Nothing is Impossible

You're My Chocolate [Oneshot Collection for my D&G]

Nothing is Impossible

------------------------

[a/n: Everyone ENJOY! Happy Birthday Dara Unnie!]

------------------------

After the girls’ arrival in LA for an event, they were quickly escorted to their hotel to get some rest. Since later at night, they will be going to a restaurant along with the other groups that had come for the concert. Instead of resting, Dara took her phone looking at Jiyong’s messages for her. She sighed for the nth time seeing his messages knowing she'll spend her birthday without him for the first time.

From: Jiyongie

I miss you jagiya. I wish I can go there and spend your birthday with you, but flight is hard to get booked and plus manager hyungs wouldn’t let me go. Next week we’ll be in Peru while you’ll be in Taiwan. It’s our first that we won’t spend your birthday together. I really want to spend it with you like last year and so as the other past years. I’ll make it up to you okay…? When we’re both back in Korea. And by the way, don’t forget to tell omma I said hi again please tell her I miss her okay.

I love you Dara. Now behave! I have Jjangmae watching you. Get some rest tonight okay? I’ll try to call you if time permits later and tomorrow. I love you. I love you. I miss you, but I love you.

-

Dara let out a faint smile as she rereads Jiyong’s message. That is one of the things she likes about him that when it comes to messaging her it’s always long and meaningful. Her eyes widen seeing his face on her screen. She lit up at that moment filled with glee and right away she answered the call.

“Hello,” she muttered quite cheerfully.

“Jagiya,” he answered in the same tone. “Aigoo! Why aren’t you resting?”

“Then why did you call?” she giggled making the guy in the other line smile.

“Well, to tell you my reason, it's because I miss you badly,” Jiyong said making Dara pout since she too misses him badly. “I feel bad not being able to spend your birthday with you.”

“I know,” Dara whispered trying not to sound sad. “But I know you’ll make it up to me.”

“Oh yes I will,” he chuckled. “What’s your plan for the rest of the night?”

Dara looked at her watch and saw that it’s already evening in New York, “Dinner later with the other artist,” she answered. “Have you eaten dinner yet? Isn’t it 8pm there already?”

“Ahh…ah….ahhhh...ahhh…Ummm…ahh…” Jiyong tried not to laugh since he’s trying his aegyo again which would come out so naturally.

“Ji,” Dara sternly called making the guy lightly laugh.

“Yes omma,” he teased making Dara bit her lips trying to get mad. One thing for sure she doesn’t like is whenever he teases her with his aegyo. “I’m sorry, but yes Dara I already ate with the boys. We’re just going to relax later. And you said about dinner later with the other artists?”

“Yes,” Dara timidly answered which Jiyong knows why she's acting like this.

“You better behave,” he sternly said earning a light smile from Dara. “Try not to be close to your fanboys or I will really murder them.”

“Aigoo~” Dara giggled.

“That’s more like it baby,” Jiyong smiled genuinely hearing how happy his girlfriend is. “I miss you baby and I wish I’m right there with you.”

“Me too Jiyong,” Dara frowned which Jiyong knew in the other line. “If it was my birthday right now, I would have wish you were here right now.”

“I know baby,” he cooed in the other line. “When we get back to Korea, we’ll spend a lot of time together. I’ll take you out to all the places you like.”

“Really?” Dara mumbled.

“Really,” Jiyong laughed. “I got you some presents. I left one of them to Omma, just get it when you visit her okay?”

“I will,” Dara felt excited.

“Well, I’ll let you go,” he said. “Get some rest so that you can be ready for tomorrow. And don’t forget to have fun with the GIRLS only okay? Don’t you dare go out and look for guys. You hang out too much with Bom noona lately and that scares me.”

“Yah!” Dara laughed.

“I miss that,” he muttered softly. “I miss hearing your laugh and giggle. Most of all, I miss seeing your face and holding you in my arms. I can’t wait to see you jagiya.”

“Me too,” Dara blushed even though they’re far apart.

“Enjoy your dinner okay,” he went on. “Eat a lot. I’m glad you gained weight. I saw the pictures from the airport. I love what you are wearing. But I rather take them off when we're all alone.”

“YAH!” Dara blushed deeper red making the guy in the other line smile.

“I mean it!” he teased making Dara gulp and nervous all of sudden. “But I’ll save that day when we see each other. Have fun neh?”

“I will,” she answered. “You too, have fun. But not too much!”

“Oh and Dara,” Jiyong remembered. “Please stop playing on my instagram. Stop liking her pictures.”

“I can’t help it,” Dara giggled making Jiyong shake his head. “You gotta admit it, she got style.”

“Please,” Jiyong sighed. “Like anything else but not her. You are putting me under fire. Just stick to the puppies and cats you are liking since those I don’t mind. And oh, that you liked, not funny!”

“I thought you’d find it interesting and artistic enough,” Dara teased which made Jiyong laugh.

“Sure,” Jiyong sarcastically said. “I love you.”

“I know,” she smiled widely. She looked up and found the CL signaling her something which the young one is letting her know they’ll be going in five minutes. “I love you too Jiyong. But right now I have to go. CL just came in and told me we’re leaving. I’ll freshen up now okay?”

“Don’t be too pretty for others!” he sternly said earning a light giggle from Dara. “I mean it!”

“I love you Jiyongie,” Dara sweetly cooed making Jiyong sigh in defeat.

“I love you more,” he answered like he’s in cloud nine. “Have fun and stick with the girls only. Got it?”

“Yes sir!” Dara said. “I’ll see you soon and talk to you soon!”

“Yes,” he shut his eyes. “I’ll see you soon. Let me know when you’re back in the hotel okay. I worry about you, you know that.”

“Yes, appa I will,” she uttered like a child. “Bye jagiya.”

“Bye,” he sadly whispered.

Once both hung up, both fell in a sudden sadness. Another week of being far from you, both thought at the same time.

“Ji!” he looked up and saw his manager. “I got it done!”

“Thanks hyung!” Jiyong smiled. “At least I can make her happy this way.”

-

Next Day [11.10]

After breakfast, the girls went to the venue where the event was going to be held. Dara read Jiyong’s message and smiled feeling encouraged from the current message he sent earlier. The girls were led to their dressing room as their rehearsal starts in a couple of minutes.

“I’m wearing this?” Dara muttered looking at the mini white with splashes for colors dress.

“Yes unnie,” the stylist said.

“Am I going to wear pants under it or black tights?” she asked nervously since the dress was too short.

“No unnie. Why?” the stylist asked.

“Did Jiyong oppa forbid you to wear something short again?” CL teased earning a glare from Dara.

“I just don’t feel…” she paused looking at the dress.

“It’ll be fine unnie,” the stylist insisted.

Once she wore the dress, she kept adjusting it since it would slowly rise up whenever she moves around. She quickly asked their makeup artist to take a photo of her whole body since she always sends Jiyong a picture of her outfit on events.

Should I even send you a picture of this dress?

On time her phone vibrated letting her know a message came in.

From: Jiyongie

Are you on your stage costume? Send me a pic please. Your face with your full makeup and hair styled. And the outfit you’re wearing. ASAP!

ASAP? What’s the rush?

-

She quickly typed in her answer and attached two pictures which one was her makeup and hair while the second picture was her he whole body in her outfit. And once she clicked send she counted in her head knowing a response will come right away.

From: Jiyongie

TOO SHORT! TELL STYLIST NOONA THAT DRESS IS A NO! HURRY AND CHANGE!

-

Dara consulted the stylist but they didn’t have anything other than that dress and since they dress according to similar patterns Dara has no way out in dressing differently.

She messaged Jiyong letting him know that there’s nothing she can do. And there she smiled seeing his reply.

From: Jiyongie

Careful dancing on that dress (-_-") I like it on you but having others to see your legs is the part I don’t like about it. But since I can’t do anything or you just be careful. I love you and have fun performing!

-

Dara shook her head realizing one thing for sure about her boyfriend.

“Bipolar indeed!” Dara laughed earning puzzled looks from the staff and her friends.

After their stage rehearsal the girls quickly had a bite to eat and right away returned to the venue. Dara felt excited yet at the same time bothered. It’s been at least two hours since Jiyong’s last like on Insta. In the end she ended up liking other photos too.

But it bothered her how Jiyong haven’t answered her last message.

“Unnie, you’re up,” Minji exclaimed as she got off the chair for makeup. Dara held her phone tightly hoping Jiyong would answer her message.

She wanted to call him, but then she thought maybe he’s busy or sleeping since she knew well how tired Jiyong and the boys must have been.

“It’ll be okay,” she looked up at their makeup artist/unnie.

“I hope so unnie,” Dara whispered.

The girls took over the stage bringing the loudest cheers from the crowd. And at that moment Dara was able to forget about Jiyong’s sudden silence and MIA from their text message exchanges. She enjoyed how the crowd sang along with them with lots of energy calming her nervous nerves in the beginning.

As much as she miss performing like this and doing concert a part of her wanted to spend some time with her family and friends and most of all  with Jiyong. She remember their conversation a couple of days ago about spending lots of time together after each groups commitment to the world tour end.

After the last song, the girls bowed and thanked the crowd. They loved how the crowd wanted an encore but remembering it’s not their New Evolution Concert all they could do was bow in apology.

“Wow!” Bom and CL exclaimed at the same time liking the crowd’s reaction. “That was some crowd huh?”

“Yea!” Minji joined and Dara just nodded.

“Still thinking about Jiyong?” Bom asked earning a light shrug from the guy.

“Unnie, oppa is probably enjoying some time with the other oppas,” Minji said making Dara nod. “He’ll call you once he gets the chance.”

“I hope so,” Dara weakly answered. “I’m just worried since it’s been a couple of hours. I mean look at the time. He’s still hasn’t replied to me since noon time.”

“Aigoo~” CL teased. “You know Jiyong oppa. When he’s into something he tends to forget time. Unless he’s low battery again.”

“Maybe,” Dara nodded. “But that’s unlikely to happen especially with Jiyong. He’s like a boy scout who’s always prepared at anything.”

“But don’t worry,” Bom glared at Dara. “Let’s have fun tonight okay! Forget Jiyong for now. He’s probably having fun anyway. Come on girls let’s go back to the hotel and get something to eat. I’m hungry.”

“You’re always hungry unnie!” Dara teased earning a deadly stare from Bom. “Come on unnie! Let me feed you!”

“You’re paying?” Bom lit up making Dara nod. “YES!”

-

The four girls arrived at the hotel giggling as they remembered their mini hang out after the concert. Even through their tired bodies the girls were still able to enjoy the night.

“Are you okay sleeping alone?” Bom asked. “You can sleep in my room.”

“I’m fine unnie,” Dara smiled. “And plus, it’s hard sleeping next to you. Remember one time when we went to London. You kicked me off the bed hard.”

“Oh, that was just an accident,” Bom laughed remembering it. “But suit yourself. You can always knock and call me okay.”

“I know,” Dara smiled.

The two eldest girls separated their way going to their designated room. Dara sighed over and over again remembering how she still hasn’t received an answer from Jiyong or even a call. She slipped the key card on the slot and hearing it click she turned the knob slowly.

Her eyes widen seeing her room dimly lit with a few candles and going in further in the room there she saw the man she’s been trying to reach all day.

In the middle of her room, a somewhat tall, lean man in all black is holding on a lit candled cake with a party hat on the top of his head and balloons tightly tied on his wrist.

