A Plan.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

You woke up drenched. Confused you looked all around. Then you tried standing up to realize that you were in MinHos arms. You grimaced as you realized what happened yesterday.

 
You smiled, thinking of what a great best friend MinHo is. "Thank you, MinHo Oppa." you said as you gave him a kiss on the cheek. He stirred in his sleep then his eyelids fluttered open. He touched his cheek and said Youre Welcome.
 
You nodded in reply. Oh crapp.. Did we stay overnight? You checked your phone: 10:00AM. Oh thank god yesterday was Friday. You called Leeteuk, your butler. You never address him as your butler though, like a second dad, also like an older brother. He only works on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. He's also part of Super Junior! It's so cool. 
 
The limo pulled up at your school and
you and MinHo got in. Leeteuk gave you both towels. "Soooooo... What's the story? There's no reason my dongsaeng would stay out in the rain unless someone made her cry." "Myungsoo. That Jerk. He broke up in front of the whole school, replaced her with Minchi and called her a piece of trash." MinHo said obviously angry.
 
"Omo... You're boyfriend?! The one that your umma and appa met?! They gave him permission! Urghh that jerk is gonna get it." Leeteuk said pissed off too. You arrived at your house. "Oh we forgot to drop of MinHo Oppa!" you said as you giggled. "That's fine. We'll have a sleepover, like we used to!" MinHo said happily. As he sent a text to his parents.
 
"Doesn't he need clothes....?" Leeteuk asked confused. "We have some of his clothes in my closet, just in case something like this happens." you said as you whacked the back of his head. "Yahhh! You don't need to hittttt meeeeeeeee." Leeteuk whined. 
 
You both went in your room. You put your iPod touch in your white dock decorated with stickers: anime, SHINee, SNSD, 2NE1 & much more. You played the SHINee playlist. 
 
"Hey, did you study for the math test?" MinHo asked you. "Do you think I really need to study?" you asked as an answer. "Willlll youuuu helppppp meeee?" he said doing aeygo. "Fine." you said as you went to your filing cabinet and opened the 'Math' section and took out your grades workbook. "Nerd. MEHRONG." he said as he stuck his tongue out.
 
You just ignored him. "Hey what's this one? 'For Sunnys eyes ONLY.'" he said as he read the label. He pulled with all his strength but then realized you need to type in the password. He typed in S-u-n-n-y. And it opened. You lunged forward to stop him and he fell on the floor laying down, with you on top of him. "Nice password." he said as he got up. "Urghh just shut up." you said
 
"Ooooh, nerd gettin angry in heree." you helped him study. You both reached out to turn the page and your hands touched, both o you guys feel a shock of electricity. Soon you were done studying and finished eating dinner. You told MinHo you had to go to the bathroom and you did.
 
When you opened the door and walked I you stated shocked at the sight, Minho was shirtless.. He had perfectly toned abs and well built biceps. He started laughing and he hugged you. "Yahh put me down." you said blushing. 
 
"MinHo... I have a plan. And your gonna help me with it." you said as you grinned evily. "Okay, what's the plan?" he said matching your grin.
 
Haha tried to make it suppper loong.(: Thank you for all the support!!! Love y'all!!!!!! Comment | Subscribe |  Befriend if haven't!<3