Chapter 20 [end]

Be My Shining Star.

 

Chapter 20: [end]

 

3 years later

 

“I am home!” His angelic voice rang down the apartment.

I turned around only to crash into his chest.

“Missed me?” He asked, pulling me towards him and snuggling his face into the crook of my neck while my hair.

“Of course I did.” I smiled, sniffing in his usual scent that never failed to calm my soul.

“How was your day at work?” I asked, pulling away and getting a cup of water for him.

“It was fine…” He continued, slipping his arms around my waist as usual.

Placing the cup on the counter, I turned around to face him.

“Hey, guess what? Jongmi called me up today.” I said, placing my arms securely around his neck.

He paused, squinting his eyes at me.

“You mean, Jongmi from the trip back then?” he widened his eyes at the thought.

“Yes, that Jongmi who went head over heels for you.” I rolled my eyes, taking a seat on the counter table.

“Why did she call?” He asked questioningly.

“She’s getting married.” I broke into a warm smile.

“Really?!” He asked, surprised. I nodded and he smiled.

“I am happy for her too.” He kissed my cheek.

Jumping off the counter top, Kyuhyun stared at me in shock.

“Be careful!” He yelled at me, quickly grabbing my arm to hold me.

“You are pregnant, please don’t be so rough.” He sighed, placing a hand over his heart.

I laughed, and walked away.

“Kyu, I am only 2 months pregnant, you have got to relax.” I calmed him down, pressing my lips on his own before heading into the room.

“You are going to give me a heart attack sooner or later…” He mumbled, following me into the room.

I laughed, lying down on the bed while Kyu walked into the bathroom.

It’s been almost a year that we have been married and I couldn’t get the face Kyu had when we were told that I was pregnant.

He was so happy, he couldn’t wipe that sheepish grin off his face the whole week!

I laughed at the thought before closing my eyes and taking a rest.

 

___________________________________________

 

“Good morning, Mr and Mrs Cho.” The doctor greeted, motioning for us to take a seat in front of her.

Kyuhyun intertwined our fingers and helped me to sit.

Today was the monthly check up, and we were going to receive the report on the scan we did a week back.

I was really excited, so was Kyu.

“Congratulations, you are pregnant with twins!” She exclaimed, grinning at us and clapping her hands.

“Twins!?” We exclaimed at the same time, turning to look at each other in shock.

And that was when I saw Kyuhyun’s lips twitching up to form a grin.

I knew he had always admired couples who walked down the park, taking a strolling while pushing the twin prams.

But he was happy, and so was i.

He pulled me into his embrace, not caring if the doctor was watching us as he kissed my hair.

“Thank you.” He said, genuinely before grinning once more and pecking me on the lips.

“Is it a girl or a boy?” Kyuhyun turned back to the doctor.

“It’s a girl and a boy.” The doctor clapped her hands in joy.

The happiness in the both of us was nothing that words could actually explain.

Kyuhyun always wanted a girl, yet he wanted a boy so he wouldn’t get bored with his computer games either.

And this was just what he wanted and I was really glad that I could make him happy.

To do something for him, this once.

 

 

____________________________________________

 

A year after:

“Kyu, I can’t believe we are actually doing this.” I laughed.

“I told you we would look really cool, trust me.” He said in a calm tone, looking ahead as a smile played on his lips.

We were, indeed, having a stroll in the park at 8pm in the evening with the twin prams and the kids asleep.

“Yeah and so much for pulling us all out of the house just to get ready for this!” I groaned.

“You are such a baby.” He commented, looking at me with an amused look on his face.

“What.” I answered, glaring at him.

“I have three kids to look after.” He continued, pointing at me as he walked.

I groaned and he knew he had already won this little childish quarrel we had.

He stopped in front of a huge tree, and placed a stopper to the pram before laying out a picnic mat on the ground and making me sit.

Placing a secure arm around my shoulders, he pushed my head down and leaned in against his chest.

I sighed in content, before looking up at the sky.

The stars were shining brightly today, really brightly.

“It’s nice, isn’t it?” He cooed, placing his lips and kissing my temple.

I nodded and inhaled the fresh air around us.

“I just want to be like this forever. With you, with our family.” He smiled.

I was actually glad that my mother finally accepted him, after seeing how much he really loved me and also how he had moved her heart as a mother-in-law.

“I am glad with everything now.” I spoke, as I glanced up at the sky.

“Look!” He shouted, pointing as the sudden flash of light in the night sky.

I quickly closed my eyes and made a silent wish, so did he. Fluttering my eyes open, I turned to face him.

“What did you wish for?” I asked, smiling as I snuggled into the crook of his neck.

“For you to always be the brightest shining star.” 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hey! everyone out there! The story has finally come to a close. 

I really hoped that you guys enjoyed this journey that i had spent writing this story for all of you out there! :) 

I hope you enjoyed the story itself. Thank you for all the lovely comments and all the subscribers out there! Please continue to shower my other stories with love and care too! 

Here's one of my on going stories, that involves Kyuhyun, and also exo-m's kris! Hope to see your lovely comments there once again and also here! Thank youuuuu! :) <3 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/296259/you-are-the-one-i-need-kyuhyun-romance-superjunior-you-originalcharacter-exom-kris