On Stage.

A Nerd In Love With A Kingka.

 

27
 
Once I'm on stage, MyungSoo gets down on one knee.
 
My eyes widen.. I cover my mouth with my hands.
 
He pulls a box out of his pocket.
 
He holds it, but doesn't open it.
 
"Park Sunny. Trust me, I'll have to be honest. You didn't catch my eye at first." he says and there's a collection of laughter and I roll my eyes and hit him lightly.
 
"But, I was bored. I was stupid. 5 years ago, exactly 5 years ago. June 18, 2013. You confessed that you liked me. That was back in junior year, high school.
 
Damn, we're old. But I said yes. I went out with you for a month. Than I announced to everyone, that I was just playing with you.
 
Than I broke up with you. Yeah, I knew you stayed out crying. But I didn't care. Oh my god, you don't know how much I regretted leaving you in the rain with MinHo. 
 
I regretted even making you stay in the rain. Than you went out with MinHo. You changed your style. No one knew the nerd you used to be. 
 
The beautiful you replaced her. After some time, I realized you were different. Unlike any other girl I've met. 
 
MinHo also made a mistake. You guys ended. I knew you needed someone to lean on, at least once. I asked you to meet me at the café we used to always go to dates on.
 
You came, not dressed up fancy or anything. Sweats, glasses and a messy bun. You wouldn't look at me at all. You finally did, and you straight up told me that I broke your heart.
 
You made me realize everything I did. I regretted everything. And at that moment, I realized you were the most beautiful girl ever. Not even trying to be pretty, That's when your gorgeous.
 
And that night, I realized I was in love with you. And now it's June 18, 2018. Exactly 5 years.
 
And nothing has changed. You became more beautiful, and I fell more in love.
 
Will you marry me, Park Sunny?
 
Make me the happiest man on earth, becoming Kim Sunny." He opens the box and a tear rolls down my cheek.
 
I smile and nod.
 
"Yes." I try to fan the tears away.
 
"Yah! I said like a whole love story and you say one word?!" He says and you roll your eyes and smack him.
 
"Maybe I should say a different word? How about no?" I raise and eyebrow and his eyes widen and he stands up.
 
"YAY WE'RE ENGAGED." he hugged me and jumped up and down and I couldn't help but laugh at his childness.
 
Mrs. Kim gets on stage and laughs, clapping and everyone else claps.
 
"Well, MyungSoo. You were doing absolutely great, but of course; you're your childish self. And that's what made it one heck of a proposal; an amusing one at that." She laughs. 
 
"CONGRATS SUNNY AND MYUUUNGSOOO!" Mr.Kim suddenly comes up stage out of no where, yelling into his microphone.
 
I laugh and shake my head, and yelp when MyungSoo lifts me up bridal style, causing hollers from the whole place.
 
"Thanks Appa, Umma! We'll be going now. Congrats to you too!" He yells and brings you outside while both of your parents give thumbs up, wave and laugh.
 
 
-------
 
I HOPE YOU LIKEY SORRY IF I'M A TERRIBLE AUTHOR
 
I LOVE ALL OF YOU
 
AND IF YOU LIKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING;
 
YOONA, B.A.P, BOYFIREND, BTOB, 100%, TEEN TOP, ETC PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC!
 
PLEEEAASE
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH
<3