Back To School.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

 

Chapter 8.
 
•The Next Day• 
 
"Oppa trust me I'm perfectly fine." you said in a weak voice. "Sunny. Listen to me you are NOT OKAY." Minho said wiping a wound with alcohol. "OWW!" you yelled with pain. "Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm SOOOO sorry. Are you okay?! Tell me your okay!!!" Minho said about to burst into tears.
 
You walked to the bathroom, using all your strength not to fall down. You finally made it to the room. You took your clothes off and went into the shower. Slowly. You the warm water. You groaned as the water bounced off your wounded parts. 
 
After what felt like a jillion years you stepped out with a towel loosely wrapped around your body. You wore black jogging pants with red hearts all over them. You wore a loose black short-sleeve shirt with a big yellow smiley face on it. You wore a white hoodie that said SHINee in sparkly letters.
 
You tied your hair in a high ponytail and put contacts in. You looked sleepy. Very sleepy. You felt like it too. You opened the door and yawned. Pushing it open and accidentally putting all your weight on it you immediately went slowly falling to the ground. Your eyes hardly open.
 
"Oh my gosh!" Minho ran and caught you right away. Soon you were all packed up and were on your way to school. You felt dizzy so you untied your ponytail put a beanie on. "Even like that she looks so hot." "Exactly" "Damn she looks fine." you heard the boys whispering but your were to sleepy to care. 
 
Minho said hi to someone so you guys kind of separated and you felt like falling over again. You pretty much almost fell over again. Until another pair of arms caught you. You turned and saw SungJong! Suddenly most of your energy that was hiding suddenly jumped out. You smiled but it still looked like you were pained. You were.
 
SungJong didn't need to know what happened all he needed to know was you were pained. He gave you a gentle friendly hug. You saw the rest of infinite behind him awkwardly looking at you guys.
 
Myungsoo was looking around. Staring at anything but you. Suddenly SooYoung comes barging into the hallway with her mini skirt and her heels clanking against the floor. She walked up to Myungsoo with a smirk.
 
 
"My sweetie pie. I'm sorry to hear that you're cute little y girlfriend of yours isnt coming anymore." SooYoung said pouting her lips. You were surprised her 10 pounds of lipstick didn't smear. "Even if she does come back... I won't care. You're mine pretty boy." with that she took both sides of the openings of his sweater and pulled him closer.
 
She kissed him and wouldn't let him go. Myungsoo was trying to get out of her grip but it was useless. Sunggyu, as the responsible leader he is pulled her away and pushed her in the other direction.  Myungsoo looked grossed out. He had red lipstick all over his lips and even all around them.
 
He went to the nearest trash can and spit out gum he didn't have before SooYoung kissed him. Minho arrived Jim of worried about you being with infinite. "Oh yeah. Sunny are you feeling okay? We heard about Minchi... And how you 2 are sisters. The word is all over the school, everybody knows you're rich now. I'm so sorry." he said giving you a little hug. You went into MinHos arms for comfort. 
 
You turned to face him and a tear ran down your cheek. He wiped it away and kissed you softly. When he kissed you everything felt better. Like nothing else in the world matters. 
 
He makes you feel beautiful. When your around him your never insecure. He knocks you off your feet. He's become all you think of. You finally admit it.... You're in love with Choi Minho. 
 
Oh my gosh this leads to nowhere. Well my friend found this and gave me ideas that I think I might use. :] It's been such a while! I'm sorry. To all my patient subscribers out there: I OWE YOU SO MUCH. I'll update SOON. I PROMISE. Comment | Befriend | Subscribe if haven't. Love y'all!<3