replies but still isn't facing me.
 
"Sunny-ah look at me." 
 
she turns and faces me. Her eyes get teary.
 
"Do you know how much pain you caused me?! I don't think so. You're filthy rich and all the girls want you. You don't get abused. You don't get your heart broken every ing month." She snapped at me wiping her tears away.
 
"Sunny..." 
 
"Save it." She growled then left without even ordering yet. 
 
Your POV. 
 
*Does he think he can really just fix everything after everything he has done?! I DON'T ING THINK SO.* you start thinking while your sitting on the bench outside. 
 
It's night so pretty much no one will notice you crying here. 
 
Suddenly someone sits next to you.
 
"Why is someone as pretty as you sitting alone crying?"
 
"Because lifes a ." 
 
"It sure is sometimes." he chuckled.
 
"It looks like its because of a boy or two." 
 
You just nod your head. 
 
"Well if you have any problems just text or call me. I hope we can be friends. What high school do you go to?"
 
"Woolim University."
 
"Me too!!" 
 
"I'm a junior." you said.
 
"ME ING TOO." he said while eye smiling. 
 
"Oh, really?! I can't believe we have never seen each other before! Well, it's wonderful to meet you, me name is Sunny. What's Yours?" You said smiling.
 
"My name is.......
 
 
 
 
HAHA CLIFF HANGERRR. :3 SORRY GUYS I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 20,000 MONTH. I HAD LIKE THE NEXT 6+ CHAPTERS ON MY COMPUTER AND I GOT A NEW COMPUTER CAUSE THE OTHER ONE CRAASHED. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. 
Comment | Like | Befriend, if haven't.<3 LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH.