Chapter 13

Be My Shining Star.

 

Chapter 13:

 

We were flying back to Korea today. After those long two weeks in somewhere so different from Korea, I couldn’t wait to get home.

We were all in the airport, waiting to board our flight.

“Hey you feeling better?” I watched as Sooyeon sat down beside me, placing a hand over my forehead.

I laughed it off, nodding although I felt a slight headache forming.

“That’s good, I was so worried. Everyone was too.” She stated, looking rather worried.

“I really am fine.” I waved it off.

“Are you and Kyuhyun oppa together?” She asked suddenly, looking up and grinning at me.

How did she … know?

“How did you know about that?” I asked in slight shock.

“I sensed it. And I saw you guys.” She winked at me before I felt my cheeks burning.

“I really do hope you two stay together forever, you guys are really sweet and matching.” She said as she placed a hand over mine.

“Thank you.” I smiled before pulling her into a hug.

We sat for a while, talking about anything like how good friends would as other boarding passengers walked pass, clutching onto their passport tightly in hand.

“Kyuhyun oppa!” I heard Jongmi’s loud and screechy voice ringing in my ears as I snapped my heard towards the direction of where the voice came from.

She was clinging onto Kyuhyun again.

“Doesn’t Jongmi know that you guys are together?” Sooyeon asked in disbelief as she glared at the scene in front of us.

I shrugged my shoulders as I continued watching how Kyuhyun seemed to be having a hard time.

“I guess, she really likes Kyuhyun, a lot.” I commented, leaning back.

“I am not going to watch, I am going to do something about it.” Sooyeon said angrily as she stood up in a huff, stomping over to them before I could stop her.

I wanted to tell her that I know Kyuhyun knows what to do and he would have his limit in things.

“Excuse me, why are you always so clingy towards a guy who is already taken?” She shot at Jongmi, forcefully removing her arm which was on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

I watched as Jongmi’s eyes widened. She was angry.

“Who is she?” She snapped back, eyes boring into Sooyeon’s.

“Why hide it from you? It’s Hanji, isn’t it obvious Jongmi? Or are you just pretending you didn’t know?” Sooyeon retorted in a harsh way, glancing over at me.

“I knew it was her. Always getting in the way of everything.” Jongmi said in a cold tone before she waked towards me and yanked me by the arm.

The amount of force  she used was almost enough to dislocate my arm.

“You .” She snarled, tightening her grip on my arm as her nails sank in.

Kyuhyun and Sooyeon ran over, grabbing hold of her and pulling her away from me. Kyuhyun slid his arm around my waist protectively as he glared at Jongmi who was on the floor.

“Jongmi-ssi, please don’t insult my girlfriend.” Kyuhyun spoke in a harsh tone.

“I didn’t even take interest in you from the start, why did you even follow and cling onto me the whole trip? And even so, I don’t see how my girlfriend is being a .” He retorted back. I watched as tears welled up in her eyes as she stood up.

I grip his shirt, trying to signal to him that it was enough.

But he ignored me, proceeding to speak.

“I want you to apologise.” He spoke in a calmer tone now as he looked at her.

She looked as if she was about to break.

I didn’t want to hurt her, I didn’t want to warn her to stay away from Kyuhyun. I trusted  that he knew her limits. I just didn’t expect that this would happen.

Many of the team mates were grouping and circling us, curious about what was going on between Kyuhyun and Jongmi.

She shook her head.

“You will regret this, Kyuhyun-ssi.”  She smirked before wiping her tears of hastily and turning around on her heels and walking off.

 I glanced at Kyuhyun before sitting back down on the airport waiting seat.

He took my hand in his as he in soothingly.

“Don’t worry so much.”  He told me as if he could read my mind on what I was worrying about.

__________________________________________

We all boarded the plane, and Sooyeon told Kyuhyun to switch seats with her so that he could accompany me throughout the journey just in case I felt unwell.

“Tell me if you feel unwell alright?” He told me as we were fastening our belts. I nodded, smiling before leaning back.

The same pounding headache started.

“Are you tired?” He asked again, before handing me a blanket that the air steward had handed to him.

I nodded. “Maybe I should just get some sleep.” I suggested, leaning my head on his broad shoulders.

Closing my eyes, I fell asleep quickly, getting rid of the headache that was getting worse by the minute.