“I know it’s not the 12th yet,” he softly said looking longingly in her eyes. “But I wanted to greet my baby girl personally. Happy Birthday Dara-ya.”

Her lips turned into a light pout and the corners of her lips quiver as all different kind of emotions came over her. But most of all the happiness she’s feeling right now is topping every emotion she could feel.

“Hey,” he walked closer and slowly trying not to get the candless fire out. “Happy Birthday… baby…”

“Stupid!” Dara muttered and slowly a smile crept on her pink lips.

“Happy Birthday to you,” he started singing. “Happy Birthday to you…”

Dara’s tears smoothly glided down on her cheeks feeling so happy that even though she hasn’t wished anything yet, her wish had already come true.

Once he was done singing, he lifted the cake higher allowing Dara to see it fully. She smiled seeing how beautiful the cake is and being lit with so much candles made it even more beautiful.

“Oh wish first,” he lightly pulled the cake out of her way as she was ready to blow on the candles.

“I don’t need a wish,” she looked into Jiyong’s eyes lovingly. “It already came true.”

“And when did you get so cheesy?” he pulled the cake back in front of her.

“Since the moment I fell in love with a guy name Kwon Jiyong,” Dara answered softly. “All I can say is my thanks for making this the BEST birthday ever!”

Jiyong grinned seeing how happy he made Dara. At that moment he felt complete spending this day with her.

He admired her as she slowly blew on the candles' fire out and her smiles that could not be erased from her face.

“Thank you Jiyong,” Dara said sincerely.

“It’s not done,” he muttered. “Come out guys!”

And just like his signal the rest of the boys and a few staffs came out of Dara’s room and in the front door were the girls.

“SURPRISED!” they all yelled.

“You three were ganging up on me huh?!” Dara muttered seeing her girls laughing.

“Unnie,” Minji laughed. “We can’t just let you have quiet birthday. It’ll always be a surprise!”

“Jiyong here is to blame,” Bom teased making the others laughed.

“Happy Birthday noona!” Seungri walked to the birthday girl giving her a surprise hug which earned a glare from Jiyong.

“Nice try Panda!” Jiyong pulled his ears.

“Hyung!” Seungri whimpered in pain as Jiyong pull on his ear harder. “No you guys can go out and we’ll enjoy this night. Now shoo!”

“Hey!” the crowd yelled. “We’re here to eat too!”

“No!” Jiyong signal the guests to the door. “Out you go! Eat somewhere else!”

“Yah!” Bom whined but Jiyong got something out of his pocket.

“Eat somewhere else,” Jiyong handed them money. “For tonight let me have my baby girl.” He added making Dara blush.

“Ayyy!” the crowd teased making Jiyong close his wallet.

“NO!” they all said. “Of course you can have Dara/Unnie/Noona to yourself!”

“Yah!” Dara exclaimed. Jiyong took some cash out handing it to his temporary guests.

And as the guests left, Jiyong turned his attention back to Dara.

“So where were we?” he asked making Dara giggle.

“Ah that’s right!” he went to the side table to grab the flowers he got or the staff got for him.

“Happy Birthday,” he greeted again making Dara nod. “And here’s one of my presents,” he took a small box out and slowly opened it revealing a new chrome heart couple ring. “I think we need a new one since many people knows about the other rings.”

“You’re right,” Dara laughed. “You’re too obvious that’s why.”

“I can’t help it,” he proudly said. “I mean I’m itching to tell the world that Park Sandara is off the market!”

“Well, you don’t need to,” Dara smiled. “Since anyone who asks me for a date, I would gladly push them off right away.”

“Good!” Jiyong slipped the CH ring on her index finger. “Good it fits in this finger too although I wish it’d fit here,” he then slipped another ring but this time it was a princess cut diamond engagement ring.

“Ummm…” Dara tried to form something but nothing would come out.

Her eyes moistened again seeing what Jiyong was doing. He slowly kneeled on one knee his eyes looking into hers lovingly. “Ms. Park,” he started making Dara’s tears slowly fall on her cheeks and her heart beating frantically. “Will you marry me Sandara Park?”

“Ji…” Dara was indeed surprise with this gift.

“It doesn’t have to be now or tomorrow even though I’d love to… you know Vegas is just a few hours away from here,” he tried to lighten up the mood. “But I want you to know, I’m sincere with this. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I’ll wait for that day, our day to come. It doesn’t have to be next year or in two… I know you still have something to fulfill, and I’ll be here to support you. But right now, I want to ask you for marriage so in time when we’re ready, we’ll just go ahead with the wedding you know.”

“Why are you so cute?” Dara leaned forwards cupping his face. “Yes, Kwon Jiyong.”

“Huh?” he dumbly asked making Dara smile.

“Yes Jiyong,” Dara softly answered. “I’ll marry you. I’ll marry you when that time comes.”

“Thank you,” he stood up right away ignoring his numb legs. His hands cupped her face right away making her look into his eyes deeply. “I love you Dara and there’s nothing, I mean nothing in this world that can change that.”

“I know,” Dara bit her lips trying not to get all emotional, but realizing what Jiyong had done, it’s slowly sinking in her mind. And slowly she could feel the happiness, love and fear, but knowing Jiyong is with her she knew she’ll be alright.

“Happy Birthday Dara,” Jiyong brushed her tears away admiring his beautiful now fiancé. “Happy Birthday my love.”

“Thank you,” Dara whispered and gently her eyes closes feeling Jiyong’s lips on top of hers. Her hands tenderly wrapped around Jiyong’s neck while his arms s around her waist pulling her closer to him. And feeling the happiness he has been looking for he leisurely lifted her up twirling her lightly around the room while still intact in their kiss. It was just like the perfect picture that Dara would imagine her prince would do when proposing to her. Candles, flowers and the cheesiest impromptu he'd do.

“I love you,” he looked lovingly in her dark, sparkling orbs. “I can’t wait for our day to come. I can’t wait for us to be a family.”

“I know, me too,” Dara smiled feeling the same sentiment Jiyong is feeling right now. “This is happiness Jiyong, the happiness we are looking for.”

“It is,” Jiyong lightly nodded letting his tears fall. “I love you more and more.”

“And I will love you more until we grow old,” she softly whispered and her hand gently wiped his tears. “Thank you for the best birthday present.”

“I knew you’d like it,” he playfully teased. “So what will I get in return?”

“Anything you want jagiya,” Dara smirked.

“Anything?” he repeated.

“Anything!” Dara widely smiled challenging Jiyong once again.

“Then off we go!” he lifted her up like a bride.

“YAH!!!” Dara giggled loudly as Jiyong went further in the room. “YAH! KWON JIYONG!!!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I am a day advance here since timezone ARSE! lol But this oneshot is dedicated to DARA UNNIE'S BIRTHDAY! This is mixed with my very delusional mind and their current situation right now. You know Jiyong being in the East Coast while Dara is in the West Coast. Aigoo! and Jiyong's sudden break from Insta today made it fishy-er lol... No, not that kind of fish! Heck she's farther which is GOOD! lol so anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARA UNNIE! HAPPY KRUNGY DAY! AIGOO~~~ I WISH YOU MORE BIRTHDAY TO COME, SUCCESS AND MOST OF HAPPINESS! i KNOW YOU'RE SLOWLY ACHIEVING YOUR DREAM AND I WANT WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY UNNIE! (Even though she won't read that, it's really my wish for Unnie! So let me have my moment okay! (^__~) )

Anyway, thank you all for reading! Don't forget twitter user to greet unnie on her birthday okay! spread the love for Dara unnie! kekeke Thanks again for reading! See you in my next oneshot! or update! (^__~)

Happy Birthday again Sandara Park! Forever Young

@SeungsKa2x <------ You know what that is! lol Thanks again! (_._) *bows*