G-Dragon’s Instant Girlfriend

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]

G-Dragon’s Instant Girlfriend

--------------------------

[a/n: Okay, first of, whatever is written here is not intentional. you'll know once you read it. as much as i want to say it i can't since you have to read it first. i don't want to be a party pooper neh?! hehe so enjoy! (^_^) again what's in here is not my real intention. I love BB too much okay?! so enjoy it! take it lightly! lol no biggie really!]

--------------------------

It’s Saturday and Dara is all up and running thanks to her best friend Park Bom. The girl decided to barge in her room at exactly 7 o’clock in the morning which is not preferable in a Saturday where she can get more sleep. After all, school had taken her life.

“Come on Dara,” Bom dragged the poor human being to the bus station.

“Unnie it’s only 8 am,” Dara groaned looking at her upside down watch. “Where are you taking me anyway.”

The girl was cut off when the bus arrived on time. “I’ll tell you once we get settled,” Bom entered the bus still dragging her poor doll friend.

Once they were seated, Dara leaned on the window yawning excessively thinking about her soft warm bed. But her sudden sleep were interrupted when Bom had smack the senses out of her hard.

“Unnie!” Dara soothed the pained part of her head where Bom had hit her good.

“Wake up!” she muttered angrily. “Okay so like I said. I am taking you with me to the mall.”

“This early?” Dara looked at her watch again. “The mall is still close.”

“I know stupid!” Bom spat making Dara angry since her friend dare call her stupid. “We’ll line up before the mall opens.”

“What do you mean line up?” she asked. “What are we lining up for?”

“You see,” Bom took some stuff out of her bag and Dara’s eyes widen seeing what they are.

“Oh no unnie,” Dara got up but Bom pulled the girl down. “I am not about to line up with you just to see this Big Bastard!”

“What?!” a sudden shriek from the bus came. Dara turned around and found numerous young girls roughly about her age or younger all had the same distinct look. The look that will sure send her to hell. “What did you call our oppas?” one of the girls asked.

“Ahh…” Dara gulped her forming saliva. The fangirls so called VIPs are all looking at her angrily. Smoke were evident as she could imagine them coming out of their noses and ears. Their eyes that seemed like blood shot from anger causing a few eye nerves to break.

“Unnie,” Dara whispered but Bom just evilly smirked.

“Say it again one more time,” one of the girl moved closer to her making Dara grip tightly on the seat.

“I said…” Dara shivered. “I am so excited to meet Big Bong… no I mean Big Bing aniya… I mean Big…”

“Big Bang,” Bom whispered.

“Big Bang!” she smiled nervously. “That’s right I am excited to meet Big Bang!”

“How many are there in the group?” the other girl asked making Dara’s heart beat frantically. "And who's your favorite?"

“Well… I love all six…” she said confidently.

“They’re  only five,” one of the girls said in a matter of fact tone.

“Right I was playing with you!” Dara laughed tensely. “Of course there’s five.”

“Name them,” the same girl challenged. Why are these brats making my life hard? I shouldn’t be scared of them. That's right Dara don't be scared!

Dara straightened up seeing one girl taking her crown light stick using it like a base ball bat by hitting it on her palm. The nerve of this brat trying to scare me.

“Fine!” Dara took the challenged. “I’ll start with Panda.” That’s the only one she really remembers since Bom has been constant about calling this guy panda.

“What is his name?” one girl asked while the rest nodded. Bom on the other is sure enjoying the girls way of torturing her friend.

“The nerve you laugh at me!” Dara barked at her friend. “His name… it’s Lee Seungki! That’s right Lee SeungKi!”

“Wrong!” the girls all said at the same time. “It’s Lee Seungri!”

“Ha!” Dara laughed trying to find a way to get out of the first mess. “I got you guys again! I meant to say Lee SeungKi! I was testing you girls too!”

“Sure,” one shook her head making Dara mad. “Then what’s TaeYang’s real name?”

“Taeyang,” she murmured hearing his name from Bom. She remembers quite well how Bom spazzed about this guy. “It’s… Dong... Dong YangTae! That’s right Dong YangTae! Ha!”

“Stupid!” Bom exclaimed.

“Dong YangTae?” the girls grimaced at the sudden name. “Look stop playing with us you’re an anti huh?!”

“What of course not!” Dara shrugged hoping the girls won’t continue whatever they were planning on doing to her. “I know Taeyang’s name it’s Dong Youngbae.” Thanks to Bom who whispered it again.”

“Then who’s your favorite member?” the girl in the back asked. “And tell us why?!”

“Hmm…” Dara thought for a moment. Was his name G-dragonfly? Hmm that doesn’t sound right. G-Dragonhousefly? No that’s too weak and disgusting. G-Drastic…”

“Hello,” the girls brought her back.

