Texts.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

20

 
You walk in slowly. 
 
You finally reach your bed; everything is sinking in slowly.
 
Suddenly all of your tears come rushing out, unstoppable.
 
*Why my life, lord...? Why me? Just stupid stupid me. All these problems... I just can't anymore. I can't. I can't handle this anymore... Please help me. 
 
I don't know if MyungSoo is being for real or just playing around again, he seems like he's being serious now, but I don't even know.
 
Aish. MyungSoo. You hurt my head.
 
I pout to myself.
 
Suddenly my phone vibrates and I look at it, the song that's playing is a song you've never heard before- but it sounds good.
 
You let all of Teen Top pick they're ringtones and i guess one of them put in one of they're songs.
 
I listen to it some more.
 
*Gin saengmeori geunyo, nun gamdo saenggangnane. Gin saengmeori geunyeo, jeongsin nagal geot gata~.*
 
You could tell that's Niel's voice.
 
I take my phone and look at it.
 
1 New Message.
 
- Annyeong! Chunji here. How are you? I'm so bored. You'll get texts soon from all the members, all of us are on our phones. We're all so tired and laying in our bedss. Yup, my ringtone is 'Miss Right' by.. the one, the only; TEEN TOP!! 
                  -Chunji. *\(^_^)/*
 
-Buzz Buzz-
 
*Hoo Hoo Hoo~ Hoo Hoo Hoo~ Hoo Hoo Hoo~. Hey to you, to you, to you now.* you snapped and moved along to the beat. 
 
-ANNYEONG!! Ricky here. ^_^ Haha. Hehe. Keke. Yup, my ringtone is 'To You' by Teen Top! Well, goodnight Nonna! -Ricky.
 
-Buzz Buzz-
 
*Aish, 4 more to go.* you roll your eyes and listen to the music.
 
"Awh, yeah! I need you baby, baby, baby!~ Stop, stop, breakin mah heart, I love you girl! Stop, stop, breakin mah heart, I need ya girl!" 
 
You smile. *I like that song.*
 
- C.A.P here. :) Mine is 'Crazy' by Teen Top. Goodnight! -C.A.P!
 
"Mohng mengmeng noi sarang, oh yeah!"
 
- Niel. Mine is 'Mad At U' by Teen Top! Have a good nights sleep. -Nieeel~.
 
"Be Ma Girl, won't you be ma girl?" 
 
- Mine is 'Be Ma Girl'! Sweet dreams, Noona! (I won't call you Noona all the time. Mostly Ricky will, wether you're older than him or not. :3 -Changjo.
 
"I'm so clap, clap, crazy!"
 
- Hahah you already have my number! I hope my contact name is still the same! ;). I really hope you and MyungSoo last, till the end. I ship! Fighting!! Have a good nights rest. -L.Joe
 
You smile and reply all to all of them and go to sleep.