Having Fun.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

15

 
L.JOE IS IN MY CLASS AND SITS NEXT TO ME. 
 
HOW STUPID AM I.
 
VERY.
 
You look at L.Joe and smile.
 
He's sleeping.
 
You smirk. You make a paper ball out of trash.
 
You send it crashing over to him. 
 
He wakes up and tries to find the one who woke him up, glaring once he heard you. 
 
He turns around and sees you pretending to be asleep on your desk and snoring loudly. He soon realizes your mocking him.
 
"YAH!" He throws another paper ball at you. 
 
"HEY THATS NOT VERY NICE." You throw one at him.
 
Soon its just a paper ball fight.
 
Everyone is too busy to see you two, except one certain person. 
 
Who's heart is aching and stretching and breaking watching you two.
 
And his name is Kim MyungSoo.
 
Soon the teacher walks in and everyone straightens up. 
 
You and L.Joe still don't see the teacher, you guys are too bust throwing paper at each other and laughing. 
 
Not even realizing there is a pool up to your knees with paper around you two.
 
"PARK SUNNY. LEE BYUNGHUN. DETENTION AFTER CLASS."
 
You two both look up suprised.
 
"Teacher... HE THREW THE FIRST ONE I PROMISE." You said while hiding your smile.
 
"Yah! Liar. IT WAS SUNNY!!" he said to the teacher.
 
"BOTH OF YOU. Sunny you are my best & smartest, well behaved, polite girl in this class. AND YOU Mr.L.Joe, You are the most, gentleman, grown up, intelligent guy in this class. NONE OF YOU TWO EVER LIED. SO YOU BOTH HAVE DETENTION." He said before turning his back.
 
Both of you giggled quietly and high-5-ed.
 
The rest of class you were smiling, and then and now you and L.Joe kicked eachother on the leg.
 
*I guess this isn't such a bad day.* you smiled to yourself.*
 
SEE NO CLIFFHANGER. KIND OF. EEEE. WELL BE HAPPY IM UPDATING. SHOULD SHE END UP WITH L.JOE?! WHO KNOWS. COMMENT WHO YOU WAANT. L vs. L.Joe. INTENSEE. I might count your votes, or just do what i was originally planning to do. I KNOW ITS HARD. But vote.^_^. Comment | Befriend | Subscribe, if haven't. LOVE YOU ALL.<3