“Of course I love G-Dragonfly!” Dara smiled proudly. “I love him since he’s so handsomely gay I mean handsome and manly. And boy he has a good squeaky voice you know. When he raps he shatters my ears i mean ovaries into pieces.”

Bom who’s sitting calmly at first burst out into a loud laughter while the girls gave Dara their deadliest glare. Dara’s smile faltered seeing how scary the group of 16-20 years old girls are looking at her.

“It’s not G-Dragonfly, it’s G-dragon! Only G to the Dragon! Got it?!” one said. “And he’s not handsomely gay. And his voice is heavenly although I do agree on the ovaries part.”

“See I was close right?” Dara smiled again making the girls move closer to her.

“Ladies!” Bom stood up. “Go back to your seat and mind my friend. She’s new in the fandom and don’t worry I’ll make sure to teach her more about BIG BANG?!”

The girls followed Bom making Dara sigh in relief.

“What are they monsters?” Dara softly murmured hoping that those girls didn’t hear her.

“No, it’s called they’re protecting our love ones,” Bom took her stuff out and giving some to Dara.

“Hey I’m not going to line up with you,” Dara pushed the magazines and albums back to Bom.

“Yes you will,” Bom said. “You know I can sell this on ebay for a good price. Now do it.”

“Unnie!” Dara whined. “Come on! I don’t want to do this!”

“You will do it or I’ll feed you to those hungry VIPs!” Bom insisted making Dara pout. “It’s just simple so do it!”

Dara leaned back on her seat looking at the album with their faces. They’re not even handsome. And what is up with the get up? Their hair OMFG what is up with the scarecrow hair and blue as in blueberry blue hair of this guy. And this guy what is up with the hair extension?! But this guy with blonde hair isn’t too bad. This must be panda with the dark circles! What is up with his cut? It looked like someone placed a bowl to make it look perfectly round. Poor boy!

“Stop insulting them,” Bom knew that Dara was thinking of different kind of insults while looking at their pictures.

“I don’t get why you love these guys,” Dara mocked making Bom sigh. “Well I guess aside from music, but really unnie what are you and these girls all have in common?”

“Don’t start with me Dara,” Bom sternly looked at her.

“I’m just saying,” Dara shrugged. “I mean most fangirls only loves their group because of their look. You have a bias right, and you support them aside from music is their looks. Then once they have girlfriend you’ll all end up bawling like their no tomorrow.”

“Are you done?” Bom looked at her intently.

“Yes,” Dara crossed her arms together over her chest.

“Good then I’ll make your work extra harder,” Bom took another poster. “Better make sure you get these signed too, or else I’ll skin you alive.”

Dara gulped at her already dried throat hoping to find words to say, but Bom’s threat sure got her quiet. And the way Bom looked at her made her shiver and fear as if her life is in danger.

Dara just took the extra work she had to do. I mean she’s scared of BOMINATOR!

-

After their long wait at the mall’s entrance, the security guards and event coordinators had the fans come in the venue. They were told about the rules and guidelines when going to meet their idol. Dara just wondered not really focusing on what the coordinators are saying.

That in the end she had missed all the important guidelines all fans must abide to. All she could think of is going back home and having a huge meal and sleep. That’s what she’s dying to do right now. To go home and eat a huge meal with her awaiting bed to end such crucial day in her life.

“Are you listening?” Bom nudged Dara making the girl nod although Bom knew she wasn’t it. After all the girl wasn’t interested in this fan meeting. “Tell me the truth.”

“I did unnie,” Dara said with a nod. “Trust me.”

“You know whenever you say that,” Bom looked at her intently. “The more I get scared. You do know that accidents are prone to you.”

“Come on unnie that was long gone,” Dara said proudly. “I heard it, don’t you trust me?”

“Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t,” Bom shook her head. “Just do the job right and I’ll treat you out for lunch.”

“Now we’re talking unnie,” Dara smiled happily thinking how much she’ll eat later today.

Once the coordinators were done, the guests were introduced. The mall all had high pitched squeaky screams echoing from the numerous fangirls present. Dara plugged her ears which Bom shake her head to and in the end she let go of her ears letting the sound break her eardrums.

“Great, just great,” Dara muttered heavily.

The fans were all lined up all excited to meet their idol. A lot of girls were sobbing just being close to their idols. Dara however kept looking at her watch hoping that time would go by fast so she can get the meal Bom had promised her.

“We’re close Dara!” Bom giggled seeing that they’re indeed close.

“Please unnie!” Dara sighed in defeat. “You’re indeed like them.”

“Dara smile,” Bom glared at the girl.

A few minutes after, Dara and Bom made it to the stairs where a few more steps leads them to heaven or Bom in this case. Dara stood still carelessly just wanting to get the signing event over. The volunteer held her for a moment while her friend Bom got the chance to have a one on one with this Big Bang.

“Just start with Daesung,” the volunteer said. “And keep going straight until you hit G-Dragon, Okay?”

“Yes ma’m!” Dara smiled tightly.

Once she got the signal, Dara went to Daesung first. Dara smiled at the guy who seems to be down to earth with such eye smile.

“And what’s your name pretty lady?” Daesung asked making Dara faintly smile when in the inside she’s boiling. Pretty lady, like what all the others girls here?!

“Dara,” she said. “It’s D not K.”

“I know,” Daesung laughed making Dara smile again. “How long have you been a fan?”

“Hmm just recently,” Dara said making the guy curious.

“How recent?” he smiled at Dara.

“Just now,” she smiled back making the guy speechless. “Thanks.”

Dara took off with the album and went next to Taeyang.

“Hello,” he greeted making Dara nod. “And you are?”

“Dara,” she said.

“What a beautiful name you have,” he complimented making Dara smiled for a bit and once his attention was back on the album signing it she grimaced.

“Thanks YangTae,” Dara mumbled making the guy baffled.

“YangTae?” he repeated.

Dara was quick enough to grab the album heading towards the next victim.

“Panda!” Dara smiled seeing the next guy.

“Hello gorgeous,” he smirked making Dara’s inside turn. She wanted to barf the moment this guy opened his mouth. “Now what is your name you pretty lady?”

“Dara with a D,” she said eyeing him disgustingly but when the guy looked up she smiled brightly.

“What a pretty name you got there,” he gave Dara the album and on time took her hand kissing the back of it. Dara quickly pulled it making the guy shock since usually their girl fans would love it.

“Thank you,” Dara wiped her hand on her shirt and quickly moved away.

“Name?” his deep voice resonated making Dara shiver. The coldness of his voice was too strong that she felt goosebumps all over her body.

“Dara,” she murmured making the guy do the signing. Dara watched Top closely and felt amused. The guy was rather quiet and gentle. “Thank you for coming.”

“Ah yea,” Dara felt nervous looking at him in the eyes. The coldness from his eyes made her shiver again. “Thank you.” Dara quickly got the album going to the next person.

Without looking ahead she accidentally bumped into G-Dragon’s drink causing a mess on his table.

The fans along with the members’ mouth all dropped low noticing the accident Dara had caused.

“Oh my god,” Dara quickly placed the water bottle up and started gathering posters on the table that were meant for them to sign to the fans and she used them to wipe the water.

“Yah!” GD said taking the girls hands off the table. “It’s okay now stop!”

Dara felt her heart stop just from their hand contact, but rememberingher mission she pulled her hand back making the guy surprise.

“I’m sorry G-Dragonfly,” she whispered which the members heard and ended up cracking up.

“What did you just call me?” he asked knowing he heard it right but he wanted to make sure it what he thought it is.

“G-Dra…” Dara looked at the rest of the members and one of the girls she encountered on the bus earlier was a few meters away from her/ “G-Dragonhousefly.”

“What?! It’s G-Dragon!” he said glaring at her and then he took the wet poster tossing it on the side. “Gimme that!” he grabbed the album on her hand harshly.

“Yah!” Dara sure felt herself boiling as the guy had no manners.

“Name?!” GD asked with a bit of irritation in his voice.

“It’s, Your worst nightmare and it's all capitalized,” she said bitterly earning a glare from the guy.

“I’m not playing games here,” GD tried to keep his tone low since he is after all in front of their fans.

“And I’m not joking,” Dara smiled evilly.

GD had no choice but to write on the album the name she mentioned andsuddenly  smirked as he writes something more on the album.

“Here kid!” Jiyong pushed the album on her.

“I’m not a kid FYI!” she muttered. Dara took the album while looking at him threateningly hoping she will get her message across to him. Jiyong just gave her a wicked smile which Dara challenged him by her evil smile.

And once she was gone from the crowd Bom took the album looking at GD’s signature.

“Yah!” Bom yelled. “I can’t sell this!”

“Why?” Dara took the album from Bom’s hands and her eyes widen.

To the kid with flat chest,

I’m your worst nightmare here, and thanks for the wonderful meet. I’ll truly remember it.

Don’t worry, based on the look on your face you might be my number 1 anti.

Love,

G-Dragon, NOT G-DRAGONFLY OR G-DRAGONHOUSEFLY!

Dara looked back at the stage where he was at and saw his evil stare. And somehow she saw his sudden wink which made her lose her temper.

“You just earned an anti G-DragonFLY!” she heaved a deep sigh.

-

After an hour, Dara was freed to go, and no she didn’t get her lunch thanks to the disasterous album sign that Bom didn't want. She held it tightly feeling pathetic. Not only was it embarrassing in her part, but the chaos she caused sure irritated more of the girls she encountered. Now she’s afraid from those girls that she ended up feeling paranoid of her surroundings.