 

 

It was a rather long flight. I shot my eyes open in the middle of the night when we were still on board the plane.

Sweating heavily even though the plane seemed to be freezing for everyone tucked under the thick blankets.

The pain in my stomach was horrible and it hurt so much I felt as if all my energy was drained out.

Kyuhyun must have heard be inhaling real loudly, trying to keep up with the difficulty in breathing and also the pain I am suffering in my stomach. He sat up properly immediately.

“Are you alright, does it hurt?” I nodded before clutching my stomach with a hand.

“Kyu… I..-am fine…” I mumbled, leaning back and closing my eyes, taking in all the pain.

I didn’t want him to worry.

“No, you are not and you know it. Stop acting tough in front of me.” He said in a stern voice, almost startling  me.

He took my hand, helping me to stand as he took me to the airplane toilet.

We walked down the aisle that was dark and only lighted by the dim lights by the floor.

We reached the toilet, and he signalled for me to go in. Handing me a bottle that he took out from his pocket, he smiled.

“Get in and put this on, you will feel better.” I looked at the bottle in my hands. It was a medical oil bottle that he brought.

“Don’t ask, I brought it for you.” He said,, before pushing me into the toilet and closing the door to it.

I opened the bottle cap, slowly and carefully pouring a portion onto my palm and applying it onto my stomach.

It really did make one feel better.

I washed my hands and when I was about to open the door, I felt something coming up my throat. I turned around and spewed everything out into the toilet bowl in front of me.

All the dinner I took in on the plane ride was right in front of me and it was terribly disgusting.

I washed my mouth and make sure I rinsed it well. Unlocking the cubicle door, I saw Kyuhyun leaning against the wall, eyes closed, his arms folded.

I smiled at the sight. What a silly boy, he could have just gone back to the seat and slept better.

“Kyu,” I tapped him on the arm, making him jolt awake.

“I am sorry, did I scare you?” I asked immediately, chuckling slightly.

The moment he saw me, his eyes widened before asking.

“Have you applied it yet?” He asked anxiously and I nodded smiling.

“So are you feeling much better?” He grinned like a little kid. I smiled and nodded again.

“Thanks for it anyways. Thanks for the initiative.” I smiled before entwining our fingers as we made our way back to our seats.

Maybe I shouldn’t tell him about the vomiting issue. Seeing how happy he was when he found out that the oilment worked, I didn’t want to ruin it for him.

I sighed, taking a seat, and turning to face the window. I could feel as Kyuhyun helped to unfold the blanket and cover me up to my chest with it.

I turned to look at him and he just smiled at me sheepishly.

“I was afraid that you would get cold.” 

I laughed at how cute he was.  Simply adorable.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him before leaning forward and pecking him on the cheek which in turn, left him stunned.

“What’s with that face?” I burst out laughing, waving a hand in front of his face.

He snapped out of his thoughts, looking at me.

“What?” I asked again with an amused look plastered on my own face.

“You kissed me.” He smirked.

“Yeah, I did, so…?” I asked.

“So you admit that I am your boyfriend, right?” He asked, a smile creeping up his face again.

“No I didn’t!” I yelled in defense, before hearing many groans around me.

Kyuhyun laughed silently as I pouted at my wrong actions.

“Wow, so you kiss anyone who is nice to you?”  He asked in disbelief, smirking and shaking his head.

I sighed in defeat before looking back up at him.

“Yes you are my boyfriend.” I said it clear enough for him to hear before entwining his fingers with my own.

“You finally admitted it.” He grinned, tightening his grip around my hand.

“You forced me to!”  I retorted making him grin even more at his victory over this issue.

“Isn’t it true?” He smirked before leaning in and closing the gap between our lips. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HI there all of you readers! My exams are over and i can't wait to get back to you all! So as i have promised, here is the update! I hope you guys enjoyed sweet and lovey moments in here although it wasn't as good as all the other chapters but it will get better, i promise! ^-^ 

Thanks for all the lovely comments and i hope that you all will continue to comment and also subscribe! :)

anyways, i wrote a one shot earlier today and i hope that you guys will shower it with some love too? it's a eunhyuk fic! ^-^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/290535/don-t-give-up-on-us-eunhyuk-hyukjae-oneshot-romance-you-originalcharacter-love

 

 

twitter: @leedonghaessi