(Getting Ready)

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

 

-7:00AM-

Wow, finally actually time to wake up. Not that I could actually sleep. MyungSoo could, obviously. I look at him and smile, before I ruined his good night's sleep.

"MYUUUNGSOOO YAH!" I smack him with a pillow repeatedly, smiling. "What?!" he got up so suddenly, and he goes back to sleep.

"GET UP!" I yell. "Why? It's so early. Wake me up tomorrow." he says and rolls around.

"Okaaay~. We'll just not get married~. Have a good sleep~." I sing, and shut the door.

"OH MY GOD I'M AWAKE!" I hear him yell and I laugh, and start eating breakfast.

-7:30-

"What time do we have to be ready by?" I ask him. "About.. 12:00-ish. People will probably be coming around 1:00 or 1:15." he says and I nod.

"I'm just so excited.. I can't even." I say and he laughs, and hugs me close.

I go in, and take one of the longest showers I remember taking. Getting lost in my thoughts while being soaked in hot water was one of the most relaxing things for me.

After blow drying my hair, I blink repeatedly and look into the mirror, making sure I look alright.

Then I grab a comb and run it through my messy hair.

I put on my Keroppi robe and head down to the kitchen, to see it empty. *Hm, MyungSoo must be showering in the bathroom upstairs.* I shrug and get out some honey and Extra Olive Oil.

I mix some of both of them together in a bowl and mix it together, and put it in the microwave for 20 seconds. It beeps and I take it out, testing it out on my wrist to see if it's too hot.

After putting it on my face, I wash it off, and feel my smooth skin. 

Credits to Michelle Phan.. I love her, she's soo pretty. And dang, her boyfriend.. enough said.

Sunny-yah! You're getting married this day right here, and you're thinking about someone else's boyfriend?

I laugh to myself and continue getting ready. After getting into my room I sit down on my bed and look at the mirror. *Hm, what should I do with my hair?* 

*I should put my hair in a half updo.* I get up and sit in my chair directly in front of my mirror and grab my brush and everything I need.

I tie my hair in a loose-ish half updo and leave a couple of strands loose. I than slightly curl the rest of my hair, and the loose strands; so my hair is wavy.

I put a little bit of sea salt spray on my hair just to give it a more wavy effect.

I look in the mirror and smile. *I think this hairstyle looks the best for me. I really can't rock a lot of hairstyles.* I shake my head and laugh.

I than grab everything I need and all my makeup stuff.

Yes, all. As in everything. It wouldn't fit on my dresser so I had to throw it all over my bed.

Well, throw in an organized way. As in everything is in piles according to what it is. 

First I moisturize a bit more, than I grab BB Cream and apply it to my face evenly. Next I put a little bit of concealer under my eyes, and blend everything out.

After doing that, I apply my light lavender eye shadow, and next I grab my liquid liner and line a medium line across my top eyelid, and the bottom. I don't bother to do a cat eye, cause I'll fail at it; and I wouldn't rock it either.

Next thing put on a nice light shade of a pink lip stain on my lips and blended everything out, and did all the touch up-ing I needed to.  

Next I put on my wedding dress, and attached the veil right above where my updo was tied, and I put a couple of floral accents to my hair, and I got my silver heels, and I took one last look in the mirror, and smiled.

"I'm ready." I whispered to myself.

 

Guys, I'm so sorry for not updating in like 10 years. I know this is close to nothing, and thank you so much for stayin with me. I love all of you. <3