As she’s walking down towards the food court Dara was stopped by the group of girls she once said she’s now afraid of.

“Ladies,” Dara smiled. “Did you all have fun at the fan meeting?”

“We sure did,” one said. “Not until you came along and ruined Jiyong oppa’s outfit!”

“Wait it was an accident!” Dara exclaimed.

“NO you did it on purpose!” the same girl from the bus yelled. “We heard you in the bus and you’re his anti!”

Dara bit her lips trying to hold her anger, not only did she get humiliated by G-Dragonfly but now she had to deal with the brats.

And she sighed thinking she’s crazy for ending up in this situation. Lord I know I have sinned for insulting him but please don’t’ let me die in their hands. I’ll take any other punishments but not from them. If it's from Bom unnie's hands i'll be fine but not from these brats! Please!!!!!

Dara gulped seeing the girls coming in closer to her. And her eyes darted to one big girl who’s ready to hit her withe her huge chubby hand. Her eyes automatically shut knowing she’s about to feel a pain across her cheeks.

“What did I say about fighting?” that familiar voice made her heart skipped a beat.

“Oppa?!” they all said seeing him. Dara slowly opened her eyes one at time and saw a familiar clothing. And slowly she got up looking at the person she last wanted to see. The cause of her almost death.

“Go!” he yelled. “Don’t you hurt my clumsy girlfriend again?!”

“Girlfriend?” the group of girls along with Dara said at the same time.

“You heard it,” he said proudly looking at Dara evilly.

“But oppa she caused the mess on the fan signing and she insulted you!” the girls insisted.

“I told her to do that,” GD said making the girls confused. “I’m sorry I had to lie to you guys, but I didn’t want to get her hurt.”

“I’m sorry jagiya,” he turned to Dara making the girl blushed at the sudden endearment. “Are you hurt?”

“Oppa?” the girls called.

“You girls go home and study hard!” he ordered making the girls nod. “Now go! And don’t you dare spread this rumor only you guys and us know about it okay?”

The girls all lit up thinking they shared a secret from their one and only idol making their day much brighter.

“Sure oppa!” the girls all smiled. “We’ll keep it a secret!”

“Unnie we’ll protect you! We’re sorry neh?!” Dara nodded bravely thinking the girls are no longer up in her .

“Go on you heard G-Dragonfly!” she proudly said making Jiyong sigh.

“It’s G-Dragon kid,” Jiyong whispered near her ear making Dara shiver while the girls felt envious at their sudden PDA.  

“Go on listen to your unnie!” Jiyong said earning a numerous nods.

Once the girls left, Dara started to move hoping to escape G-Dragon's fire.

“Where are you going?” he pulled her back making the girl nervous.

“Yah!” Dara tried to set herself free from his grip.

“You owe me one kid!” Jiyong said in a matter of fact tone.

“Wait,” Dara sure heard it right. “Why do I owe you now?”

“I just saved your tushie!” he said making Dara shrug. “Ah-huh!” Jiyong pulled Dara by her hoodie causing the girl to fall back, but on time Jiyong caught her which allowed him to see her fully. His heart pounded crazily seeing her dark sparkling orbs he knew he saw earlier. Then her pink lips that he finally saw up close.

Dara got up trying to hide the sudden redness of her cheeks. She denied seeing something in his eyes and she knew well it's not possible. Or at least it's just her imagination.

“What do you want?” Dara annoyingly muttered hoping to get rid of their sudden atmosphere.

“You owe me a date?!” he said bravely making Dara stunned.

“What?!” she almost yelled hearing it clearly.

“Come on!” he pulled her along as they walked down the food court. “You are after all my instant girlfriend, which you must now play it!”

“Yah!” Dara yelled. “G-Dragonfly! Yah! I'm not an instant FYI! Yah! G-DragonFLY~~~~~~~!”

--------------------------------------

Author's Note:

First of, i don't see VIPs like that, i just tried my dry sense of humor if there is any. lol so to all VIPs including me, we're not like that! okay? and two i'm not an anti! God i don't know how much i can say I LOVE G-DRAGON OR KWON JIYONG! so please don't hate me for writing this. i just had this in mind and more! the never ending ideas in my head!

I have made a new outline for a new story which i want to reveal soon hopefully but it seems like my writing class is starting to give me pain haha. YES CREATIVE WRITING! to improve my writing neh?!

Enough nonsense from me, i hope you all like this! even if you know hehe. i did enjoy writing it. it was tough but i got it right?

Thank you all for reading! to those who subscribed to this thank you! for all the love and comments thank you!

See you in the next oneshot!

PS
Do you think this deserve a GD POV? hehe we'll see if anyone wants it?! (^__________^)

thanks again everyone!

P.P.S

Authornim is on TWITTER lol (sneaky ads!) so if you're interested follow me i'm @SeungsKa2X Go go go!!!