Feelings For Her (Still)?

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

 

12
 
MyunSoo's POV.
 
"Aye bro; did you hear what happened with your old girllfraaaaand?!" SungYeol randomly asked you.
 
"Which one, i've had about.. uhm a billion." you said with a smirk, DongWoo high-5-ing you. 
 
"The nerd that you tricked and became heartbroken and very pretty." 
 
With that you're smile went away. Your eyes widened.
 
"Why...What happened?!" 
 
"Well okay.. MinHo and the SHINee dudes went out to a bar and somehow convinced Sunny to go with them, late in the night they all got seperated and Sunny got drunkish and needed to pee or something and ended up walking in the men's bathroom and heard MinHo... you know." SungYeol said in one breath.
 
"What." you growled out with clenched teeth.
 
"He...." 
 
"HE WHAT." you snapped.
 
"Did the... manly thing..." SungYeol said before doing weird hand movements.
 
"JUST. ING. SAY. ITT." you hissed. 
 
"He- *gulp* ED ANOTHER ING GIRL IN FRONT OF SUNNY OKAY?! YOU HAPPY?!"
 
With that your face softened. 
 
"Im sorry man. I got to go. Thank you for telling me." You said before leaving. 
 
*Why am i so worried about Sunny. I'm the one who started this break-Sunny's-heart-club.* I started thinking.
 
I took out my phone and texted Sunny. Why i have her number still? I don't know.
 
*Hey. Meet up at the café today? 
                              -Myunggie.^_^
 
SORRY GUYS I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 20,000 MONTH. I HAD LIKE THE NEXT 6+ CHAPTERS ON MY COMPUTER AND I GOT A NEW COMPUTER CAUSE THE OTHER ONE CRAASHED. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. 
Comment | Like | Befriend, if haven't.<3 LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH.