Getting Used To.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

"Umm I dont know if I can do that, Sunny." "Please Oppa pleeeeease!!! Pleease." you said going on your knees. "Ugh fine. But only for you." "Yay!!!" you cheered as you did a happy dance all around the room. 

 
 
"Okay do why do we have to 'fake date'?" "Cause in gonna give myself a makeover to make myself look at least decent and I'll throw revenge in his face!!" you said happily. "You're already beautiful. The most beautiful person I ever met." he mumbled under his breath. "Wae? Oppa did you say anything?" "Ah, No....." he said as he pretended to look interested in the pattern of your hearts bed sheet.
 
"Ughh, Oppa. We've been best friends since we were 5. I know when you have crushes. You've been like that for the past 10 years! You say something and when I ask you you pretend to look at something, suddenly interested. I think it's time I know. Soooooo... Who's the lucky girl? Tooooo bad cause you're 'dating' me." you said with a wink.
 
"Oh my gosh lets just go to sleep." MinHo said as he jumped on your bed. Yeah.. You sleep on the same bed- don't get any wrong ideas. It was halfway through the night when you woke up, MinHo was hugging you.. Very, very tightly.
 
 "No. He doesnt deserve you." he mumbled. "Wae?" you whispered to yourself. "I love you." he said as he made a pained expression. Must be a bad dream. You poked at his nose. "Yaaaaah. Oppppppa." you whispered as you kept on poking his nose with great force. "Wae? Why the FRICK does my nose hurt so bad?" "Oh you were mumbling things and you looked hurt and I thought it was a bad dream so I woke you up."
 
"W-Wae? Noo.. Uhhh, Aish Nevermind." he said just realizing his arm was around you. "S-Sorry.." he said as he let go, but you scooted back in his arms. "Look we're 'dating' now. We gotta get used to skinship someday." you said as you have him a kiss on the cheek. "Good Night Oppa. Love ya!" you said as you went to dreamland. "I could get used to this." MinHo whispered to himself, also drifting to sleep.
 
Borrrring Chapter. Mehronng :P Next Chapter more drama + intensity! Maybe. Who knows?? I do. :3 Comment | Subscribe | Befriend. Thanks for all the support!! Saengil Chukha Hamnida to Sungjong!!! Love Y'alls<3