Can't Sleep.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

29

OHGOD OHGOD OHGOD.

It's Mine, Park Sunny, and Kim MyungSoo's wedding day.

Today.

YES TODAY. OKAY?!

NOW COULD YOU PLEASE CALM DOWN BECAUSE YOU'RE STRESSING OUT TOO MUCH.

I take in deep breaths, and sigh.

I look around, and it's dark. All I see is the neon yellow green numbers on the alarm clock next to me, reading; '1:00AM'.

I seriously can't sleep right now, insomnia; I tell you.

INSOOMNIAAA~. Great, now I have a Super Junior song stuck in my head, gah.

I look over at MyungSoo, sleeping next to me. GOD MYUNGSOO, trying to mock me and how I am having lack of sleep?! I yell at him in my head.

You are not helping anything by having a mind party, Park Sunny. Gosh, I gotta get used to saying 'Kim Sunny'. What the eff, that does not have a ring to it.

Like Kim MyungSoo. That just goes together. But Kim Sunny? Sunny Kim. NoNoNo, I can't.

SEUPEOLHAJIMAA NONONO~. A Pink song stuck in my head now.

Lee Sunny sounds much better.
GIRLS GENERATION FTW! How does my mind travel in like thousands of directions in the time span of 5 minutes?

Gosh, I don't get life.

I get shook out of my thoughts by MyungSoo talking.

"Can't sleep huh? I can feel your mind traveling in the randomest places." he mumbles, with his eyes closed; smirking, and I gasp.

"How did you know?" I ask. He gets really close to my ear.

"Because I'm your soulmate, babe." he huskily whispers, and I shiver.

He rolls over, and faces the left side of the room, our backs facing each other.

"Yah, quit talking like your 18 again." I roll my eyes and blush.

"I still look as flawless as I was back in those Be Mine, The Chaser, Man In Love and Destiny days." He flips his hair and I smack him.

"Yah, those are 4 completely different eras." I roll my eyes, and he nods.

"My flawlessness is just too much for one era." he says and I shake my head, laughing.

"You're just cocky cause you're the visual." I say and he shrugs.

"Can't blame the visual." he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Hoya was still always the cutest~" I mutter/sing, and MyungSoo immediately turns around.

"Yaah!" he says and I shrug.

"Can't blame a girl for loving her bias." I say, and he shakes his head.

"Goodnight now, you need sleep so you won't look ugly on your special day." he mutters and turns back.

"Yaah! Goodnight." I smack him and smile, closing my eyes.

 

---------------

 

JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING